Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,202 members, 7,974,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] (17276 Views)

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Rickmann: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop being ignorant bros

Ignorant.. You make me laugh, really. Let's not overflog this subject pls ..we all belong to diverse schools of thought bro and this is yours, you can't force me into buying it.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by silibaba: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Lol

Frustrated redpillar Rubbish.

No matter how hard you try to preach this nonsense of yours, girls will still be getting attention from men, unless they themselves don't want that attention.
e pain am grin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Stone03: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Lol

Frustrated redpillar Rubbish.

No matter how hard you try to preach this nonsense of yours, girls will still be getting attention from men, unless they themselves don't want that attention.

The post isn't for weak and feeble minded men.
Strong willed focused achievers like us understands the trajection the post
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 2:27am On Aug 01, 2021
nijaomegacode:

I write books and co-wrote some textbooks. Why would I rotten my brain with such films?

Wow. Nice. bro so u write blue films becoz your braing is textbook?? bro u dont make sence sir.
Anyways, juss watch blue twice a week and i swaaaar u will be happier smiley
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Danisaint112(m): 3:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Wow an Ibibio Girl loves MNK smiley
You will live long in good health, success and prosperity. Amen...
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:35am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Take away the attention and get total control. You could literally bend her to your will only that i'm 80% men would never handle that power to the dark side. Its better having that power over her than the other way round because she would definitely BREAK you with it not bend.
P.S: You my friend, are a very wise man! smiley
That can onlyy work for girls with low self esteem who need your attention to survive.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:08am On Aug 01, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That can onlyy work for girls with low self esteem who need your attention to survive.
So you really typed this rubbish to support your gender

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Stone03:

The post isn't for weak and feeble minded women.
Strong willed focused achievers like us understands the trajection the post
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:10am On Aug 01, 2021
silibaba:
e pain am grin
Abi na
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Rickmann:

Ignorant.. You make me laugh, really. Let's not overflog this subject pls ..we all belong to diverse schools of thought bro and this is yours, you can't force me into buying it.
What you need right now is a very bitter experience. And i hope you get one actually, because its for your own good. As far as you accept the redpill along the run then thats fine with me because this is the light and i want every man i administer it to be wise enough to accept!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2021
At 35, my girl is a Virgin

We planned leaving it that way till festive seasons when we're doing everything.

I worship her, I sing her praises cos she is rare.

Besides, I don't do ugly attention seeking selfish and jobless girls.

She is an Evangelist.

If I am what you call SIMP, it's a compliment.
I will simp for her forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Rickmann: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
What you need right now is a very bitter experience. And i hope you get one actually, because its for your own good. As far as you accept the redpill along the run then thats fine with me because this is the light and i want every man i administer it to be wise enough to accept!

How many bitter experiences have you had? I doubt you've had any, maybe just petty issues...Bros, you are not talking to a kid..some of my experiences you may not even like to hear,Call it redpill or bluepill but pls Don't let Mrs A suffer for Mrs B's shortcomings.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by mkdonald(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Pumpumking:

simp who? wot is simp sir?
listen Bros, u either like women or u dont. me, I love pucccccy sir.
I have notin agaisnt u sir and its your 100$% human right to love men. bein gay s a choiced sir. Enjoy it! undecided
simps love pucci na... Infact they can go extra miles, even belittling themselves just to get it tongue
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by bepositive11: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You don't get it do you? Toxic woman or not, i will just fvvck them all and move on!
There's NO good future with any woman at all i tell you.
So if you think i'm posing a threat on myself by supposedly "Attracting Toxic Women" then you are all in your head because i'm never considering being serious with any woman at all.
MGTOW.

Why do you believe that there's no good future with any woman?

If you do want to find a good woman with a future, you need to change your ways. If you don't want to find a good woman with a future, keep doing your thing. I will just mind my business
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Veggieseedies:

We planned leaving it that way till festive seasons when we're doing everything.

She is an Evangelist.

I don't need to say anything. You will deduce your facts yourself smiley
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Rickmann:

How many bitter experiences have you had? I doubt you've had any, maybe just petty issues...Bros, you are not talking to a kid..some of my experiences you may not even like to hear,Call it redpill or bluepill but pls Don't let Mrs A suffer for Mrs B's shortcomings.
No "MRS" has the goodside or the shortcomings bro. They possess that dual personality and the kind of man they roll with is responsible for the part of them they surface. Take education.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Cerebellum: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Pls stop commenting on my thread. Oh and i know you are female.

Don't you see that guy is a crazyy, dementedd person

You self still dey reply am
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2021
bepositive11:

Why do you believe that there's no good future with any woman?

