Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,997 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) (2509 Views)

Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) / I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by udele1: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

Ijele you sound like a broken record, repeating the same thing over and over again, the Nigerian police can sack his sister, infact we need people to work in aso Rock if need be

They killed this girl as sabo but left kanu's sister. They will all pay for it.

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't want any distractions, I am here to talk about taking care of the families of our fallen hero, I am not a member of ipob but I am Pro ipob, if you are a member of ipob reading this tell the dos to do the needful, because my next write up on this matter won't be nice and I will spread it all over Facebook and twitter and i won't stop until ikonsos wife receives the money that was donated for her
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Adisa89(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

Yes biafra have a God same God that is disgracing all our enemies, look at kyari, your James bond is a thief
I'm not a Biafran and I don't believe in it but I'm glad the soup-a-cup Abba Father Kyari will be rotting in jail soon for selling fake ankara materials to a Yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by nairalandankrah: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:
[s]Look I was pissed when I heard this issue and I want Ipob to Clear this up. Please don't tell me that you are too big to clear this issue up, the moment you don't clear up rumors you allow it to fester.

Is it true that Ikonso's wifes never got any money? For goodness sakes, I hope it is not true, the man's family should be well taken care of and ALL the families of those that have died in this struggle. I am waiting for an answer from Ipob before I dig further.my next article wont be nice like this,i need answers,those people died for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh21aTe07I

https://www.biafranboys.org/ikonsos-wife-abandoned-ipob-must-clear
[/s] K
Get us a video of his wife, confirming your Scrupulous allegations! Thank you
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

I have no pity for saboteurs any more, did you see our boys killed in Enugu? Sabos told the army where to find them,my mind changed, I have no pity anymore, igbos say anything you do na you go use your head carry am and I have no pity for ahy Igbo in the Nigerian police or army and even Kanu's sister I have no pity for her
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Notasyouthink: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
fenibak:
Notasyouthink
Mrvitalis
I just wasted my data watching this video thinking that I will see ikonso's wife stating how IPOB ate her money.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by udele1: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:
I don't want any distractions, I am here to talk about taking care of the families of our fallen hero, I am not a member of ipob but I am Pro ipob, if you are a member of ipob reading this tell the dos to do the needful, because my next write up on this matter won't be nice and I will spread it all over Facebook and twitter and i won't stop until ikonsos wife receives the money that was donated for her

Fozapi she also a fallen hero, killed by your fallen hero. All she did was find a job to earn a living just like kanu's sister is doing.

Who takes care of her family?
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I just wasted my data watching this video thinking that I will see ikonso's wife stating how IPOB ate her money.

No the video is about ikonso talking, to remind us of his sacrifice
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by udele1: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I just wasted my data watching this video thinking that I will see ikonso's wife stating how IPOB ate her money.

She should be worried about how kanu killed her husband for his business.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

Fozapi she also a fallen hero, killed by your fallen hero. All she did was find a job to earn a living just like kanu's sister is doing.

Who takes care of her family?

The zoo should take care of her family, was it not an igbo police man that killed igbos and dump them in a river? If you are expecting sympathy from me for a person wearing a terrorist uniform I won't give you one. That uniform is a terrorist organisation uniform, don't blame me everyone in Nigeria hates the Nigerian police and army
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Adisa89:

I'm not a Biafran and I don't believe in it but I'm glad the soup-a-cup Abba Father Kyari will be rotting in jail soon for selling fake ankara materials to a Yahoo boy.

Me too I am glad
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Ijele is offering to give me the wife's number, he said she does not want to appear on video and I think I would confirm from the wife myself, and if I find out that it is true, trust me I will carry the matter on my head
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

First I have already sent a message to the dos of ipob and I am waiting for a reply, we must refuse to be like nigeria, if people donated money for the woman why didn't they give the woman the money? That is corruption and I won't take it
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
I wrote this in July 11 about Abba kyari

Are There Any Igbo Officers Working With Abba Kyari

You know we see how the criminal Abba Kyari is going around Igbo land killing innocent people while tagging them ESN or unknown gunmen, he is destroying houses and making people orphans

Now no Nigerian is calling him to order and make sure he follows the rule of law In all his dealings, we all know the man is corrupt and he is a criminal [/b]and [b]I don't support criminality but ESN are not criminals they are defending their land against the marauders from mali, same thing kyari failed to do, when would kyari be deployed to fight bandits? Would he dare face the bandits?

