Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl (51374 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by iamjavadem(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Cant you see those 3 camping gases on the shelf above the lighters?
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Trust me, the girl has been playing with lighter at home with no one to caution her, she might have even been coming to the mall before and tried such with no one to monitor the CCTV or the girl, so entering the mall now, she will run down straight to that section just to catch fun
This is absolutely wrong! I doubt you watched the video. The act was intentional.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Mitsurugi(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2021
OChimex:
Somebody Sent her to do that thing.....

Why did I say so?

She was precise, knows the location, went straight, only the lighter attracted her interest. Picked it, didn't experiment with it first, lighted it, wasn't afraid fire had started and didn't try to quench it, dropped the lighter at the exact spot She picked it. She left no traces.

Someone had first brought her there before that day, the same person told her exactly what to do. It was just a clear scripted egregious act.

Put the little idiot in juvenile detention until she says the truth. But then, she must pay for the part she played, once she hits 18, bring the little idiot back to court. Every action has consequence, she must be thought this.

Her parents or legal guardians can be sued vicariously for damages. This is unquantified GBESE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by OChimex: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2021
tranxo:

The question is, that fire 1500 liters of water couldn't quench, is it supposed to be quenched with water?

We put all sorts of detergent.

You remember when that Church or Museum got burnt in France? Did they put the fire out?? Until it razed it down.

If you have been or know who lives on California ask them about the wild fire in that state. When it starts, no sophisticated extinguisher stops it until the raining season comes and qunches it....

Have you forgot the wild fire in either Canada or Australia last 2 years that went for months? Nobody was able to stop it until it rained.

Until today, wild fire is an annual disaster in California... nothing stops it from happening and wrecking havoc every year until wetness comes the next season.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Seun(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2021
BetExpert:
It's supposed to be a live experience where people can test and see how it works. But the mistake they made is that they should have had one staff in that corridor to monitor the thing for any customers interested in it. So the staff will handle the testing. But regardless, that girl na ogbanje . Na work wey Devil send am to do she do.
They placed flammable materials on top of the gas stove. There is no way to light that gas stove without burning the items they stacked on top of it. If the gas cooker didn't have flammable items right on top of it, then lighting it wouldn't have caused a fire. The positioning of the stove while it was connected to gas was either the most idiotic decision in the history of the world or a deliberate act to facilitate the disaster that occured.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by baloney: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

To the question..
Who sent this girl?
I hope she is not trying to make a good YouTube or what is it called video.
Or probably what could it be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1p0sKlFC3I
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Michhy123(f): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-Year-Old Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd4C_w3w-8g

See previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6670405/9-year-old-girl-set-ebeano-supermarket

The video is heartbreaking. Who sent this girl?

They should check the guy that meet with the girl and enter the other side while the girl was carrying out the evil act, secondly... The same guy walk pass checking if the fire has started burning,

3rdly, the same guy walk pass again to check if the fire has started burning well.... The should study the footage well and they will see that... There's an insider connection in this matter.....

4 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Jonegonu: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
My own opinion is there no one in their CCTV control watching over the daily activities in the supermarket, if so the person need to be arrested.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ppogba: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Watching the video is heart shattering.
Who could have been so wicked as to want to bring such a business to it's knees?
A thorough, dillgent investigation should unravel who sent the satanic girl.
At the same time, a bombardment of fire extinguishers would have helped. The response time from the video is too poor.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by prospero15(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Really crazy act... What about the fire extinguisher part??..
There was none available
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by michjunior: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That girl is possessed, there are dark forces residing inside her, she will grow to become a terrorist in future.

This I have seen

agent of darkness in?Calm down joor...it obvious you didn't watch the complete video...it was a plan work ..two other elderly women were with d little girl and after the fire started they could be seen smiling outside.....possible explanation would be that the woman was her mother and likely the mother had some scores to settle with the owner of the supermarket ....it such a shame though.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Komu1048(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
tranxo:

That is what irks me. The supermarket shares a bigger part of the blame.

As typical as most Nigeria businesses, they may not even have insurance.

And by the way, that girl shouldn't be interviewed without a lawyer.

And what will the role of the lawyer be? Guide her on what to say?

