Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,839 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. (7997 Views)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / Why Religion Will Be Useful When Teaching "Satire" As A Figure Of Speech / 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
Dude, I have probably travelled the world more than you have done, though that doesn’t add any validity to this argument.

God is the simplest answer for those who are mentally weak and who are not willing to find out how stuffs work.

No god void, everyone was born without the concept of a god until they became brainwashed by it.

A chance to meet people from all over the world, rich and poor, educated and stark illiterates, all cultures and times, doesn't translate to travel time or globetrotting that you are once again lying to claim. It's an exposure, not an expedition or excursion. People without the faintest idea of civilization or anyone bringing religion to them are all found actively involved in religion. It seems what lights in your brain when you hear religion is Christianity. Get real exposure, i don't refer to stamping of passports.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
Why do you think someone who doesn’t believing in imaginary friends will be more emotional than a someone who’s struggling to prove that his imaginary friends exist?

Just like saying that I’m getting emotional over some claim that unicorns exist, well, obviously unicorns stands more chance of existing than your imaginary sky friends. grin

grin you are funny

Evidently, you are not thinking properly. i have not seen anyone try to prove any existence not to mention struggle. Think for God's sake and stop this irrational behavior and illusions.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Image123:

Evidently, you are not thinking properly. i have not seen anyone try to prove any existence not to mention struggle. Think for God's sake and stop this irrational behavior and illusions.
Your God is the illusion, he exist only in your head grin
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Image123:

A chance to meet people from all over the world, rich and poor, educated and stark illiterates, all cultures and times, doesn't translate to travel time or globetrotting that you are once again lying to claim. It's an exposure, not an expedition or excursion. People without the faintest idea of civilization or anyone bringing religion to them are all found actively involved in religion. It seems what lights in your brain when you hear religion is Christianity. Get real exposure, i don't refer to stamping of passports.
Why are you attacking me so hard? grin

Things would have been easier for everyone if your god exist. We are argue because there’s no evidence for his existence grin
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
Your God is the illusion, he exist only in your head grin

It's interesting that you leave your own topic and thread to engage in childish behavior and accusations. It is delusion for you to sit in your hut and make anaemic noise about global realities and relationships.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
Why are you attacking me so hard? grin

Things would have been easier for everyone if your god exist. We are argue because there’s no evidence for his existence grin

i have not attacked you at all, neither have i even spoken about God. Get your conversation very clear and wake up from this teenage obsession. Religion is an integral part of society and is not going anywhere, research and technology doesn't quench thirst. Stop daydreaming.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Image123:

i have not attacked you at all, neither have i even spoken about God. Get your conversation very clear and wake up from this teenage obsession. Religion is an integral part of society and is not going anywhere, research and technology doesn't quench thirst. Stop daydreaming.
Its obviously going, statistics says so. You have been daydreaming all your life while fantasizing your imaginary friends
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Image123:

It's interesting that you leave your own topic and thread to engage in childish behavior and accusations. It is delusion for you to sit in your hut and make anaemic noise about global realities and relationships.
If you are tired of my anti-religion posts, then pray for me to stop grin
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
If you are tired of my anti-religion posts, then pray for me to stop grin

You don't understand, you are not making sense.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
Its obviously going, statistics says so. You have been daydreaming all your life while fantasizing your imaginary friends

Okay, okay i agree you are also the president of Nigeria. You have what you say and repeat. upcoming joker.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Image123:

You don't understand, you are not making sense.
i know, what makes sense is Making religion out of stuffs that don’t exist.

Joke is on you dude
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
i know, what makes sense is Making religion out of stuffs that don’t exist.

Joke is on you dude

Does the sun exist? Do rivers and trees exist? Do you see that you can read but have a low quality education?
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Anas09: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
smileyGood evening bros and sis, it’s no longer a news that “no religion” is the fastest growing religious status in the world and its not surprising why that is happening. Science and innovations is making people smarter and a lot of people are seeing the lies in religion. In few centuries, religion will struggle real bad to hold on to their relevance as science exposes more of the lies in it.

The reason smart people think religion is most likely a lie is that it’s common to all religion never to provide evidence for whatever they claim they have. Aside this, religion in its self is a fallacy. Religion reaches a conclusion before finding evidence, that’s a very odd way of establishing the truth. It’s like eating a food before cooking it, you can never know how tasty it is.
Religion already reached the conclusion that a supernatural being controls everything, you don’t have to sort for evidence to believe this conclusion, that’s why even a child that is incapable of reasoning can believe such conclusions. And then they go ahead sorting for evidence to back this conclusion. Religion often do not find any testable evidence for thousands of claims hence they adopted the tactics of distorting already existing evidence (they do it ignorantly though) that doesn’t conform their existing conclusion of “god did it”
You start seeing distortions like:
Atheism is also a religion

Microevolution is true but no evidence for macroevolution

Fossil records are inaccurate.

Nothing can come from nothing, but bang is a lie.

Etc but they will never provide testable evidence to counter it. This is why they can never be taking seriously in scientific procedures. You can’t counter an existing testable evidence with just words, you have to provide verifiable and testable counter-evidence.

When you pressure them a lot, they reach a premise that it’s impossible for the physical to comprehend things the spiritual, instead of providing evidence that the spiritual exist in the first place. How can we even take that seriously when there is no evidence that a spiritual realm exist?