I am warning all Igbos with kyari taking pics while jumping all around like Bush monkeys, when the people decided to pay you back please don't blame them because you are going around killing men and women, innocent people so please just be ready for your Karma because it is very close.

I NEVER KNEW GOD HAS ANOTHER PLAN FOR HIM. LOL
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by enemybulldozer(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:
Look I was pissed when I heard this issue and I want Ipob to Clear this up. Please don't tell me that you are too big to clear this issue up, the moment you don't clear up rumors you allow it to fester.

Is it true that Ikonso's wifes never got any money? For goodness sakes, I hope it is not true, the man's family should be well taken care of and ALL the families of those that have died in this struggle. I am waiting for an answer from Ipob before I dig further.my next article wont be nice like this,i need answers,those people died for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh21aTe07I

https://www.biafranboys.org/ikonsos-wife-abandoned-ipob-must-clear

Where is the video of ikonso wife saying it herself.
I thought this video will contain the interview between the wife and the people that wants to bring her plight to the public.

Mitcheew I just wasted my data for nothing.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
enemybulldozer:
Where is the video of ikonso wife saying it herself.
I thought this video will contain the interview between the wife and the people that wants to bring her plight to the public.

Mitcheew I just wasted my data for nothing.

Calm Down this is just an awareness as evidence to show that I gave ipob time before I start digging and if ijele is telling lies we shall confirm, I will talk to the woman myself
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Okoroawusa: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who send her husband work? Where is his letter of appointment?
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
For those that think I am joking well read about me and all my threads I get bad mouth and I don't play and we must not be the monsters we are running away from, if it is true, I won't forgive ipob until they purge all their corrupt members, I still would never suppirt fulanis and I fully support Nnamdi Kanu and biafra and I won't be like ijele.

I predicted about what is happening to ipob and Kanu, I wrote about it
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Who send her husband work? Where is his letter of appointment?

Shut up and get lost
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by udele1: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

You think kanu is not ready to die? Tha man have said it many times, of course I am ready to die, I told you an avalanche is coming, people you don't expect are the ones that would free us. Keep watching

You mean this kanu

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by udele1: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

The zoo should take care of her family, was it not an igbo police man that killed igbos and dump them in a river? If you are expecting sympathy from me for a person wearing a terrorist uniform I won't give you one. That uniform is a terrorist organisation uniform, don't blame me everyone in Nigeria hates the Nigerian police and army

Go and kill kanu's sister, else you are all criminals. She is wearing terrorist uniform.

1 Like

Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

Go and kill kanu's sister, else you are all criminals. She is wearing terrorist uniform.

I am not a killer and I don't encourage killing but if she dies in the line of duty then it is all good
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by fenibak: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

You mean this kanu

There is nothing that you will say that would make me not support kanu. Let me ask you.. If I don't support kanu who should I support? Uwazurike? Asari? Uche mefor? Or the man that pays you from the USA obidi obienu? Tell me
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Notasyouthink: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

She should be worried about how kanu killed her husband for his business.
I refused to be decieved by you and your cronies.

Between kanu and the fulanised nigerian soldiers, which of the two is known for killing the innocent??

Answer me and don't runway tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Notasyouthink: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:

No the video is about ikonso talking, to remind us of his sacrifice
But the caption of this thread says otherwise.
Re: Ikonsos Wife Abandoned: Ipob Must Clear Up This Allegation(video) by Notasyouthink: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
udele1:

Do you have any proof to show that truly they are the ones responsible for her death??

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOLA TINUBU AND THE COST OF POLITICAL MISCALCULATION / Rivers APC Guber Candidate Collapses His Structure & Set To Work For LP / We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.