Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

Guys Please I Need Your Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please I Need Your Help (1749 Views)

Small Dick And One Minute Man: Guys Please Help / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Alaigbopress: 5:10am On Aug 21, 2021
Take that 3k bro, find one Nigga wey dey H for School, call him to join You and have Launch. Give him small change to cook indomie for Lodge. I tell You that Niga will never forget You. That 3k could earn you bug favour from him in the future. Guys please your fellow guys and forget about these daughters of Eve. If she don't have money for pant, she should tell her Dad, that is his responsibility.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Innobee99(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2021
Oga u still dey backward like this?

I pity ur heart break coming up shortly

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Brunosamel(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2021
BonPatrick:
I meet this girl in my school on June in a class and from there we became friends. After one week I told her I want to go into relationship because I love the way she behaves and visit me. She got angry and told me not to say it again that the previous guys she date try to sex her after she accepted. Since then I didn't tell her again and the relationship was going fine and she comes to my house but I don't touch her and I do visit her all the time. I found out I keep spending on her and she doesn't send me messages of which I did everyday expressing my feeling for her. She never send me message. To cut the whole thing short last week she ask me to buy phone for her I said ok my friends warned me to stay away from her but because she is churchy I felt maybe she is trying to know if am real or fake. So today she sent me message saying she need 3k for pants and powder she even call me baby and she never say such before. Please I need your advice?
Guy your simpson is at next level imagine the audacity, even if you going to simp at least simp it with someone who will reciprocate and give you sex don't be fooled by her being churchy I dated two church girls when I was in school and the two gave me the virginity without stress... You need to be engulfed be real men join a men group you will learn allot

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Ronnnie: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2021
BonPatrick:
I meet this girl in my school on June in a class and from there we became friends. After one week I told her I want to go into relationship because I love the way she behaves and visit me. She got angry and told me not to say it again that the previous guys she date try to sex her after she accepted. Since then I didn't tell her again and the relationship was going fine and she comes to my house but I don't touch her and I do visit her all the time. I found out I keep spending on her and she doesn't send me messages of which I did everyday expressing my feeling for her. She never send me message. To cut the whole thing short last week she ask me to buy phone for her I said ok my friends warned me to stay away from her but because she is churchy I felt maybe she is trying to know if am real or fake. So today she sent me message saying she need 3k for pants and powder she even call me baby and she never say such before. Please I need your advice?
Leave that babe alone...she doesn't love you and never will...she just sees an opportunity to use a guy while she will be giving the guy she loves the pussy for free....
My advice for you is to never force any girl to love you nor try to buy her love with money or material things...let the love develop naturally and she will submit to you without you lifting a finger...
She doesn't love you bro...free her and Move on

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Arrogantbro(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
skylane:
eeeeeeeeeeee baba you forgot me or we lost contact,I know you won't remember my moniker but remember that guy u helped on football thread? you adviced me to venture into forex last year you remember?
cant really recall. You can text me on WhatsApp if you have my digits. I changed my phone
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by skylane: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Arrogantbro:
cant really recall. You can text me on WhatsApp if you have my digits. I changed my phone
the one we used to communicate is no more reaching ,I will like to state some few things for you to remember,but I can't here because its public,can we chat on email if you don't mind,If u remember you adviced me to leave betting and go for forex, Herr's my WhatsApp number you can save it and see maybe you will remember from my profile picture +234 8133181520

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by bepositive11: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
BonPatrick:

Please! You guys should stop doing this! You can never buy love with money. Never. She wants you for your money. She's even starting to sweet talk to you now. When she no longer needs money from you, it's over. Look for girls who can take care of themselves. Girls who don't need you for money. That's the only way you can know whether she truly loves you and not your money

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Help by Davefed(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
That actually what happened to me, there was this girl I was crushing on. After I told her my intention, she told me that she is not ready for relationship.. Her birthday arrived and she was telling me to buy headset for her as her birthday gift. I didn't even reply her. OP be wise the street is full of vultures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Virgin Lady Does Not Guaranty Fidelity / Nigerian Lady Puts Herself Up For Hire / Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.