Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,725 members, 7,892,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Wentworth Miller Reveals Being Diagnose With Autism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller Reveals Being Diagnose With Autism (242 Views)

Backlash As Hilda Baci Reveals Being On Her Period During Cook-a-thon / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / Wentworth Miller Says He's Done With Prison Break And Playing Straight Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wentworth Miller Reveals Being Diagnose With Autism by sampreneur: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Popular American actor- Wentworth Miller- majorly known for his roles in “Prison Break” and “The Flash”, recently revealed via an Instagram post that he was diagnosed with autism. Miller took an autism test during the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown and revealed that it came as a shock, but not as a surprise...see full story: https://www.entertainmentplug.com/news/celebrity-talks/wentworth-miller-reveals-being-diagnose-with-autism
Re: Wentworth Miller Reveals Being Diagnose With Autism by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
A case of rum to the man who brings me Michael Scofield

(1) (Reply)

''there Was Never A Time L Ask People Not To Post My Pictures With Hushpuppi'' / Don't Watch If You Can't Hold Your Laugh. / Legendary Singer, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.