Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,381 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Looking for a romance story writer? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking for a romance story writer? (604 Views)

Hiring Ghostwriter For A Romance Novel / Joy Ngofaa's Blog.. Valentine Visitor.. Romance Story / Story Writer Wanted For Project: N40,000 For 10 Pages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking for a romance story writer? by Emmie224: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Hi, I'm Emmie and I want to write your romantic story.

Here's my Fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Vzl5Vl

If you don't want to go through that medium, send me an email at Lisaagu9@gmail.com, let's talk!

Oh, and there are samples smiley
Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by QMark: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Emmie224:
Hi, I'm Emmie and I want to write your romantic story.

Here's my Fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Vzl5Vl

If you don't want to go through that medium, send me an email at Lisaagu9@gmail.com, let's talk!

Oh, and there are samples smiley

I sent you an email.

1 Like

Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by digihub21: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Are you a YouTuber struggling to "complete [[url][/url]www.fiverr.com/share/XDyBAV]" to organic channel promotion? Don't worry, I will help you to monetize completed your channel organic promotion through variant social platforms. So that you can generate REVENUE from your YT channel.

And Yes, I will complete your channel monetization in accordance with all the rules of Fiverr and YT.

What I will do:

I will Promote your channel for organic growth on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
Do SEO-friendly video optimization to reach more audiences with million Vie.ws
I will create high-quality SEO backlinks from here so you can get more watch time.

Moreover:

100% Real & Organic Growth
100% Trusted service
Naturally helps in Video Ranking
No BOT or Fake Pro_motion
Increase in Video Impression
Results from 12-24
No Blocks!
No Bans!

Why me?

Quick response Available 24/7
Fast delivery with trusted
Get Better Service than others

MONETIZATION REQUIREMENTS

Minimal 5-long Videos

Content should be your own without Copyright

So, Order Now To get the Best Service From My Gigs.

Thank You,
Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by digihub21: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2023
digihub21:

Are you a YouTuber struggling to "complete YouTube monetization [www.fiverr.com/share/XDyBAV]" to organic channel promotion? Don't worry, I will help you to monetize completed your channel organic promotion through variant social platforms. So that you can generate REVENUE from your YT channel.

And Yes, I will complete your channel monetization[www.fiverr.com/share/2dEy2N] in accordance with all the rules of Fiverr and YT.

What I will do:

I will Promote your channel for organic growth on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
Do SEO-friendly video optimization to reach more audiences with million Vie.ws
I will create high-quality SEO backlinks from here so you can get more watch time.

Moreover:

100% Real & Organic Growth
100% Trusted service
Naturally helps in Video Ranking
No BOT or Fake Pro_motion
Increase in Video Impression
Results from 12-24
No Blocks!
No Bans!

Why me?

Quick response Available 24/7
Fast delivery with trusted
Get Better Service than others

MONETIZATION REQUIREMENTS

Minimal 5-long Videos

Content should be your own without Copyright

So, Order Now To get the Best Service From My Gigs.

Thank You,

Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by Robertgreene1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
QMark:

I sent you an email.
please sir, are you still in need of a good romance content writer, if yes, then I'm willing to work for you. l can send some samples of my quality unpublished articles on romance and family as a testament to my writing skills.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by QMark: 4:24am On Apr 05, 2023
Robertgreene1:
please sir, are you still in need of a good romance content writer, if yes, then I'm willing to work for you. l can send some samples of my quality unpublished articles on romance and family as a testament to my writing skills.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

Send me samples of your work - accoladepen@gmail. com
Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2023
QMark:

Send me samples of your work - accoladepen@gmail. com
okay sir...l will do just that...And here is my contact in case you want to reach me on Whatsapp..09029541178

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Can Write Children's Story? Participate In The SLCF Series / Publishers And Authors / Writing Crew Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.