How I wish this type of loss or something similar can happen to you
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by OlujobaSamuel: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

This is absolutely wrong! I doubt you watched the video. The act was intentional.
Absolutely, it's an intentional act from the girl, but not in the sense of lighting up the mall, it tilts more to the side of the girl having fun.
Go to such kid's home, you will see lots of damaged toys and household items courtesy of the kid.
In my previous comment, I mentioned a kid that is fond of throwing things, the kid learnt it from his elder bro of 4yrs that has filled the roof of his mum's shop with 3 different leg of each pair of new slippers.
The mum will just pray for heavy rain or windstorm to bring down the slippers.
As parents, there is need to know the place of discipline and how to effect it in our kids, else they hurt themselves or 3rd party
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by fmone: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.

Update: Also, this video clearly shows that they had a full sized gas cooker connected to gas inside a store. And they placed lighters and gas cylinders on top of the gas cooker. The young girl started the fire by simply using matches to light the cooker. The idiocy of connecting gas to a cooker inside a store and placing flammable goods on top of it is mind-boggling. Ebeano Supermarket has no one to blame but themselves.

The girl could have been sent or she could just have been a naughty kid who, being a kid, didnt know that (1) Lighting a gas stove on fire would burn down the whole store, and (2) there was a CCTV monitoring her actions. I feel that, if an adult sent her, they would have known about the CCTV. We need to find out who connected that stove to a gas and why. I hope the police knows this.

Going by the time the employee saw it, the fire hadn't spread. It could have been contained with fire extinguisher at that stage. They need to show us more videos to let us know if there was swift response to contain the fire after that Employee saw it.

Also, the essence of CCTV camera monitoring should be real time. If monitoring was being done real time, I believe it could have been avoided as the body language and movement of the girl would have raised suspicion. Action would have been taken the moment she lit the fire.

Lastly, is there no smoke detector in place or the smoke generated at the initial stage wasn't enough to trigger alarm? Experts in the field can please enlighten us more.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by BetExpert: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:

They placed flammable materials on top of the gas stove. There is no way to light that gas stove without burning the items they stacked on top of it. If the gas cooker didn't have flammable items right on top of it, then lighting it wouldn't have caused a fire. The positioning of the stove while it was connected to gas was either the most idiotic decision in the history of the world or a deliberate act to facilitate the disaster that occured.
I have watched the video well now. The cooker was not connected to any cylinder that's why stuff were stacked up above it like that. The cylinders on the ground and shelf were definitely empty cylinders m the flammable material there was the lighter and there were many of it around the gas area with other easy to burn item. The gas cylinders can explode whether gas is inside or not if there is enough heat to trigger it and the lighters were burning. The way I see it either the girl is a first class ogbanje witch or someone wants to claim insurance money of billions, cus the building must surely be insured. And then Seun you need to ban one jobless dead vulture BBQ seller on this forum that is always commenting 24/7 day and night on every Nairaland topic on front page, spamming all the threads with rubbish, sometimes the post will be longer than 3rd mainland bridge, sometimes the same zombie will comment multiple times up to 6 times on the same front page with screenshot of all kinds of nonsense and has nothing sensible to say. As if she don't comment on every front page topic she will die. She is a chronic spammer. Why won't Nairaland mods ban that MannaBBQ? Is she giving them bribe or what? Because they ban other people who don't commit 1/10000000th of the spamming she does. Just take note and see for yourself. Have never seen this kind of jobless spammer human being before.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kingthreat(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2021
na2016:

Brother, I am a human like you. I probably would have acted better or worse. But with my knowledge, I feel I would have done better. However, we should not be attributing everything to the devil. Have a great day ahead bro.

I am not attributing to the devil. I simply said devillish child because of the level of harm she willingly propagated. If a gun is in the house where that child lives, danger is lurking. It is well. Have a great oncoming month of August.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Rockstar2014(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Are those cylinders not supposed to be empty, why are there gasses on them?
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kingxsamz(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:

Update: Also, this video clearly shows that they had a full sized gas cooker connected to gas inside a store. And they placed lighters and gas cylinders on top of the gas cooker. The young girl started the fire by simply using matches to light the cooker. The idiocy of connecting gas to a cooker inside a store and placing flammable goods on top of it is mind-boggling. Ebeano Supermarket has no one to blame but themselves.

The girl could have been sent or she could just have been a naughty kid who, being a kid, didnt know that (1) Lighting a gas stove on fire would burn down the whole store, and (2) there was a CCTV monitoring her actions. I feel that, if an adult sent her, they would have known about the CCTV. We need to find out who connected that stove to a gas and why. I hope the police knows this.

The girl had her own lighter bro. She didn't turn on the gas stove. The explosion would have been much worse if there was gas there.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by udomas(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:

Sorry mate, the ending part of your story about if being sent by an adult doesn't add up. The kid needs to be thoroughly interrogated. This is actually an intentional act and someone is strongly behind the act.

