Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp (40514 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Segfaultt:
really?
Kindly drop your WhatsApp or mail let's get in touch as I'll need your help as I'm presently not in Uyo
Am a 300l student of that Glamorous department
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Joydan95:

If you are Uniuyo student ,when you are about leaving for NYSC never use the buses in front of the school that take people to camp. Those buses are death traps coupled with the rough drivers
Thanks
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Segfaultt(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Am a 300l student of that Glamorous department
wow you're my colleague in the profession!
Kindly drop your number let's communicate
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Segfaultt(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Joydan95:

Same AKTC I entered in 2015 from Lagos to Uyo, i sat on the passenger seat by the driver. Omo see as my eye open, on getting to Edo state I realize this guy was running on a very great speed. I told him he is too fast his reply was “that is why I don’t like carrying woman in the front seat”.
He reduced the speed to normal soon I closed my eyes to rest a bit and almost everyone at the back did same just for one guy to tap me and told me to tap the driver that the guy was sleeping on wheels. I tapped him and started shouting that I will make sure I report him once we get to Uyo , he couldn’t talk again and he became alert all through the journey. We got to Uyo around 4:30pm (you can imagine the speed)
there's a speed breaker now with aktc buses,the complaints were already getting too much

1 Like

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by OdenKelechi(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SOMEONE SHOULD CANCEL THIS NONSENSE angry

I don't know why it's taking so long to cancel this useless scheme.
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Angelacruz: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Are u serious?how is it done?
anungangampu:
They post people anyhow without considering the means to get there, if Fg want people to go to North then, there should be respective Transport heavily guarded by the Army to take them there. Nigeria doesn't value their youth talk more of the graduate among them.
I told my friend to get a reliable person and sort his way to his favorite state but to explore was his reason to allow Nysc to allocate to any state they feel like, now they have posted him to Taraba. His transport only will cost 20k whereas he could have gotten direct transfer for 35k
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by ceejay10(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Legendguy:

U ought to have ignore knowing fully that's it's an error.
People like you are fault finders looking for fault to criticize, and your type will end up not progressing in Life
your papa and your entire generations will die in poverty. You must must be in stagnation for you to know how to be in stagnation. Ode
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Segfaultt:
wow you're my colleague in the profession!
Kindly drop your number let's communicate
Send me a mail, I can't drop my number here
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2021
RealSolution001:

I was supposed to serve too but since declined. I refuse to see NYSC certificate as the final determinant of my destiny in life.

Exactly!
What's NYSC certificate when life is gone.
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by blessingogbe260(f): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
this death every year for same road, is well o
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Humanoid01:

We're in the same boat o.

I was supposed to report to camp in Katsina on Tuesday, from Ogun state, but family members and friends sternly opposed the idea. After much pressure from them, especially my mother, I finally yielded and decided not to go [For now].

What is the purpose of going to serve in a state with high rate of insecurity? our government clearly consists of wicked people who are only concerned about the financial benefits they get from these schemes, and not the so-called empowerment they claim to provide.

Exactly!
I heard Yobe, Adamawa, and Borno states are blacklisted and its automatic redeployment, i still wonder why they have to post corp members despite being aware of the high rate of insecurities.. Other Northern parts ain't better as well.
Like you've said, they are only concerned about their financial benefits.. So sad! sad
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by sharpwriter(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
olufunmi01:
To write jamb wahala, Post jamb wahala, 100l to final year war. NYSC, another battle... If you survive this you can't survive joblessness. When are we going to have peace ehn
You will have peace when Nigeria breaks up wink
#bittertruth
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Segfaultt(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Send me a mail, I can't drop my number here
mail attached to the account ain't working
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Legendguy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
ceejay10:
your papa and your entire generations will die in poverty. You must must be in stagnation for you to know how to be in stagnation. Ode
E pain am.
Get this into ur skull, people that are fault finder in other to negatively criticize people negatively is a negative attitude and they end up be mediocres
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Humanoid01(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Christie06:

Exactly!
I heard Yobe, Adamawa, and Borno states are blacklisted and its automatic redeployment, i still wonder why they have to post corp members despite being aware of the high rate of insecurities.. Other Northern parts ain't better as well.
Like you've said, they are only concerned about their financial benefits.. So sad! sad
They should have blacklisted all Northern regions or better still, restricted the service to PCMs' states of residence or neighbouring states.

What state were you automatically redeployed to?
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Humanoid01:

They should have blacklisted all Northern regions or better still, restricted the service to PCMs' states of residence or neighbouring states.

What state were you automatically redeployed to?

Yea..
I didn't obey the call at all cheesy
I don't need their auto redeployment.
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Segfaultt:
mail attached to the account ain't working
It is may be u have not done it well
Drop ur number then
I'll give u a call
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Segfaultt(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

It is may be u have not done it well
Drop ur number then
I'll give u a call

Kindly notify me when you see this so I'll remove it.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.