Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Guys Please I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please I Need Your Help (1716 Views)

Small Dick And One Minute Man: Guys Please Help / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Your Help by BonPatrick(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
I meet this girl in my school on June in a class and from there we became friends. After one week I told her I want to go into relationship because I love the way she behaves and visit me. She got angry and told me not to say it again that the previous guys she date try to sex her after she accepted. Since then I didn't tell her again and the relationship was going fine and she comes to my house but I don't touch her and I do visit her all the time. I found out I keep spending on her and she doesn't send me messages of which I did everyday expressing my feeling for her. She never send me message. To cut the whole thing short last week she ask me to buy phone for her I said ok my friends warned me to stay away from her but because she is churchy I felt maybe she is trying to know if am real or fake. So today she sent me message saying she need 3k for pants and powder she even call me baby and she never say such before. Please I need your advice?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by 2dice01: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin cool

You are on the right track my Brother

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Bigredmachine: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
All these story story self... Abeg I tire

OP if you buy that girl the phone just know say u be brother wey mumu... Brother wey no wise...

Girls will keep making u feel like dating them is a favour they are doing you... If sex come enter

... Then to them its like they have added 20 years extra to your life...

6 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by paduasmartz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
She is just using you. She can't agree to date you but will love you to give her money. She definitely has nothing to offer you. For the baby aspect, that's a strategy to get something from you.
Bigredmachine:
All these story story self... Abeg I tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Bigredmachine: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
paduasmartz:
She is just using you. She can't agree to date you but will love you to give her money. She definitely has nothing to offer you. For the baby aspect, that's a strategy to get something from you.

Oga abeg no me be OP before dem go come think say na me be brother wey mumu grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by billynoni(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Talk2MeNice:
Fo To cheesy
Your mumu no too much? You be mumu grin
Make God no allow them keee you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by ChiefSosa(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Op

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Iniobong34: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2021
My dear invest in were you will harvest. Most of dis girls always lokin 4 sum1 to bail dem out of poverty all in d name of luv. Use ur head so dat u won't come here later to cry (had i know)

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by senjutsu(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2021
2dice01:
grin cool

Track to where? undecided
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Polynek(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2021
Nnaaee Jox imagine
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Pumpumking: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2021
BonPatrick:
I meet this girl in my school on June in a class and from there we became friends. After one week I told her I want to go into relationship because I love the way she behaves and visit me. She got angry and told me not to say it again that the previous guys she date try to sex her after she accepted. Since then I didn't tell her again and the relationship was going fine and she comes to my house but I don't touch her and I do visit her all the time. I found out I keep spending on her and she doesn't send me messages of which I did everyday expressing my feeling for her. She never send me message. To cut the whole thing short last week she ask me to buy phone for her I said ok my friends warned me to stay away from her but because she is churchy I felt maybe she is trying to know if am real or fake. So today she sent me message saying she need 3k for pants and powder she even call me baby and she never say such before. Please I need your advice?

^^^^story
bro we confuse.... u fuk her or u aint fuk her? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:19am On Aug 06, 2021
KYS
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by SPLENDID25(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2021
BonPatrick:
I meet this girl in my school on June in a class and from there we became friends. After one week I told her I want to go into relationship because I love the way she behaves and visit me. She got angry and told me not to say it again that the previous guys she date try to sex her after she accepted. Since then I didn't tell her again and the relationship was going fine and she comes to my house but I don't touch her and I do visit her all the time. I found out I keep spending on her and she doesn't send me messages of which I did everyday expressing my feeling for her. She never send me message. To cut the whole thing short last week she ask me to buy phone for her I said ok my friends warned me to stay away from her buing she she even call me baby and she never say such before. Please I need your advice?
TBH you don't need our help, you need our slap. the moment you start fearing those churchy girls, the better. talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by luizpippo(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Warn her not to ask for such again, that the last person that told you such, wanted to deny you sex.

Scores will be 1-1...... Sorry, scores was already 19- 0

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by BonPatrick(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Thanks boss
paduasmartz:
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by BonPatrick(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2021
I have not even seen her pant colour
Pumpumking:

^^^^story
bro we confuse.... u fuk her or u aint fuk her? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by BonPatrick(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2021
Thanks boss
luizpippo:
Warn her not to ask for such again, that the last person that told you such, wanted to deny you sex.

Scores will be 1-1...... Sorry, scores was already 19- 0
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by odogwu0000(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2021
3k for pant wey you no go ever see las Las Na another man go dey off De pant wey u buy
bro make i no tell u say u be mumu but u are one

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by anthonyuncle(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2021
wakanda SIMP lified mugu be this.

you will soon go and buy her land

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by BonPatrick(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2021
Tell me what to do please I don't want heartbroken
odogwu0000:
3k for pant wey you no go ever see las Las Na another man go dey off De pant wey u buy
bro make i no tell u say u be mumu but u are one
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by odogwu0000(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2021
BonPatrick:
Tell me what to do please I don't want heartbroken
bro no give her money again Pls and Pls many girls dey wey go dey loyal to you abeg and stop chasing girls of 16 to 25 years those once never know Wetin them want
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by BonPatrick(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2021
She is 27
odogwu0000:

bro no give her money again Pls and Pls many girls dey wey go dey loyal to you abeg and stop chasing girls of 16 to 25 years those once never know Wetin them want
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Arrogantbro(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2021
2dice01:
grin cool

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Sunnypa11(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2021
BonPatrick:

I have been there before..

She is currently into Okafor's Law.

You are just a headline sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Adigunhopeful: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2021
U are just a simpleton
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by BonPatrick(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Omg I am finished
Sunnypa11:

I have been there before..

She is currently into Okafor's Law.

You are just a headline sponsor.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by odogwu0000(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2021
BonPatrick:
She is 27
27 and she they fall hand Pls give her break

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Pumpumking: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2021
BonPatrick:
I have not even seen her pant colour

Bro but why don't u juss give her moiney so i can fuk?.....that's what I will do of am in your shoes sir smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by 2dice01: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=Arrogantbro post=104481306][/quote]Why you dey chase me like this
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by 2dice01: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
senjutsu:

Track to where? undecided
Sambisa or Bermuda triangle cheesy
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by skylane: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Arrogantbro post=104481306][/quote]eeeeeeeeeeee baba you forgot me or we lost contact,I know you won't remember my moniker but remember that guy u helped on football thread? you adviced me to venture into forex last year you remember?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Get Married. / What Occupation Would Make You Not Date Or Marry Someone / Call Girls In Vaishali Ghaziabad 9811458951

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.