Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (12276 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by ak47mann(m): 2:10am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

For my 19inch toto? Abeg you need about 9-10inches more to match. cool
okay you win grin grin but you will be shock it fit come out from your mouth tongue tongue
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by ak47mann(m): 2:11am On May 18, 2011
mama-gee:

Funny enough, being 6ft tall for a man is an average height. ,

Tall guys are considered 6ft 5' and above. . .

A man that's 6ft 0 inches is simply average heighted, so they have nothing to boast about.

how many 6ft 6 you see every day cool cool WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by kandiikane(m): 2:15am On May 18, 2011
ak47mann:

okay you win grin grin but you will be shock it fit come out from your mouth tongue tongue
I am 6"5, the length from my toto to my mouth is quite a long distance so I do not think that is possible tongue tongue grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by ak47mann(m): 2:27am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

I am 6"5, the length from my toto to my mouth is quite a long distance so I do not think that is possible tongue tongue grin
KAI grin grin this one NA die tongue tongue as long as is not wide. But the deepness i will manage push am till commot for your mouth lipsrsealed NO TALK SAY I NO WAN YOUOOO EEHHHMMM come you get big chest kiss kiss
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by cold(m): 2:40am On May 18, 2011
na wa o!wetin ppl lyk us go com dey talk now undecided
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by YoruIgbo(m): 3:47am On May 18, 2011
What are we talking about here, so are we say that if OBJ is 6ft + that women will form long queue just to date him? No way, I prefer to be 4ft tall, face like will smith and have a pocket like Bill Gate, Warren Buffet or even self Dangote than to be 6ft +, face like OBJ and a youth corper's pocket grin grin My people money talks and who cares about your height? but mind you I am 6ft 4in ,
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by YoruIgbo(m): 3:52am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Kandiikane, You don spoil, I go report you give your mama grin cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by MMM2(m): 4:08am On May 18, 2011
tall guy or tall pen*s?
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by sisyphus: 5:02am On May 18, 2011
I am a short guy-5'5". I hardly get attention. I have given up on dating. I don't wish to marry nor date any one.  I don't wanna date any girl shorter than me and the taller ones don't want me. All the women in my life just wanna be my friend but none will date me.  As an escapist way of existence, I have devoted my life to that which makes me happy- scholarly and intellectual quest. I have advanced degrees in a lot of fields and I am smarter than 99.99999999, % of Nigerians-call it Napoleon complex and/or syndrome and you may not be far from the truth,  Anyways, I normally don't post here but I always steal in here when am bored to read the rantings and musings of fellow Nigerians. Let me creep back to my monastic abode. Enjoy your tallness all you tall guys out there for I envy you not, 

"I know, my dear Watson, that you share my love of all that is bizarre and outside the conventions and humdrum routine of everyday life." ----Sherlock Holmes,The Red-headed League
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by YoruIgbo(m): 5:12am On May 18, 2011
sisyphus:

I am a short guy-5'5". I hardly get attention. I have given up on dating. I don't wish to marry nor date any one. I don't wanna date any girl shorter than me and the taller ones don't want me. All the women in my life just wanna be my friend but none will date me. As an escapist way of existence, I have devoted my life to that which makes me happy- scholarly and intellectual quest. I have advanced degrees in a lot of fields and I am smarter than 99.99999999, % of Nigerians-call it Napoleon complex and/or syndrome and you may not be far from the truth, Anyways, I normally don't post here but I always steal in here when am bored to read the rantings and musings of fellow Nigerians. Let me creep back to my monastic abode. Enjoy your tallness all you tall guys out there for I envy you not,

"I know, my dear Watson, that you share my love of all that is bizarre and outside the conventions and humdrum routine of everyday life." ----Sherlock Holmes,The Red-headed League

Hey Sisyphus, before you give up why not try one other thing grin cheesy Improve you spending or or how you pay chicks , trust me the women will stop looking at your height and what you can't give in height you will compensate with your pocket, if in doubt ask Claude Makalele or Lionel Messi
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by CapnCrunch: 5:50am On May 18, 2011
just to set the record straight the average height is 5"8=5"9 not 6 feet
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by daroz(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2011
I am 6feet on the dot, yet in my father`s house, though I am the elderest son, I am still one of the shortest among the adult males. Infact, I am only taller than my father who is 5feet 6. But my dick is gigantic, which i considers the most important, cos every chick I have ever dated always want to come back. cool cool cool
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by daroz(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

if my dick no reach, i go use my leg. tongue
so how he dey be na?
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Sike(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2011
Sorry Pple! Buh Swaggar temi yato si ti Sule ati Rasaki.
I no dey 4 dis inches or yards of a thread, Signing out live N direct via NL!
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by BABE3: 6:54am On May 18, 2011
Sike:

Sorry Pple! Buh Swaggar temi yato si ti Sule ati Rasaki.
I no 4 dis inch or yard of a thread, Signing out live N direct via NL!

Courtesy of Olamide. Next time cite the source. wink
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by tolajib: 8:18am On May 18, 2011
Mehn, dis post is freakin hilArious! and wats up wit dose chics, 190, kandiikane n d likes, nice one!
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 8:21am On May 18, 2011
am 6 ft +4'' and with a nice built, achieved by various types of body exercises including the exercise for the dic, i have a  nice attitude which includes confidence and a nice smile to match. In addition i also have a nice five-o- clock shadow, which makes me smart always.,,

i am gap toothed, agile and always in control/ My PALS call me while on the rig the admiral cos it business to the core no slacking issuing out insstructionS and RECIEVING  same in a clear manner.

