Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her (29704 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LutanFyah: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2021
najalady86:

It’s obvious all these sort of comments are coming from the paid BOT of those bent on unjustly frustrating this your mother… But be rest assured that victory will be hers at last… You guys should just not let your evil plots against her be your undoing… Nothing can justify denying a mother access to her children.
They are FFK children, if she wants custody, let her go to court.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Baitullah: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2021
I can sense a dejected potential feminist Loading cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by kushme: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:

Nobody is disputing the fact his the father kids but those kids are tender to be in the arms of another women ,ffk is not even fit to be taking care of them

We know what this is all about, extraction of resources, and the only way to get it is through those kids. If it was just getting the kids, they are ways she would have gone about it.

FFk is no punk, it doesn't make any sense to send an estranged wife monthly money mostly for her personal use all in the name of child support. The break up was bitter. Stop supporting the pussified west on issues of marriage..

Guess she's just looking for ways to get more money to maintain the high class lifestyle she's used to. Maybe other men no wan pay more again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by techWriter1: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2021
repercussions of set an Afonja
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LutanFyah: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:
Hmmm...
Women are their own worst enemies. angry

This precious is an orphan, her parents are dead and the kids are all she's got. You don't beat down someone who is already down. Senator my foot! Grandmother my black @ss!

Lesson to young ladies who take pride in snatching the leftover from other women because of money and power. It doesn't end well.
She is not the only orphan in Nigeria, if she wants custody of the children, let her go through the court process and stop the noise online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LadyRosa(f): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
She is not the only orphan in Nigeria, if she wants custody of the children, let her go through the court process and stop the noise online.

Court process in Nigeria against elites? Are you new in this shiit hole ? cheesy
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by gazza07(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Is it his leg?
Baawaa:
Consequence of dating international,professional olosho
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:
If the so called sen grace is involved in this ,I think she's not a mother , she just want the custody of her kids ,is that too much to ask
And also to be collecting 3.5 million every month

Omo, na the cash the expired slay Queen de after

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Baitullah: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2021
kushme:

Guess she's just looking for ways to get more money to maintain the high class lifestyle she's used to. Maybe other men no wan pay more again.
The bitch was asking to be paid 3.5m monthly after gaining custody of the children.

Though I don't support FFK's overwhelming promiscuity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2021
abobote:
Some of this senators, that you only hear their name on social media, but very silent in the chamber. Just wondering why this beautiful precious will chose a sugar Daddy for marriage, when could still have a young rich guy
Na typical Nigerian girl, what do you expect

Greedy oloshos
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LutanFyah: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Court process in Nigeria against elites? Are you new in this shiit hole ? cheesy
That's her only hope and not making baseless allegations against the "elites" that will definitely send her to jail and worsen her case.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LadyRosa(f): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
That's her only hope and not making baseless allegations against the "elites" that will definitely send her to jail and worsen her case.

Then she has no hope at all, if that's her only hope. Pity!
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by kushme: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Baitullah:
The bitch was asking to be paid 3.5m monthly after gaining custody of the children.

Though I don't support FFK's overwhelming promiscuity

You see, 3.5m monthly... Thief.

I never followed the story but I knew already where she was headed. Get the kids, get money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:
Hmmm...
Women are their own worst enemies. angry

This precious is an orphan, her parents are dead and the kids are all she's got. You don't beat down someone who is already down. Senator my foot! Grandmother my black @ss!

Lesson to young ladies who take pride in snatching the leftover from other women because of money and power. It doesn't end well
@ bolded

Indeed, Women are their own worst enemies

She just after the Gram, Why else would she have mingled with someone who probably most of his children might even be older than her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LutanFyah: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Then she has no hope at all, if that's her only hope. Pity!
No Pity!

She should have known better when she snatched somebody's husband.

The same way FFK treated others is the same way he will treat her and the new lady because they have nothing to offer him except sex;FFK knows they are after his money and his name to climb up the social ladder.

