Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain (459 Views)

Help, I’m An Hiv Patient / Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! / Help I’m Suffering From Trichotillomania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by TeeNBee(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Moderator please help me move this to front page asap. So i had sex 3 weeks ago but during the act condom burst and it took a while before i noticed. To cut the long story short i started experiencing occasional pain in my pen*s 2weeks ago. I went to a pharmacy i was given some antibiotics. I’m done using that now but the pain is still there. sometimes it feels like i feeling the pain in the muscle of my peni*s. I don’t have painful urination or any discharge just the pain...what can i do about it please...helpful replies please
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by Tony3245(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
You dae fear hospital charges [url] [/url]
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by Iniobong34: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Op Just go for a proper medical checkup and stop beating around The bush.

1 Like

Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by OBALOLA55(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
HMMMM E FIT BE AUNTY STAPHYLO OR BROTHER HIV

SEE YOUR DOCTOR NOW

1 Like

Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
shocked

When you were busy hitting the centre of gravity with full gravitational force with all 12 cylinders, you refused to be conscious of the condom breakage?

Biko carry ur body enter hospital sad
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by Goldbw122(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Go to the hospital, they will have a help for you or a soluction for you.
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by Machinegun91(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Congrats bro, Your good sex juvenile caused you lifetime injury.
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by Curious345: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Take the lady to a lab
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by Shellsploit: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

When you were busy hitting the centre of gravity with full gravitational force with all 12 cylinders, you refused to be conscious of the condom breakage?

Biko carry it body enter hospital sad
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by rottenPussy: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
That is a early sign of Staphylococcus Areus; I used to have similar symptoms when I had a penizz. The tenacity made me consider a surgery where I had my penizz transformed to a vaCHIna wink

Should you be interested, pls contact Dr. Igondo (herbalist) for penizz evacuation.
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by Staphylococcus: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
rottenPussy:
That is a early sign of Staphylococcus Areus; I used to have similar symptoms when I had a penizz. The tenacity made me consider a surgery where I had my penizz transformed to a vaCHIna wink

Should you be interested, pls contact Dr. Igondo (herbalist) for penizz evacuation.

Stop quoting me please.
Re: Help I’m Experiencing Penial Pain by rottenPussy: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Stop quoting me please.
Can you just maintain your lane and leave the poor boy alone?! He only did it once undecided

(1) (Reply)

FREQUENT URINATION It Is Normal For A Man Or A Woman To Urinate 4 To 8 Times / 7 Best Ways Your Body Benefits From Lemon Water / Proven Weight Loss Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.