Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,114 members, 7,916,259 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children (2327 Views)

She Cum 3 Times But I Didn't Cum. This Angered Her. / Nigerian Lady Angered By A Slaymama's Outfit To A Cinema / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by LikeAking: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice one. If na true o.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by mattmogan88: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wisefellow:
Power was restored in my area around 12am and had to go outside the apartment to put off my generator. I covertly entered the house, hide behind the kitchen freezer with the lights out. After a while, I had my wife calling" Olami" severally but I did not respond. That was how the search started as she became worried but noticed I had locked the main door from inside. My children joined the search, called and checked the rooms including the kitchen where I was but did not see me. I heard my phone ringtone sounding from distance, guess she is the one. They were all worried! After a while she came back to check the kitchen and found me where I was hiding. She was so worried and angry while I laughed. My children asked why I did that? My response to them" Daddy was playing hide-and-seek game". With love, I apologised and we all went to bed.

You gat a loving wife jare not all these bofums
Re: Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children by Wisefellow(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=mattmogan88 post=104246132]

You gat a loving wife jare

I vehemently confirm and re-confirm your statement above. I showed her this post yesterday and the smile on her face says it all as she read through.

May our joy and peace knows no bound( Amen).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Addicted To Doggy / How Do I Pay My Girl Of 7 Years Off. / f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.