If you do want to find a good woman with a future, you need to change your ways. If you don't want to find a good woman with a future, keep doing your thing. I will just mind my business
Are you telling me to be "Positive" or even worse a "Good Man" Thats a natural trap set by these biittches incase you don't know because thats where it all starts grin
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Don't you see that guy is a crazyy, dementedd person
You self still dey reply am
Its female.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Pls stop commenting on my thread. Oh and i know you are female.

Bro truss. Me. If u stop attention on women, u will not get pucccccccy & truss me, lack of pucccccccy mean u can turn gay. My advise, respect women & get pucccccccy..or else.u sir, will continue to surfa and remain gay.(real talk) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Cerebellum: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its female.

That's mrcork(no offense) now

He's a crazyy guy
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So you really typed this rubbish to support your gender
it's not a gender thing. It only those with low self esteem that wait for other people for approval before they can be happy.
Life is too short and humans are too selfish to be the ones to decide who stays Happy or sad. If you want to grow old with sorrow and pain, entrust your happiness in someone else's hands and see how they treat you like shit. They will turn your happiness on whenever they like and even throw away the remote control.
I think you are too bitter for any woman, even the coolest of them.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

That's mrcork(no offense) now

He's a crazyy guy
You need to know what i know about these things. There's a biittch behind that moniker trying to disrupt this thread and sound SIMPle. Pay attention to the inconsiderate remarks and blind arguements, thats a typical female right there!
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
it's not a gender thing. It only those with low self esteem that wait for other people for approval before they can be happy.
Life is too short and humans are too selfish to be the ones to decide who stays Happy or sad. If you want to grow old with sorrow and pain, entrust your happiness in someone else's hands and see how they treat you like shit. They will turn your happiness on whenever they like and even throw away the remote control.
I think you are too bitter for any woman, even the coolest of them.
And so why do i get them in influx now that i'm strictly redpilled Answer that!
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't need to say anything. You will deduce your facts yourself smiley

I have done that already

If I give you the details that changed my thoughts on "all of" instead of"some of" Nigerian girls, you will simp for my kind of girl if you meet her type

I was wooing a lady (a 48 yr old widow, very fair and gorgeous), because I concluded that all Nigerian girls are the same. Jobless and entitled.

This is to tell you the extent of my own hatred for 9ja babes that has nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex, yet after marrying them, they will still offer that only thing to another man.

My brother you never start.

I am a confirmed SIMP, for this particular one girl
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Veggieseedies:

I have done that already

If I give you the details that changed my thoughts on "all of" instead of"some of" Nigerian girls, you will simp for my kind of girl if you meet her type

I was wooing a lady (a 48 yr old widow, very fair and gorgeous), because I concluded that all Nigerian girls are the same. Jobless and entitled.

This is to tell you the extent of my own hatred for 9ja babes that has nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex, yet after marrying them, they will still offer that only thing to another man.

My brother you never start.

I am a confirmed SIMP, for this particular one girl
You were wooing a 48 year old widow? i rest my case undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by SPLENDID25(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh??... If shudunt giv them attention then why should they giv us pucccccccy..si
Bro wot rubbish u talking sir?
angry
IN KHALED'S VOICE..."ANOTHER ONE!"

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You were wooing a 48 year old widow? i rest my case undecided

Now you understand
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by leetylee: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Attention seeking syndrome is embedded in the genes of the opposite sex, without attention self esteem drop and the number of increasing simp doing that will give women wings like red bull. Attention like respect is to be earned not to be giving out to meaningless and undeserving lots!
I've seen a girl posted a pic bout 30mins of unsatisfactory compliments and comments, low likes and all she deleted the post and posted it tagging a lot of people, another case of girls who post guys who doesn't give them face on a normal so the less alpha males can simp for her since the so called posted person is on par with them.. No matter how women wants to debunk this fact abs act like this doesn't apply to all of them they know deep down its the truth. Cheers!
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And so why do i get them in influx now that i'm strictly redpilled Answer that!
Ask your girls that. I'm not one of them and can't answer that.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by karkinase(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I believe you.
You are correct. They don't deserve such.
How I wish many men will start seeing these things the way you see them.
Most times I wonder why a man will kneel & propose to these new generation ladies,despite these recent happenings.
The number of Simps on the rise is alarming would they listen..
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by karkinase(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Veggieseedies:

She is an Evangelist.

Virgin my foot..you will learn the hard way ..
Quote this page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / How To Deal With Falling For Someone You Shouldn't

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.