Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,138 members, 7,946,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. (8028 Views)

Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture) / Left Or Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 17, 2011
1. Loyal servants
2. Tools
3. Computer complete with an awesome Internet connection
4.$ 100 000 000 000 000 in my account tongue
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by oboidanre(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2011
iice:

^^Prolly because of the salt water. . .i prefer to be optimistic and think there is some body of fresh water around tongue

Yeah iice, think I was flowing with ur optimism

manny4life:

What do u mean by that? An island has does not have "fresh water" but salty water; humans need fresh water.

As for me,

Food

Water,

Loaded weapon

Computer and Internet Access.

U don't need to bite my head off do ya?  tongue
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by oboidanre(f): 9:50pm On May 17, 2011
meine:

I know all the guys on this thread will mention girls, punny etc grin grin grin naughty people.

okk for me

1. Bible

2. blackberry

3. unlimited food

4. Jennifer Lopez

The 2 in bold can be rolled into one don't u think?
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Koolking(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2011
1. Food
2. Water
3. Ak-47 for hunting and defence
4. Laptop with Wireless Connection
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by kandiikane(m): 2:39am On May 20, 2011
Satellite phone
Survival guide
A weapon
my SANITY

the rest like food and water I can find- fish from sea(make fire), rainwater from pockets of leaves, build shelter on higher ground maybe in a tree(cannot really be on the ground when I do not know the Island). I might find coconuts sef and small small bush rats to eat
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 20, 2011
Juts 4 girls and I will survive by the special grace of God. grin grin
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by crackho: 3:56pm On May 25, 2011
Super sexy beautiful cute gorgeous kind willing babe~!
all powerful machine
bed
food to let me vigorous
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by delicious1(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2011
kandiikane:

Satellite phone
Survival guide
A weapon
my SANITY

the rest like food and water I can find- fish from sea(make fire), rainwater from pockets of leaves, build shelter on higher ground maybe in a tree(cannot really be on the ground when I do not know the Island). I might find coconuts sef and small small bush rats to eat

^^I endorse this answer. Very smart*
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by kandiikane(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2011
wink
Re: List Four Things You Would Need To Survive, If Left Alone On A Deserted Island. by delicious1(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2011
embarassed tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Has Taught Me: / 'face' Names / The Game Of Forms (a.k.a Preludes And Nocturnes) <--- Creative Players Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.