Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,154 members, 7,913,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:37 PM

List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. (8003 Views)

Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture) / Left Or Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by nurabela: 5:39am On May 15, 2011
List four things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island.
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Nobody: 6:09am On May 15, 2011
1) food
2) clean water
3) a very sexy and willing babe
4) a second very sexy and willing babe
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by iice(f): 6:53am On May 15, 2011
Cotton cloth
Machete
Solar lamp
Blanket
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by hunkyjohn(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2011
1. Water
2. Food
3. Clothes
4. Matchbox or lighter
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2011
shelter
food
water
my gurlfy.
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Godmother(f): 1:06pm On May 15, 2011
1. God(hes about all i nid,but just 2 folow d game rules)
2. Water
3. Food
4. A blanket
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Beync(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2011
Bulet proof
Water
Food
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by NnamdiN: 1:52pm On May 15, 2011
1. A sweet gurl(exactly my taste)
2. I wouldn't need a 2nd item if d 1st one wasn't available
3. If it happens 2 be available den
4. A tent (we go straff till we die off)
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by LordReed(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2011
1. A really sharp durable knife.
2. A really durable blanket.
3. A really durable solar powered lamp.
4. A really durable solar powered laptop with VSAT connection.
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by MissyB3(f): 2:27pm On May 15, 2011
Food
Water
Another person
Computer with internet connection

cool
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Beync(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2011
Lss i forgot my Laptop with NL connection on my list smiley
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2011
@Benyc
Only you five things tongue
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Beync(f): 2:53pm On May 15, 2011
I' retrieved one tonguegrin
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by LordReed(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2011
Which one?
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Markenny(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2011
ciga
weed or crack
water
food
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by born2boink(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2011
1,Babe
2.Food
3.Water
4.Loaded Gun
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by bidell1(f): 2:22pm On May 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

1) food
2) clean water
3) a very sexy and willing babe
4) a second very sexy and willing babe

Correct, same here!
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by kevoh(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2011
1.A magic lamp that grants unlimited wishes not the usual three  tongue
2.A sniper rifle with an unlimited access to ammunition.
3.A special safe with futuristic high tech security system to safeguard my lamp against any human without my exact DNA copy trying to steal it and send such being to the time of the dinosaurs.
4.still thinking
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by TeeJay6(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2011
a note book, camera, pen knife and matches
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by sexy74(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2011
@ poster answering like a good person

i) water
ii) blanket
iii) bible  or Koran ( to read to help my faith)
iv) food

but answering like a sharp guy

i) a pilot ( to fly me out of there)
ii)  helicopter ( to aid the process0
iii) babe ( to strafe when am out of there)
iv) 1 billion dollars to enjoy my self with
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by ypad: 2:36pm On May 16, 2011
Water
Knife
Blanket
Map (Direction guide)
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by MMM2(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2011
only ALCOHOL is okay 4 me 2 survive.
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by babyme1(f): 2:57pm On May 16, 2011
Bible
Water
Blanket
Matches/Lighter
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Jayms76: 3:00pm On May 16, 2011
The Bible
lots of books
water
meat pie
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Phate07(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2011

1. A time machine that can fully warp time and space.
2. Same as no1
3. Same as no1
4. Same as no1 undecided undecided
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by DAY12(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2011
I can survive with dis:

1- Nairaland

2- grin

3- cheesy

4- lipsrsealed
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by md4real(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2011
water

guns

my ipad

blanket
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Tcrack(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2011
very tough, weather resistent cloths
internet enabled laptop ( which uses solar to self charge)
food
a loded machine gun
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by 190: 4:12pm On May 16, 2011
Black punny

White Punny

and mixed punny like Gabry's shocked shocked
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by MMM2(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2011
money 4 Womanliness,
u fit see 1 or 2 chicks.
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by MShittu: 4:26pm On May 16, 2011
1-An endless supply of food
2-An endless supply of fresh water
3-A boat that runs on salt water
4-A plane that runs on salt water

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Game Of Forms (a.k.a Preludes And Nocturnes) <--- Creative Players Wanted! / Robin Hood The Legend Of Sherwood Game Free Download / Merry Christmas VN Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.