Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children (2280 Views)

She Cum 3 Times But I Didn't Cum. This Angered Her. / Nigerian Lady Angered By A Slaymama's Outfit To A Cinema / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Wisefellow(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Power was restored in my area around 12am and had to go outside the apartment to put off my generator. I covertly entered the house, hide behind the kitchen freezer with the lights out. After a while, I had my wife calling" Olami" severally but I did not respond. That was how the search started as she became worried but noticed I had locked the main door from inside. My children joined the search, called and checked the rooms including the kitchen where I was but did not see me. I heard my phone ringtone sounding from distance, guess she is the one. They were all worried! After a while she came back to check the kitchen and found me where I was hiding. She was so worried and angry while I laughed. My children asked why I did that? My response to them" Daddy was playing hide-and-seek game". With love, I apologised and we all went to bed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by TarOrfeeek: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2021
You are an overgrown full.

In this era of kidnapping and DSS abductions, you are playing silly games at 12 midnight.

Your wife should have poured hot water on you. Or better still konk some sense into you.

Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by dacblogger: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2021
The poster above me is mad... grin

Naija na cruise ah swear...make yourself happy the little way you can b4 you die of high b.p

16 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Ahmed0336(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

In this era of kidnapping and DSS abductions, you are playing silly games at 12 midnight.

Your wife should have poured hot water on you. Or better still konk some sense into you.

Nonsense

Somebody cannot play with his family again

15 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Wisefellow(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Nonsense

Why are you this hard on yourself? Please calm down...

3 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Wisefellow(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Somebody cannot play with his family again

God bless you for that question!

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Love sweet jare

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by dan9ice(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Guy enjoy your life joor
Life is too short for over seriously
But you no try ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2021
The guy say you be overgrown foool you come dey tear pant.

Even a child will think twice before doing that at that odd hour of the night.

Na your wife I dey pity.
She go born children for their fellow Pikin.

5 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by biddostandard: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wisefellow:
Power was restored in my area around 12am and had to go outside the apartment to put off my generator. I covertly entered the house, hide behind the kitchen freezer with the lights out. After a while, I had my wife calling" Olami" severally but I did not respond. That was how the search started as she became worried but noticed I had locked the main door from inside. My children joined the search, called and checked the rooms including the kitchen where I was but did not see me. I heard my phone ringtone sounding from distance, guess she is the one. They were all worried! After a while she came back to check the kitchen and found me where I was hiding. She was so worried and angry while I laughed. My children asked why I did that? My response to them" Daddy was playing hide-and-seek game". With love, I apologised and we all went to bed.
it's fun ,I like it ,jokes and pranks spice up things ,just make sure you pet your wife

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Demigod22: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Your story just the sweet my belle. In fact, to marry the hungry me, but I can't marry under Buhari o, my children won't be happy if they know I married their mother during Buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by VERDA: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
blizard44:

Na your wife I dey pity.

Make Una relax abeg, that's why it's a prank, it's supposed to be scary and fun.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by KingDash: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wisefellow:
useless thing.. make ya wife and kids worried, father of the year bastard.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Lostchild(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wisefellow
Dont mind those mature fellows talking nonsense to you.

It is good for a man to be lowly and simple sometimes. Your Hide and seek story made me laugh.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Wisefellow(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Demigod22:
Your story just the sweet my belle. In fact, to marry the hungry me, but I can't marry under Buhari o, my children won't be happy if they know I married their mother during Buhari administration.

My brother! Your time will surely come, you and family shall enjoy endless happiness in your home because Buhari will not be in power forever.

3 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Wisefellow(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lostchild:
Wisefellow
Dont mind those foolish mature fellows talking nonsense to you.

It is good for a man to be lowly and simple sometimes. Your Hide and seek story made me laugh.

grin

I have no qualms about them.

Life no balance...

People inside life self no balance...

Hide & seek game is one, out of many, my lovely children and I do often.

I'm glad... you smiled!

2 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wisefellow:
Our Dad does this every once in a while. A good laugh keeps the family connected
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by ChasinGood(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Man,life is not that hard na.
Fun time with family is nice na.
You too dey vex grin
TarOrfeeek:

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Cerebellum: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
OP, no mind dem mumu up there wey dey yarn you abuse

Next time You fit cut ur gbola fry am prank your wife selfgrin

But, Life no hard, man must joke and play to reminisce childhood time tongue
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by MufasaLion: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Nonsense

Stop spewing trash from that your sewage mouth

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
VERDA:

Make Una relax abeg, that's why it's a prank, it's supposed to be scary and fun.

He can't relax because he doesn't have a happy home. His wife beats him daily

3 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by my3name(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Nonsense
grin oga it's fool and not full
you go dey run military regime for your house be that na

2 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Ibst: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]
blizard44:

Na your wife I dey pity.
grin
blizard44:

Na your wife I dey pity.
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Huh?
That was an expensive one.
What if your wife had fainted and gone from there? ( God forbid)..

Don't play that kind of prank next time.
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Some mothers do have them.

2 Likes

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by DaInferno(m): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Wisefellow:
funny, but let's hope it doesn't for real, then your wife and kids relax thinking it's a prank after all
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by VERDA: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

He can't relax because he doesn't have a happy home. His wife beats him daily

grin
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by MufasaLion: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2021
VERDA:

grin

Lol
He was so pained, sad and bitter.
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Wisefellow(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
Huh?
That was an expensive one.
What if your wife had fainted and gone from there? ( God forbid)..

Don't play that kind of prank next time.

���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Finds Maggots In Pork Meat He Bought Outside To Prepare Soup / Females: The Victims Of Broken Relationships / I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.