Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ini Edo Shades Blogger Who Accused Her Of Dating Popular Monarch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shades Blogger Who Accused Her Of Dating Popular Monarch (298 Views)

Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shades Blogger Who Accused Her Of Dating Popular Monarch by Necdave(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nollywood actress Ini Edo has sent a warning signal to a popular blogger who accused her of dating several high-profile Nigerians.

In a post shared via her Instagram page on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, the movie star expressed worry over people who are quick to put a label on people without getting their facts right.

"It is hard to understand or comprehend or accept that narcissists are such cold-blooded beings..people who derive pleasure in throwing labels at people without getting their facts right," she wrote.
"Accusing people falsely is an attempt at destroying that person's life. I have had to deal with this caliber of people from the minute I got into the limelight and I've learnt to live with it..but the truth is ..you may be destroying the lives of other people in an attempt to destroy mine."

"You choose to ignore the HUSTLE and focus on things only you imagine in your head and you sell it to gullible people like you to buy...This is not a war you want with me....Trust me."

The movie star's post came barely 24 hours after a blogger, reported that she is romantically linked to a popular Lagos monarch and a sitting governor.

Related news:
Rachel Oniga to be buried on August 26.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija We Are Still On The Agreement Between Cross And Maria / Bbnaija White Money Wins N1million With His Team Munch At Munch It Task (video) / I Once Sold Akara And Akamu In Lagos – Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.