Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) (2456 Views)

Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) / I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Look I was pissed when I heard this issue and I want Ipob to Clear this up. Please don't tell me that you are too big to clear this issue up, the moment you don't clear up rumors you allow it to fester.

Is it true that Ikonso's wifes never got any money? For goodness sakes, I hope it is not true, the man's family should be well taken care of and ALL the families of those that have died in this struggle. I am waiting for an answer from Ipob before I dig further.my next article wont be nice like this,i need answers,those people died for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh21aTe07I

https://www.biafranboys.org/ikonsos-wife-abandoned-ipob-must-clear
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Notasyouthink
Mrvitalis
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Monogamy: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
And that's immortal Lt Gen Ikonso's family?

undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by TarOrfeeek: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

undecided embarassed

You killed Ikonso.

And you're worried about his wife.

There's really cognitive dissonance buried deep within your skull.

If you cared so much about his wife, you should have left her husband alone.

Are you people in that BMC alright? Is there a hard drug or injection they give you guys?

2 Likes

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

undecided embarassed

Do you even have a life? Are you jobless? All you do is go around biafran threads, is it by force to stay with you people? You are a yoruba mc oluomo thug, focus on yoruba nation, biafra is bigger than you
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Monogamy: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You killed Ikonso.

And you're worried about his wife.

There's really cognitive dissonance buried deep within your skull.

If you cared so much about his wife, you should have left her husband alone.

Are you people in that BMC alright? Is there a hard drug or injection they give you guys?

Hahahahahaha, wetin be this?

Is LT Gen Ikonso ( Akwatila 1) no longer immortal hero to the Biafra course?
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by DOTian: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:
Look I was pissed when I heard this issue and I want Ipob to Clear this up. Please don't tell me that you are too big to clear this issue up, the moment you don't clear up rumors you allow it to fester.

Is it true that Ikonso's wifes never got any money? For goodness sakes, I hope it is not true, the man's family should be well taken care of and ALL the families of those that have died in this struggle. I am waiting for an answer from Ipob before I dig further.my next article wont be nice like this,i need answers,those people died for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh21aTe07I

https://www.biafranboys.org/ikonsos-wife-abandoned-ipob-must-clear

Help her now since you are sooooooo concerned! Stop whining, You should use your personal money to do the needful.. Abi them break your hands ni? You said you're Ibo right? It's everybody's business now. Or Is IPOB your god? Maybe the don't have money. Maybe they have a lot on their plates. You can dash the woman like10 Milla. We will appreciate you worldwide. That's called patriotism.. Who are you waiting for? IPOB? Will ipob also come and clean your nyansh?

2 Likes

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Rule 2

Akways behaving like a kid, get lost
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Help her now since you are sooooooo concerned! Stop whining, You should use your personal money to do the needful.. Abi them break your hands ni? You said you're Ibo right? It's everybody's business now. Or Is IPOB your god? Maybe the don't have money. Maybe they have a lot on their plates. You can dash the woman like10 Milla. We will appreciate you worldwide. That's called patriotism.. Who are you waiting for? IPOB? Will ipob also come and clean your nyansh?

You sound so slow and dumb, I guess you are fulani. I won't even tell you anything
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Monogamy: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

Akways behaving like a kid, get lost

Nah,I am getting found instead.

grin
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

grin

Mc oluomo thug go and collect money under the bridge
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

grin

Mods is supposed to ban you for reporting like a kid, you see how they removed that your useless report, this should teach you a lesson
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Jerryherd: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
cool

Terrorism

Militancy

Armed robbery

Ritualism

Cultism

These are all careers without pension, gratiuty , severance package, death benefit for next of kin or life insurance policy

1 Like

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by funkekemi(f): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please we are interested in Abba kyaris case , this won't distract us . When is Abba kyari getting the sack letter
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by udele1: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
If only ikonso listened to the voice of reason.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Notasyouthink: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahahaha, wetin be this?

Is LT Gen Ikonso ( Akwatila 1) no longer immortal hero to the Biafra course?
This cannot distract us from abba kyari's case.
We need to know when he is going to surrender himself.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
funkekemi:
Please we are interested in Abba kyaris case , this won't distract us . When is Abba kyari getting the sack letter

Of course, we can't be distracted I am fighting for the poor woman
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:
If only ikonso listened to the voice of reason.

