Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,653 members, 7,914,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:07 AM

Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? (1269 Views)

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? by LutanFyah: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2021
greenie77:

What do the fathers do differently, when given physical custody of the children?
What do women do differently that you think they deserve custody?

If they have been doing a wonderful job,why do we have greater percentages of children raised by women in prisons, involved in criminality and juvenile delinquency?
Re: Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? by greenie77: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2021
LutanFyah:
What do women do differently that you think they deserve custody?

If they have been doing a wonderful job,why do we have greater percentages of children raised by women in prisons, involved in criminality and juvenile delinquency?

Reason, I asked what fathers who have physical custody do differently that prevents the children from ending up as criminals and jail birds?
Re: Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? by greenie77: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2021
LutanFyah:
I'll give you few things fathers do differently to raise better children beyond the basics of food,clothes, shelter and education. However, it's not limited to the underlisted:

Administer discipline appropriately
Provides frame/ensure the child maintains it
Provides direction/leadership
Ensure the child takes responsibility for themselves/others
Upholds logic on issues over soy based emotions
Limit narcissism
Ensures balance in interpersonal relationships

Then why do we have yahoo boys, runs girls, kidnappers, thugs, ritualists, armed robbers who grew up in a father-mother households?
Re: Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? by LutanFyah: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2021
greenie77:

Reason, I asked what fathers who have physical custody do differently that prevents the children from ending up as criminals and jail birds?
I answered your questions but you don't seem to want to answer mine. It's been nice chatting with you though.
Re: Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? by Ogamysamo: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
LutanFyah:
I'll give you few things fathers do differently to raise better children beyond the basics of food,clothes, shelter and education. However, it's not limited to the underlisted:

Administer discipline appropriately
Provides frame/ensure the child maintains it
Provides direction/leadership
Ensure the child takes responsibility for themselves/others
Upholds logic on issues over soy based emotions
Limit narcissism
Ensures balance in interpersonal relationships

great point
Re: Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? by PacAmaru: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Women cannot train children alone
They will be safe with badguyfather who is also a responsible dad
Re: Fathers Or Mothers; Who Should Keep The Children After Divorcement? by investoped(m): 4:58am On Aug 09, 2021
Pls did you guys see that statistics for children from divorced homes. Think what u want b4 marriage.its a God idea not a man idea& prayerful and sensically go into.it. may our homes not be part of negative statistics but positive statistics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Cable Tvs In Nigeria As Low As N1,000 / I'm In Search Of My Mother / Could This Be Real Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.