Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,642 members, 7,908,655 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

Please Your Candid Advice And Suggestions Are Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Your Candid Advice And Suggestions Are Needed (358 Views)

Suggestions: What Would Be The Minimum Hourly Pay Rate For The Nigerian Workers? / I Need Your Candid Advise On Career Choice. / I Need Your Advice And Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Candid Advice And Suggestions Are Needed by FahBuLous: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Prior to the post I made the last time about a skill I could learn for N20,000 ...
https://www.nairaland.com/6673000/what-skill-learn-n20000#104175704 ...
Someone came up with an offer for me and i want to know you take on it..
He is a graphic designer and wants to teach me for 2months with my 20k and after the 2months, he will employ me to work for him and he will be paying me 15k monthly...
Should I go for it??
Cc Lalatisclala
Cc Mukina2
Cc CrazyMan
Cc 1forall
Please do justice to this thread
Re: Please Your Candid Advice And Suggestions Are Needed by Seniorwriter(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
@OP my attention is drawn to the paying you #15k part.....or is there an agreement to sign that will stop you from doing other graphics jobs when he employs you.? So if the employer isn't constraining or isolating you to just his job then you are good to go because you can surely warn way way above that as a freelancer graphics designer....all you need do is delve into what is known as coperate graphics design....those that are in that realm as graphics designers sure earn as much as $10k - $50k yearly doing great jobs.
There are thousands of ease2access ways and opportunities available for earning online howbeit any or all these three basics are required of anyone interest in legitimately earning via online;

# Skill(s)
# Service(s)
# Investment Capital

FahBuLous:
Thanks Seniorwriter, I didn't discuss that part with him though but I will definitely do that...
Do u think the 2months training is okay??
If you are not a fast learner....we train Peeps for same DS so I'll say it's fairly okay but mind you the skill evolves with futuristic graphics tools so after learning always do your online research and make sure to join an online community of graphics gurus.

@Moderators i.e Mynd44 ,Dominique, Mukina2 kindly give this thread a broader view for suggestive opinions by making it a FP topic.

BTW @OP is the training via online/virtual?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Please Your Candid Advice And Suggestions Are Needed by FahBuLous: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@OP my attention is drawn to the paying you #15k part.....or is there an agreement to sign that will stop you from doing other graphics jobs when he employs you.? So if the employer isn't constraining or isolating you to just his job then you are good to go because you can surely warn way way above that as a freelancer graphics designer....all you need do is delve into what is known as coperate graphics design....those that are in that realm as graphics designers sure earn as much as $10k - $50k yearly doing great jobs.
There are thousands of ease2access ways and opportunities available for earning online howbeit any or all these three basics are required of anyone interest in legitimately earning via online;

# Skill(s)
# Service(s)
# Investment Capital

@Seniorwriter
Thanks Seniorwriter, I didn't discuss that part with him though but I will definitely do that...
Do u think the 2months training is okay??
Re: Please Your Candid Advice And Suggestions Are Needed by FahBuLous: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

# Skill(s)
# Service(s)
# Investment Capital

If you are not a fast learner....we train Peeps for same DS so I'll say it's fairly okay but mind you the skill evolves with futuristic graphics tools so after learning always do your online research and make sure to join an online community of graphics gurus.

@Moderators i.e Mynd44 ,Dominique, Mukina2 kindly give this thread a broader view for suggestive opinions by making it a FP topic.

BTW @OP is the training via online/virtual?

@Seniorwriter
Face to face tutoring

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass The Fast 5 Seconds Test? / ... / Da Shallomines: 4 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Professional Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.