2 Likes

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Dizzytee: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:
when ik ogbonna wife dumped him, did she left her son behind? The girl just want custody of her kids ,they're very tender to be left out of their mom care
No just come online the talk trash

This Africa! A child belongs to the father automatically after divorce. Ffk doesn't want to attach himself with this beauty queen anymore.. if the child is with her they will still be attached to each other in one way or the other. Money dey to take care of those kids.... Let her forget trash what if she was dead won't someone else Cater for the kids...

1 Like

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Ikea81: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:
when ik ogbonna wife dumped him, did she left her son behind? The girl just want custody of her kids ,they're very tender to be left out of their mom care

No, she does not want her kids.. she wants 3million naira monthly for child support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Ishilove: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2021
Jackie B's mum should remember her daughter is on BBN and doesn't need this kind of publicity.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by ppogba: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Consequences of dating an Afonja

You had better channel your advice to the new Igbo girl he is presently showcasing all around. So that we will be saved your tears when the time comes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2021
karnap:
the precious of a lady is frustrated and might not mean her words the truth is when a woman is angry she can say anything, for the facts that FFK and Grace were friends could even prompt her to think otherwise, my fiancee once call out my female friend and insults her for dating me because me and her are having misunderstandings, this is were I learned that sometimes when ladies are angry and frustrated they can say anything without thinking. of the danger of their words.
the truth most women don't know the value of their men until the lost it and then starts fighting for it,I'm not in support of whatever problems they had that leads to the divorce, but she would have stay away...to maintains that respect.
When anybody is angry they can say anything not only a woman, stop trying to make it seem like she is an Angel

She is after the 3.5million as a payback means

Who doesn't know a typical Nigerian slay queen

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LadyRosa(f): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
No Pity!

She should have known better when she snatched somebody's husband.

The same way FFK treated others is the same way he will treat her and the new lady because they have nothing to offer him except sex;FFK knows they are after his money and his name to climb up the social ladder.

I highlighted that on my initial post about her wrong decision, so?

Is that why her kids be denied?
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2021
Guyman02:

Stop talking nonsense, there are children involved in this matter
After the children which is justifiable,

3.5million is also involved angry
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2021
ppogba:

You had better channel your advice to the new Igbo girl he is presently showcasing all around. So that we will be saved your tears when the time comes.
You are extremely correct
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2021
No be Jackie B Mama be this?
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:
Why can't she approach the court for custody instead blackmailing people on social media.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Tareq1105: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Always supporting evil. Are you happy with what the young Chikwendu is passing through in the hands of Afonjas?

Which one is your own?

When she was enjoying, giving FFK Mouth Gig were you there? Where were you when FFK was enjoying her pussy? I beg leave hate speech.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Ikea81:

No, she does not want her kids.. she wants 3million naira monthly for child support
That is called child support, for the well being of the children
Chai this Nigerian people sef
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:

Nobody is disputing the fact his the father kids but those kids are tender to be in the arms of another women ,ffk is not even fit to be taking care of them
Only the court can decide this
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LadyRosa(f): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2021
skywalker240:

@ bolded

Indeed, Women are their own worst enemies

She just after the Gram, Why else would she have mingled with someone who probably most of his children might even be older than her.

Like I don't understand why these ladies do that. The thing dey baffle me seriously. I have a close 'friend' ( it's really embarrassing) that went into such recently despite my early warning.

Some ladies no just gree get sense, Omo, there's a time for everything. You don't enter your thirties still behaving like you're still in your twenties and keep repeating silly mistakes.

Like I don't know the attraction. See this Ned nwoko wife, uptill now I no believe say that girl marry that man. Money good o, Yea I agree but any money wey no go make me get sense shouldn't come to me. I don't need it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Dizzytee:

This Africa! A child belongs to the father automatically after divorce. Ffk doesn't want to attach himself with this beauty queen anymore.. if the child is with her they will still be attached to each other in one way or the other. Money dey to take care of those kids.... Let her forget trash what if she was dead won't someone else Cater for the kids...
yeah this is African way
But those kids are small to be with the dad now ,if they were like 10 to 13years being with the father will be cool but the kids is just 2 and 4years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide / Obasanjo Visits President Ramaphosa Of South Africa. / 1,500 Landed Properties In Dubai Owned By Nigerians Discovered By Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.