Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,766 members, 7,889,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active (1435 Views)

You Cannot Fully Wage War On Demons Without Constant Violent Prayer Life / [NEWS] CHASED BY DEMONS WHILE LISTENING TO SECULAR MUSIC - PST EA ADEBOYE / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Lostchild(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
livingchrist:
knowledge is one thing, power is another.
Jesus said there are some demons that cannot go out except by prayer and fasting. Demons do not respect your knowledge but your power.

I can see that you thoroughly understand deep spiritual reality.
Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Lostchild(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I would say sexual immorality not necessarily being sexual active. Although fasting or keeping away from the pleasures of the flesh, including food, water and marital sex, despite not being sinful, could help one to be better equipped spiritually for such a task.

We can look at the lives of those who have been used by God in the Bible to see those He used to showcase the Power of His Spirit the most. You have people like Moses who left His wife and child behind beforehand, and then Elijah and Elisha in the Law and the prophets who never married.

Then there is Jesus the Messiah and Master, also most of His apostles who never married. Even apostle Peter who married left his wife, family and everything to follow Jesus. So it could be an indication of how keeping away from such pleasures of life helps equips one better for spiritual tasks and makes one a more effective and efficient vessel for God's use.

Even apostle Paul advised people not to marry for a purpose, speaking from experience since he never married, but ironically, that's one portion of his teachings, that most Christians who behave as though they love him and would do anything to defend his teachings chose to keep a blind eye to.

Hence kudos to you @lostchild for your feat of ten years without sex or masturbation in the midst of temptation. It's no mean feat. You're already reaping the benefits of such a lifestyle, so do not mind those who do not see the value of it, because such things of spiritual value are foolishness and makes no sense to carnal minds.

God bless.

Thank you

God has shown me my wife in a vision several times, and I am not even in a hurry over marriage. I have even seen many ministers of God who married the wrong women and ended up in divorce.

All I need to do is wait a little and the Lord will guide her step to meet me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Lostchild(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
petra1:

Revelation of the believers identification with christ. and of the authority in the name of Jesus.

The Demons knows the christians who have Christ consciousness

Brother
Demons do not respect anyone even with your identification of christ. No matter who you are, they will test your Godly powers. They only fear the efficacy of the power in your words

2. Demons will not appear to fight you unless they saw you in the battle field waging war against them, and this is where prayer is involve.

There are.many things I desire to explain to you but I will share them on a new thread.

I know what I have seen with my eyes.
Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Image123(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lostchild:

I used a harsh tone because of your ignorance. Everyone are called to join the Lord armies but few are chosen.

My advice to you is that, be smart to ask question just to learn from those with unique experience.

My respond to you
I am possessed with the Holy spirit and with the power of God spirit.

Even God has shown me my wife in a vision.

Just Go and create your own thread for others to learn.

Mr. warriors, if it's apology you want to do, do it properly and not all these stories. You are on a public forum and not in the jungle engaging demons, excercise some decorum and self control instead of all these blabbing about experience. See as you allow devil to be lol on your head.
Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by petra1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lostchild:

Brother
Demons do not respect anyone even with your identification of christ. No matter who you are, they will test your Godly powers. They only fear the efficacy of the power in your words

So whats the difference ? you speak what you believe and your belief is your christ consciousness. power is not in shouting but words based on insight

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Lostchild(m): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2021
petra1:

So whats the difference ? you speak what you believe and your belief is your christ consciousness. power is not in shouting but words based on insight

If a demon visit you for battle and stand with you face to face, what will you do to show him your authority ?
Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by petra1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lostchild:

If a demon visit you for battle and stand with you face to face, what will you do to show him your authority ?

you simply cast it out in the name of Jesus
Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Lostchild(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2021
petra1:

you simply cast it out in the name of Jesus

I fully respect your belief but I laugh over your reply.

FROM EXPERIENCE
There are two ways to touch demons

1. Anoiting upon
This has to do with physical combat a.k.a (deliverance) where a demon is being cast out of a person

2. Anoiting within
This has to do with spiritual ware far through prayer. This is the hardest part in Christianity. Even many pastors can't fully touch demons through spiritual warfare. As a christian, when you effectively wage war against demon with prayer, they will appear to you.

When devil spiritually appear to me face to face, what do I do?

I will say to the demon: Receive fire x3) in Jesus name.

The authority in me and the power in my words will release the fire of God judgment straight to the demons and arrest them.

When you release the fire of God, it will arrest demons. You cannot cast a demon when they appear to you because you are not casting demo from the body of a person.

When devils appear to you; Just release fire to them, and they will disappear if not the fire will arrest them and hold them still or burn cripple them

Demons fear fire
Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Paganism in the name of Jesus Christ? Na wa oo! lipsrsealed
Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by petra1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lostchild:

I fully respect your belief but I laugh over your reply.

it will be a shortlive laughter

FROM EXPERIENCE
There are two ways to touch demons

1. Anoiting upon
This has to do with physical combat a.k.a (deliverance) where a demon is being cast out of a person

2. Anoiting within
This has to do with spiritual ware far through prayer. This is the hardest part in Christianity. Even many pastors can't fully touch demons through spiritual warfare. As a christian, when you effectively wage war against demon with prayer, they will appear to you.

When devil spiritually appear to me face to face, what do I do?

Its just your experience and personal opinion . that doesnt make it a universal spiritual rule. your experience is subject to your level of exposure to truth. That doesnt make you right . Demons are cast out by words . either bound in prayer or during exorcism

you dont need to be wrestling with demons.

I will say to the demon: Receive fire x3) in Jesus name.

all these are still your personal choice because of wherr you learn it from. its ok if it works for you. but you wont find it in scripture. im not judging your style. sonlong as you get your result.

for me you can bind the demon or vast it out

The authority in me and the power in my words will release the fire of God judgment straight to the demons and arrest them.

When you release the fire of God, it will arrest demons. You cannot cast a demon when they appear to you because you are not casting demo from the body of a person.

When devils appear to you;

you mean in dreams?

Just release fire to them, and they will disappear if not the fire will arrest them and hold them still or burn cripple them

Demons fear fire

its still your personal preferences .

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Workch: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
I see this Is where all the morons have converged. Just reading all their unverified jargons made my night.
Re: You Cannot Fully Engage Demons While Sexually Active by Lostchild(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
petra1:

it will be a shortlive laughter

Its just your experience and personal opinion . that doesnt make it a universal spiritual rule. your experience is subject to your level of exposure to truth. That doesnt make you right . Demons are cast out by words . either bound in prayer or during exorcism

you dont need to be wrestling with demons.

all these are still your personal choice because of wherr you learn it from. its ok if it works for you. but you wont find it in scripture. im not judging your style. sonlong as you get your result.

for me you can bind the demon or vast it out

you mean in dreams?

its still your personal preferences .

I will not answer your question for a reason known to me. I will write all that my spirit led me to write and go silent.

To enjoy my life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: OPM On Fire / The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God / Noah's Ark:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.