NOW, CAN U GUESS WHAT I LOOK LIKE,

DONT BE JEALOUE I APPRECIATE EVERY ONE ,TALL OR SHORT, I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED.

CHEERS
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 8:24am On May 18, 2011
tolajib:

Mehn, dis post is freakin hilArious! and wats up wit dose chics, 190, kandiikane n d likes, nice one!

Buhahahaha, he just called 190 a chick grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 8:26am On May 18, 2011
@poster, I'm also a 6footer, I do not see anything special in my height and the complements, actually its a daily routine. I'm tired of dating average height girls, I feel embarrassed walking with them and short girls are usually all over me. Looking for a 6ft babe to date now at least let me date someone I can look straight in the eyes without having neck ache.
sisyphus:

I am a short guy-5'5". I hardly get attention. I have given up on dating. I don't wish to marry nor date any one.  I don't wanna date any girl shorter than me and the taller ones don't want me. All the women in my life just wanna be my friend but none will date me.  As an escapist way of existence, I have devoted my life to that which makes me happy- scholarly and intellectual quest. I have advanced degrees in a lot of fields and I am smarter than 99.99999999, % of Nigerians-call it Napoleon complex and/or syndrome and you may not be far from the truth,  Anyways, I normally don't post here but I always steal in here when am bored to read the rantings and musings of fellow Nigerians. Let me creep back to my monastic abode. Enjoy your tallness all you tall guys out there for I envy you not, 

I think you are where you are cos you chose it, from experience short guys are the ones usually dating the very tall girls. I think your problem is not your height but your talking too much about academics, if the need be change your friends and walk with casanovas, they should teach you a thing or too. I also think you are no fun at all to be with, that is what really matters with girls and appearance.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by badboym: 8:34am On May 18, 2011
You must very stupid for mentioning the Confra aspect.If I know you,na me go personally shoot you for that useless comment.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by sexylogan(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2011
mama-gee:

A man that's 6ft 0 inches is simply average heighted, so they have nothing to boast about.

Mama-gee, please tell them. i'm 6ft 2 1/2' and my brother's a full inch taller than me but no one

(except some peeps below like 5ft 6' or so ) describes my height as anything special. The one

up-side to it is that i havnt met any girl that didnt date me because of my height.

sisyphus:

sorry dude. i hope u make up for your lack of height with a lot of 'length'
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by tijehi(f): 8:51am On May 18, 2011
Tall guys dey grow leave their 'SENSE' for ground thats why dem dey call dem 'TALL FOR NOTHING' grin cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Sagamite(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2011
CapnCrunch:

just to set the record straight the average height is 5"8=5"9 not 6 feet

Even that figure itself is still wrong.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 9jarocks(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Your height is indirectly proportional to your brain grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 9:29am On May 18, 2011
sexylogan:

sorry dude. i hope u make up for your lack of height with a lot of  'length'

Lol. I don't get it, all the guys that say 'length' is what really matters don't get the point: unless you walk around town with your long tool dangling menacingly out of your zippers, then HOW is that random chick in the city supposed to know about your 'length' and fall for you as a result? ? ? ? I reckon one has to bulala a babe first - and then she'll know your 'ability' and 'capability' - and then she might be forced to come back to ask for more. But question is: how do you attract her in the first place when you're one short/plain looking Ikeregbe whose 'length' she knows nothing about?

So sorry to disappoint short guys, but you've gotta have something to attract the ladies in the first place - before hoping to KEEP them with the size of your prick or quality of knacking. It's important to have something 'external' that attracts them in the first place (money, nice car, height, Trey Songz face, dapper dressing, whatever). Otherwise you might only get stuck with one Tilewa all year round (after all, na only she manage know about your 'length' or 'ability').
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by blosomy(f): 9:50am On May 18, 2011
This fake guy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Ugolabu: 10:04am On May 18, 2011
Go and sit down U don't have anything to offer.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by stella001: 10:12am On May 18, 2011
i hope u tall guys have your own car. coz most time when tall guys enter public transport [danfo] they always hit their head and their legs are too long to fold. lol
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by kandiikane(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2011
daroz:

if my manliness no reach, i go use my leg. tongue
so how he dey be na?

lol, ar nor lek da kind of fetish ooo. Wetin yu wan do widen me toto? grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by dbigrod(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2011
@poster,

u be mumu.if we all open threads to boast about what we look like then nairaland would be boring. whats d big deal in being a six footer. I am 6 ft 1.There is more to life than being a six footer and bshit .
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by MRMICKMEN: 10:34am On May 18, 2011
u are truly an outcast 6f+ outfool.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by uzoo: 10:39am On May 18, 2011

[color=#990000]
Quote from: mama-gee on Today at 02:03:35 AM
[color=#990000]

A man that's 6ft 0 inches is simply average heighted, so they have nothing to boast about.[/color]
[/color]

@ original poster , YOU HEARD!

what an ego undecided
so what do you do when you stand beside a 6 foot tall lady?  lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Happened After Curvy Lady Was Seen Wearing "Short Skirt" In Public / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.