They distort everything, play gimmicks with words and definition and you know why they do that, no evidence for whatever they say hence they want to create the pictures that everyone including science doesn’t have evidence as well, so no one knows the absolutely truth yet. Like a “whataboutism” fallacy.

This tricks won’t last long, people are becoming wiser, mostly in the eastern and western world. Religion is dying and it’s just a matter of time until its no longer makes sense to the majority.

It doesn’t matter how long lies persist, truth always catch up. That’s what is happening .
Poor guy, I don't know where you got this from. Pls go to YouTube and see how rapidly the youths in America are turning to Christ.

Christianity can never die. As long as the sun still shines and Jesus tarries, we will be here. Na you go die
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Anas09:

Poor guy, I don't know where you got this from. Pls go to YouTube and see how rapidly the youths in America are turning to Christ.

Christianity can never die. As long as the sun still shines and Jesus tarries, we will be here. Na you go die
People learn facts from YouTube usually don’t do well.
That’s how we make antivaxxers and other conspiracy theorists.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Image123:

Does the sun exist? Do rivers and trees exist? Do you see that you can read but have a low quality education?
Whether or not I have low quality education doesn’t mean you are not making your god up.
We still need evidence to confirm your religion isn’t a lie irrespective
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
Whether or not I have low quality education doesn’t mean you are not making your god up.
We still need evidence to confirm your religion isn’t a lie irrespective

BTW, i do not refer to your school fees as you seem to opine. i mean that you went to or are going to school, but you have refused to let school go through you. Your reasoning clearly shows it. i have not made God neither do i intend to make Him up or down or left or right. You do not know the meaning of religion. You either want to discuss religion or you want to discuss God, are you by any chance inebriated?
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Image123:

BTW, i do not refer to your school fees as you seem to opine. i mean that you went to or are going to school, but you have refused to let school go through you. Your reasoning clearly shows it. i have not made God neither do i intend to make Him up or down or left or right. You do not know the meaning of religion. You either want to discuss religion or you want to discuss God, are you by any chance inebriated?
Seems you make a lot of thing me up just like your imaginary friend. grin

I don’t discuss with insecure people
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
Seems you make a lot of thing me up just like your imaginary friend. grin

I don’t discuss with insecure people

You clearly do not have the capacity, the blind should not lead the blind.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Image123:

You clearly do not have the capacity, the blind should not lead the blind.
Yes I do not, it’s hard discussing with someone who sees imaginary friends.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Anas09: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
People learn facts from YouTube usually don’t do well.
That’s how we make antivaxxers and other conspiracy theorists.
I didn't ask you to go t YouTube to get facts, I said go And watch how rapidly the youths are turning to Christ.
Don't just sit down in your house and Conjure up stuff.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Anas09:

I didn't ask you to go t YouTube to get facts, I said go And watch how rapidly the youths are turning to Christ.
Don't just sit down in your house and Conjure up stuff.
So YouTube gives the clear picture. How do you guys reason? grin

1 Like

Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Anas09: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
So YouTube gives the clear picture. How do you guys reason? grin
If pictures can be photoshopped, I believe videos can't.
There tones of videos to that effect.
Stop stalling and go already
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Anas09:

If pictures can be photoshopped, I believe videos can't.
There tones of videos to that effect.
Stop stalling and go already
No wonder you believe your religious books, it gives you myopic views on issues.

How can you ever get an accurate view of how religion is doing in u.s from YouTube videos? Lol

1 Like

Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Workch:
Yes I do not, it’s hard discussing with someone who sees imaginary friends.

Safer for you to leave the religion section of the forum, do you have the boldness? No, you're obsessed with the "imaginary". Reason, i pray you.

1 Like

Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by 2dominate: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Interesting...
Science is basically to solve the problem of "man" not "plant" or "animal"
Therefore, SIN causes DEATH OF MAN... Stay on the argument my dear. Proof me wrong on that.
So Jesus and all those that believed in him too died because of their sins ?
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by GardenOfGod(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
2dominate:

So Jesus and all those that believed in him too died because of their sins ?
[/s]
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Anas09:

Lol... YouTube videos
How about YouTube videos of UFOS?
You guys are so terrible in your thinking skills.
Since you're speaking about a statistical issue,then I expect to see the stats,not YouTube videos. And the stats clearly shows that your faith is dying rapidly amongst those America's youth,not the other way round.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Judybash93(m): 1:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Nice article
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Workch: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2021
Image123:

Safer for you to leave the religion section of the forum, do you have the boldness? No, you're obsessed with the "imaginary". Reason, i pray you.
Please pray to your imaginary friend to make me stop. He will make me stop if he’s not imaginary.

It’s clear to see who needs to reason here

2 Likes

Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by KaideeGee(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2021
I strongly agree, yes it will become outdated, lots of people will ditch it.
But that only serves to confirm the word of God, "In the last days many shall fall away".
So atheists keep up the good work, you are actually doing God's bidding.

Shalom.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by Image123(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Workch:
Please pray to your imaginary friend to make me stop. He will make me stop if he’s not imaginary.

It’s clear to see who needs to reason here

Friend, you are inconsequential in the scheme of things. Nobody knows you or bothers. It's like a child coming to meet me to travel down and stop a fly from crossing the road, that's the measure of irrelevance involved here.
Re: See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. by 2dominate: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2021
GardenOfGod:

What caused their death ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Don't Mess With God. Read This. / The Day Of Judgement. / Does This Make Me A Carnal Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.