Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her (29702 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2021
skywalker240:

And also to be collecting 3.5 million every month

Omo, na the cash the expired slay Queen de after
Its child support but ffk can negotiate the amount he can afford
No be e mate d pay $35k monthly
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by AuroraB(f): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Chikwendu or whatever her name is, obviously, is bittered. FFK don dump her.

IK Ogbonna wife dumped him and moved on, nothing happened. Heaven did not fall.

Why do women find it hard to swallow rejection

When you got only pussy and beauty to offer a man, one day , he will get tired of the pussy and wants to diversify... And there's nothing you can do! The highest you can do is to become a sad feminist.
All the women he's been with all had nothing to offer yet living happily married to men
What's the present tranny's got to offer
When you go in judgement, whether good or bad, follows you to your house. It's an adage cool
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2021
Winterex:

Woman make peace with her husband because of her children. Why did she left her home brother?
Who doesn't know ffk is a short_fuse ? Do you want her to die in his brutal hands ? No nah
She gat to run away for her life
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by castrokins(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2021
So, Because She's Grace Bent, She's Now Bent On Killing The Poor Girl?
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Like I don't understand why these ladies do that. The thing dey baffle me seriously. I have a close 'friend' ( it's really embarrassing) that went into such recently despite my early warning.

Some ladies no just gree get sense, Omo, there's a time for everything. You don't enter your thirties still behaving like you're still in your twenties and keep repeating silly mistakes.

Like I don't know the attraction. See this Ned nwoko wife, uptill now I no believe say that girl marry that man. Money good o, Yea I agree but any money wey no go make me get sense shouldn't come to me. I don't need it.
You have said it all

In the case of Regina Daniel , I believe her mother was the culprit though.

But you have said nothing but the truth in it's purest formula.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2021
justosee:
Only the court can decide this
you forget ffk get people for court who will work on his behalf
Na her fear be that
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2021
justosee:
Why can't she approach the court for custody instead blackmailing people on social media.
Nigeria is built on blackmail, maybe it her strategy of going to court
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:

So because he mate's de pay $35k for child support, he must mumu pay too for person when he know well say na money she de after in the guise of child support.

Omo make Dem clear road for the way Una de reason oo
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LadyRosa(f): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2021
skywalker240:

You have said it all

In the case of Regina Daniel , I believe her mother was the culprit though.

But you have said nothing but the truth in it's purest formula.

It's unfortunate, but the mom is messed up too. Like, I don't know how true but the story was her bride price was never paid after all the kids. That's why her father never really had a say concerning that marriage.So the marriage arrangements came from her maternal side.

So one can begin to understand the foundation from whence she came from. Highly untraditional and dysfunctional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LutanFyah: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

I highlighted that on my initial post about her wrong decision, so?

Is that why her kids be denied?
The kids doesn't only belong to her,she can visit the kids. If she wants custody, let her go to court.

Also, while going to court for custody, I hope she has the resources to cater for them because while the kids are with their father, he has never asked her to bring a kobo for their upkeep and we've not seen him online castigating her for not bringing money for their upkeep. If not,let the kids remain with their father.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Chikwendu or whatever her name is, obviously, is bittered. FFK don dump her.

IK Ogbonna wife dumped him and moved on, nothing happened. Heaven did not fall.

Why do women find it hard to swallow rejection

When you got only pussy and beauty to offer a man, one day , he will get tired of the pussy and wants to diversify... And there's nothing you can do! The highest you can do is to become a sad feminist.

No, you are wrong. It is very very difficult to separate a mum from her children especially when they are still young. I believe her interest is her children. FFK denying her access to her children is very cruel
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by rico73(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why is the brutal senator who claims to be a mother hell bent ggggggggggbon destroying her fellow woman with state powers? That's a big shame for her

Its a pity you don't seem to understand the enormity of her accusations against the Senator. It's better she takes this stance now than explain to the police that she is innocent tomorrow.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Kazim88: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:

Thank God you quoted dollars.

This is Africa, in Africa, even by Igbo culture, the man have the right of custody.

In Igbo culture, Once a woman and man divorce, the woman family will payback the dowry in paid on her head.

Also, If you pregnate a girl and you did not marry her, the children belong to the girls Father.

So her requesting for 3.5 million is watching too much of foreign drama.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LadyRosa(f): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
The kids doesn't only belong to her,she can visit the kids. If she wants custody, let her go to court.

Also, while going to court for custody, I hope she has the resources to cater for them because while the kids are with their father, he has never asked her to bring a kobo for their upkeep and we've not seen him online castigating her for not bringing money for their upkeep. If not,let the kids remain with their father.

Stale.
But we are in Nigeria. Stupid things happen in court room. So you're correct. She is broke and should never have access to her kids.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Kazim88:

Thank God you quoted dollars.

This is Africa, in Africa, even by Igbo culture, the man have the right of custody.

In Igbo culture, Once a woman and man divorce, the woman family will payback the dowry in paid on her head.

Also, If you pregnate a girl and you did not marry her, the children belong to the girls Father.

So her requesting for 3.5 million is watching too much of foreign drama.
hahaha
I know igbo culture OK
I didn't say the kids doesn't belong to the father oo ,just understand they're still small (obere) to be off mama site for now till at least they're in sec
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LutanFyah: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Stale.
But we are in Nigeria. Stupid things happen in court room. So you're correct. She is broke and should never have access to her kids.
You're already pulling the strawman on this discourse.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2021
skywalker240:

So because he mate's de pay $35k for child support, he must mumu pay too for person when he know well say na money she de after in the guise of child support.

Omo make Dem clear road for the way Una de reason oo
like these u d reason well ?
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:
you forget ffk get people for court who will work on his behalf
Na her fear be that
She can also get people who will work for her.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by hybrid11(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2021
justosee:
She can also get people who will work for her.
without money and connect??
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LutanFyah: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:

Why should FFK pay child support when the children are not lacking anything in his house?

She should visit the kids whenever is convenient and go.If she wants custody, she should go to court.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by skywalker240(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2021
hybrid11:
like these u d reason well ?
At least better than yours,

FFK might be a prick, but if you are in his shoes and a woman is demanding such, you would do worst

You would make sense when you start arguing without emotions and sentiments

this girl is not after any child support shit

She is pained and after the money
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LadyRosa(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
EraseTheDot:

hahaha.. stupid bitch

-erase ladyrosa

Not as bitchy as your mother. cheesy
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by oyatz(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Always supporting evil. Are you happy with what the young Chikwendu is passing through in the hands of Afonjas?

This is not about Afonja or not. The law is the law, the most appropriate thing to do is to get her a good lawyer.
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by EraseTheDot: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Not as bitchy as your mother. cheesy
Hoekay

-erase ladyrosa
Re: Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her by LadyRosa(f): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Hoekay

-erase ladyrosa

You're welcome _Dick! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts / Why Nigeria Was Quick To Trumpet The Chibok Rescue- Bbc / Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.