Ijele aka oyigboupdate.. The man died for the right reason, but we must make sure his family is well taken care of, I would spread the message, so that his family and families of those that have died would be taken care of and remember he didn't die as a thief or an armed robber, he died as a freedom fighter and we should be proud. I am proud of him
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Monogamy: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
This cannot distract us from abba kyari's case.
We need to know when he is going to surrender himself.

If you are waiting for him to surrender,that might be till Jesus come
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Terrorism

Militancy

Armed robbery

Ritualism

Cultism

These are all careers without pension, gratiuty , severance package, death benefit for next of kin or life insurance policy

Just shut up ipob is not a terrorist organisation, ok infact call them terrorist, even anc of south africa was called a terrorist organisation today world powers are dealing with anc of South Africa
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Adisa89(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
BMC trying to distract us but e no go work.

Is it not shameful that the ragtag BMC zombies can't even defend Kyari reasonably? Instead they're shifting goalposts by uploading pictures of Atiku with Hushpuppi.

BMC want you to think Kyari's allegation is political whereas we sane minds know it's purely criminal and tribal. Had it been Kyari was a Southerner, the Fulani terrorist online agents would be asking for his head on a platter by now.

But I really don't care if Atiku is called in, after all he's equally a Fulani. But Kyari must not escape this. He's going to rot in jail and go to hell after.

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by udele1: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

Ijele aka oyigboupdate.. The man died for the right reason, but we must make sure his family is well taken care of, I would spread the message, so that his family and families of those that have died would be taken care of

Those who are paid salary are doing nothing abroad and he went to die for nothing? If he died for a good reason, why dont you and kanu want to die for the same reason.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

Those who are paid salary are doing nothing abroad and he went to die for nothing? If he died for a good reason, why dont you and kanu want to die for the same reason.

Did he die as an armed robber or a thief? No. Ikonso died a freedom fighter and he and all freedom fighters would have a monument dedicated to them in biafra land
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Adisa89:
BMC trying to distract us but e no go work.

Is it not shameful that the ragtag BMC zombies can't even defend Kyari reasonably? Instead they're shifting goalposts by uploading pictures of Atiku with Hushpuppi.

BMC want you to think Kyari's allegation is political whereas we sane minds know it's purely criminal and tribal. Had it been Kyari was a Southerner, the Fulani terrorist online agents would be asking for his head on a platter by now.

But I really don't care if Atiku is called in, after all he's equally a Fulani. But Kyari must not escape this. He's going to rot in jail and go to hell after.

God of biafra caught kyari and his name is forever stained
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by udele1: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

Did he die as an armed robber or a thief? No. Ikonso died a freedom fighter and he and all freedom fighters would have a monument dedicated to them in biafra land

You and kanu dont want to die for freedom? No member of kanu's family is in ESN UGM.

Kanu's sister is still serving the zoo police and she is not SABO.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

You and kanu dont want to die for freedom?

You think kanu is not ready to die? Tha man have said it many times, of course I am ready to die, I told you an avalanche is coming, people you don't expect are the ones that would free us. Keep watching
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Adisa89(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

God of biafra caught kyari and his name is forever stained
Which one is god of Biafra? Does Biafran have a god?

Karma caught up with him. Simple.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

You and kanu dont want to die for freedom? No member of kanu's family is in ESN UGM.

Kanu's sister is still serving the zoo police and she is not SABO.

Ijele you sound like a broken record, repeating the same thing over and over again, the Nigerian police can sack his sister, infact we need people to work in aso Rock if need be
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Adisa89:

Which one is god of Biafra? Does Biafran have a god?

Karma caught up with him. Simple.

Yes biafra have a God same God that is disgracing all our enemies, look at kyari, your James bond is a thief
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Jerryherd: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

Just shut up ipob is not a terrorist organisation, ok infact call them terrorist, even anc of south africa was called a terrorist organisation today world powers are dealing with anc of South Africa

Defination of terrorism; " the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. "

Commander Ikonso of ESN ;

1: owned several weapons used for violence
2: engaged civilians at hope Uzodinma's country home, first bank anambra, Orlu Imo State in fatal violence
3: referendum, Secession and gaining independence are all political movement which should not involve violence

With this simple explanation, even a very foolish Imbecilic uneducated dunce from a potopoto jungle should fully assimilate my point on why no one owes Ikonso anything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks APC And The Alleged Fake Bishops / Honestly, Chief Ozekhome SAN Is Igbo, Not From Edo State, See His Attire & Dance / We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.