Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,369 members, 7,929,152 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:06 AM

Where I Saw My Wife To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where I Saw My Wife To Be (1425 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where I Saw My Wife To Be by israel007: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2007
Now people, i was to get married to a girl come saturday. everything has been in place and of couse the wedding date fixed. i was out to get something from a friend for the wedding and i asked my wife to be to come with me and she told me that she was so busy and i thought i should let her be for that moment. after checking the guy, i went to see my best man in his suite to know how he was adjusting to the new environment and when i got in, i saw my wife with towel around her chest and my best man in boxers. i must be truthful, i did not see them do any thing but i actually left her else where and now she is here. what do i do? i suspect that something must have happened. do i go ahead with the wedding, circle of friends?
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by nana(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2007
brb,
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Mandora(f): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2007
This is so hilarious so wat r u going 2 do now?
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by israel007: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
that is why i have asked my circle of friends which i am lucky you are one of them
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by dominobaby(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2007
Wow. What possible 'reasonable' excuse can she give? How come she left where you guys both were and got to your best man's and as if that's not enough, she just has a towel on? Oh boy, i don't trust her O! Have you guys spoken after then?
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Sarifat(f): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2007
The best thing is to forget about that wedding as you can see yrself  she is not the type you can trust. let us agreed that there was nothing that happened btw the two of them in the hotel room, did she inform you that she was going there ? hell NO. do not let us argue over this even if you just concluded to go ahead with the wedding how about yr mind that will still be there ? we are all human for crying out loud, she herself must have concluded that nothing dey happen again. So is either she go ahead and get married to the best man or she marries someone else but pls if you dont want to experience something worst than this pls forget about her.

Kai she is a disgrace to womanhood infact (Oju gbami ti fun ooooo)

1 Like

Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Sarifat(f): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2007
The best thing is to forget about that wedding as you can see yrself  she is not the type you can trust. let us agreed that there was nothing that happened btw the two of them in the hotel room, did she inform you that she was going there ? hell NO. do not let us argue over this even if you just concluded to go ahead with the wedding how about yr mind that will still be there ? we are all human for crying out loud, she herself must have concluded that nothing dey happen again. So is either she go ahead and get married to the best man or she marries someone else but pls if you dont want to experience something worst than this pls forget about her.

Kai she is a disgrace to womanhood infact (Oju gbami ti fun ooooo)

1 Like

Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Macgreat(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hmm. . . Just thank God, call off the weddin and move on with ur life.
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Macgreat(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hmm. . . Just thank God, call off the weddin and move on with ur life.
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by mellow(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2007
My brother I nor get anything to tell you other than

to use your tongue count your teeth.
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by kateflow(f): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2007
mellow:

My brother I nor get anything to tell you other than

to use your tongue count your teeth.

wat if him tongue no long reach
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Joey82(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2007
@poster
O boi, to cut long story short, leave that woman, "her ways are evil, leading to the chambers of death"
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by olanajim(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2007
A delicate situation. Where have you been these years? You are lucky it happened before the wedding. The choice is yours to make.
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2007
you sure this is not a movie, sounds to me like RMD and Stella Damascus, its difficult to believe. JEEEEEEEEZ
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by nuttyproff(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2007
get a life, do u right scripts for nig homemovies? angry angry
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Angelheart: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2007
aysometin:

you sure this is not a movie, sounds to me like RMD and Stella Damascus, its difficult to believe. JEEEEEEEEZ

You know, I was thinking the same thing! But, shit like this does happen at times you know. Hence you have no proof that they got down with it, you walk down that isle and sort it out after the big day. Make sure you sign a PRENAPTUAL agreement!
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by olanajim(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2007
You must also tell him to add an 'escape clause' so that if he ever find out that he had actually been robbed the lady must refund all expenses incured during the wedding. And of course pay for 'emotional damage.' luckily, we don't have such law. But you might create something like that. At least you won't lose on both sides.

I like your gal, maybe she want to have final show before the wedding.

Women are strange and funny. Someone said she wasn't caught. Take a second look. You left somebody who is supposed to be resting at home. Then, you found her in another place, half naked with a man half naked, then you still want a prove of infidelity. Hahahaha !

Maybe she forget sth at your friend house and on the way, rain drenched her clothes, Tales from nollywood!

I am honestly amused. But somehow I have no advice. Maybe I should have fun like others,
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
pls dont make the mistake u will live to regret. pls don't
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by smile76(f): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
cancel the wedding immediately darling, she's not worth it. at least you knew before the wedding. dont bother asking either of them about the condition you found them in
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by angelchi(f): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2007
mak we no talk 2 much,she no be ur wife.
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by OmoEko1(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
I just love NLanders with their hilarious stories cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Let just pretend that it actually happened even though this story is fake. What in the world will are you doing on a public forum instead of crying or locked up in your room that your wife to be is sleeping with your bestfriend undecided undecided.
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by debosky(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
why so mean Omo, the guy is confused and perplexed and he needs advice from professionals like you wink grin grin
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by kulaShaker(f): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

I just love NLanders with their hilarious stories cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Let just pretend that it actually happened even though this story is fake. What in the world will are you doing on a public forum instead of crying or locked up in your room that your wife to be is sleeping with your bestfriend undecided undecided.

how rude^  

@poster
ask her and she has to give an explanation, otherwise tell her the marriage won't work if you have this dark cloud of doubt hovering over your future plans together. BTW what is wrong with some women?
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by OmoEko1(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
debosky:

why so mean Omo, the guy is confused and perplexed and he needs advice from professionals [/b]like you wink grin grin
Y don't you advice him wink wink. Btw we both know the story is fake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Professional shocked shocked shocked shocked, abeg oh watch yourself young man cool cool cool

kulaShaker:

[b]how rude^

What is rude in what i said

Abeg oh "Freedom of Speech", that is why it's called a forum.
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by osereka(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2007
dis one na naija movie u get am abi where?
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by lafile(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2007
@ ISrael 007
The story is not complete. You saw her, then what?
You definitely must have spoken to her after that. What did she say? what was her excuse? what did your best man say?
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Bolarge(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2007
lafile:

@ ISrael 007
The story is not complete. You saw her, then what?
You definitely must have spoken to her after that. What did she say? what was her excuse? what did your best man say?
  Thank you oh! undecided
Which gives credence to the fact that ds' just another Nairal'wood script.
   . . Maybe she was trying on her wedding towel that he just bought her.cry Yea right grin
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by OmoEko1(f): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2007
Lmfao cheesy cheesy,Nlander and their silly joke
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by calf(f): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2007
wonderfull. . . .well if i were you oo. . .i'd love to know what her side of the story was and that of soul called bestman. . . .then i'll decide.abi omoeko is it not good like that?
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by OmoEko1(f): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2007
@calf

U re somethuing else oh grin,and there is no other part to the story since its fake undecided
Re: Where I Saw My Wife To Be by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2007
@ topic

I wonder why people like to decieve themselves when the evidence is so clear.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word / How Will You Feel ? / Getting Married To A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.