First, about trying to be naughty, that's far from it, she wasn't but only out there to execute what she was sent to do.

Noticed from the first video, she was about lighting the lighter and then stopped and then pretended to be doing something else immediately she noticed the presence of someone pushing the little shopping basket. Another scenario was when she lit the stuff, she actually looked back for a few seconds to be sure the light came up before making it to the exit door.

However about being naughty like you said, why that very section of the store? Because she actually walked straight to the shelve without being confused.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by redsun(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That girl is possessed, there are dark forces residing inside her, she will grow to become a terrorist in future.

This I have seen

That's how children learn in a sane society. They are inquisitive and always want to know how things work if given a chance. The organisation was stupid enough to leave a time bomb unmanned and exposed a child and every other customer that visit that store to the danger that could have easily maimed or killed them.

The dark forces there is a lack of common sense among Nigerian adults. Lack of health and safety rules and regulations.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
What a silly staff... even without fire extinguisher I can stop that fire from escalating...

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by redsun(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
What a silly staff... even without fire extinguisher I can stop that fire from escalating...

Fear! The staff weren't taught how to deal with such a situation. Fire safety training would have been paramount if they were going to display potential explosives.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-Year-Old Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd4C_w3w-8g

See previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6670405/9-year-old-girl-set-ebeano-supermarket

The video is heartbreaking. Who sent this girl?

That girl choose that spot particularly but then doesn't the supermarket have fire alarms or at least extinguishers cos at that state detected, it could have been curbed
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by thunderbabs: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
This one na destroyer oo
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Vaiki(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Dammiesugar post=104142044][/quote] That's why I am a defense lawyer and you are not. I will definitely make the jury believe they were filled with gas... Can you prove otherwise given the devastating effect?
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Atole26: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
There's a CCTV. But they couldn't see when she's doing it until she's done. So what's the use of the CCTV in that first place. Everyone installing CCTV in thier store should learn how to employ someone to watch over them.. if there's a staff in charge of each CCTV unit ehn.. they would see this and probably extinguish it before it explode.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Absolutely, it's an intentional act from the girl, but not in the sense of lighting up the mall, it tilts more to the side of the girl having fun.
Go to such kid's home, you will see lots of damaged toys and household items courtesy of the kid.
In my previous comment, I mentioned a kid that is fond of throwing things, the kid learnt it from his elder bro of 4yrs that has filled the roof of his mum's shop with 3 different leg of each pair of new slippers.
The mum will just pray for heavy rain or windstorm to bring down the slippers.
As parents, there is need to know the place of discipline and how to effect it in our kids, else they hurt themselves or 3rd party
I’m disappointed at your comment.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by friendl: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
patriotic007:
Her parents should pay for the dmages

Her parents can't be held for a minor crime ,it is so unfortunate ,..she can't be arrested or be kept in jail ..
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by esosuo2: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
That child must get like 1million evil spirits residing inside her , that is not a childish doing she fully knew what she was doing if maybe they is a competition between two supermarkets in that area we for say na opposition groom her on the act but this one is pure evil spirit mata
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by OlujobaSamuel: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I’m disappointed at your comment.
redsun:

That's how children learn in a sane society. They are inquisitive and always want to know how things work if given a chance. The organisation was stupid enough to leave a time bomb unmanned and exposed a child and every other customer that visit that store to the danger that could have easily maimed or killed them.

The dark forces there is a lack of common sense among Nigerian adults. Lack of health and safety rules and regulations.

Take a look at this post by redsun, kids doing ridiculous act doesn't mean they were sent, it is every kids nature to be inquisitive, if you don't know how to check it, you have result like this.
I'd rather blame the parents and the mall mgt than blame the kid.
If you see a 9yr old kid approaching you with a knife because he is angry, will you run away from him or try collect the knife?
What would have been your reaction if the person holding the knife is an adult or 15yr old kid.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Craggybogg: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
How will you set up CCTV cameras in a very big place and no one is there to watch against theft, shop lifting and things like these? Demons must have used this girl's idle hands!
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Seun(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
iamjavadem:
Cant you see those 3 camping gases on the shelf above the lighters?
People are saying there was no gas in them. If so, they should have been able to stop the fire. If not, then they were stupid for placing them there. Either way, the store really messed up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Unilever Nigeria’s Market Exit To Affect OMO, Sunlight, Lux / 10 Highest Selling Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.