Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (12294 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by dbigrod(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2011
[quote author=uzoo link=topic=668873.msg8344012#msg8344012 date=1305711540

@ original poster , YOU HEARD!

what an ego undecided
so what do you do when you stand beside a 6 foot tall lady?  lipsrsealed
[quote][/quote]

madam,is dat your baby in your profile pic? what a cute baby.wait o,why u come give am dat oversize glasses? the thing too big for her now. she sef no send grin  grin  grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by rully2: 11:12am On May 18, 2011
Poster, I think u should posted your pics too, for confirmation
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hardbody: 11:14am On May 18, 2011
Crazy thread, largely boisterous inputs and really very shallow from the point of poster. Lets face it, we cant all be tall, so i am not. Our IQ level cant all be the same, i rank well above average. We strive to make ourselves who we are or would want to be, and i look at my peers and thank God that i have done far exceedingly well for my age and experience. I get more than my fair share of the ladies (a bit more than i can handle), and i dont come with a face like that of OBJ (If i did, i still would find ways of getting round it and having fun in this life), so what point is being made here?

The six footers honestly did nothing to gain that height, (forget all that stuff about drinking plenty milk), gene perhaps played its part, so why would a not too tall guy complain. When folks are neither occupied, nor busy with their brains, they think up all sorts of funny self aggrandizing ideas. Honestly, its only a mental lilliput that wakes up and thinks about such things. Final point, the sexiest and most beautiful babe in my office (upstream oil and gas coy) says she'd never date a tall guy. She has her reasons, don't ask me. Others there are who think its the world to date a tall guy. Bottom line, be the best in all you do and claim no glory for a thing u had no hand in. When it comes right down to it, am sure u'd wish @ poster that my babes were yours, they'v got class, they''v got brains and they know what they get from this not too tall a guy.

WHAT IS THE NEXT TOPIC GUYS??
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by BB013(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2011
Hmmm! Wonder shall never cease.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by daroz(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2011
rully2:

Poster, I think u should posted your pics too, for confirmation

GBAM. was about saying that
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by chagga(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2011
hardbody:

Crazy thread, largely boisterous inputs and really very shallow from the point of poster. Lets face it, we cant all be tall, so i am not. Our IQ level cant all be the same, i rank well above average. We strive to make ourselves who we are or would want to be, and i look at my peers and thank God that i have done far exceedingly well for my age and experience. I get more than my fair share of the ladies (a bit more than i can handle), and i dont come with a face like that of OBJ (If i did, i still would find ways of getting round it and having fun in this life), so what point is being made here?

The six footers honestly did nothing to gain that height, (forget all that stuff about drinking plenty milk), gene perhaps played its part, so why would a not too tall guy complain. When folks are neither occupied, nor busy with their brains, they think up all sorts of funny self aggrandizing ideas. Honestly, its only a mental lilliput that wakes up and thinks about such things. Final point, the sexiest and most beautiful babe in my office (upstream oil and gas coy) says she'd never date a tall guy. She has her reasons, don't ask me. Others there are who think its the world to date a tall guy. Bottom line, be the best in all you do and claim no glory for a thing u had no hand in. When it comes right down to it, am sure u'd wish @ poster that my babes were yours, they'v got class, they''v got brains and they know what they get from this not too tall a guy.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by blackmale(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2011
@ poster, you re very stupid, no one isnt saying you re not tall, but whats the meaning of your post by the way, what do you want? whats awareness all about? why dont you go to the bank to collect money with your height, as tall as you re, you have short sense, dude, get a life,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by kandiikane(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2011
^^Why are you hating for. Don't worry I am sure there are a few women left who desire midgets smiley
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by okwanuzo3(f): 1:11pm On May 18, 2011
yep, good height is great but is better when it comes with a cute face, good brain, manners, integrity, good bank balance etc.
Bottom line, u only ticked one box so?
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by blackmale(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2011
@kandikane, im not hating okay, and im not midget, im 6 ft, i just hate when pple make dumb post, poster is just braging, topic doesnt make sense.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 10cirenoh: 1:36pm On May 18, 2011
^^^^

Posting in a senseless thread makes you same of the same, when you know a thread is senseless, the best a sensible person should do is to ignore the thread. lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by blackmale(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2011
@10cirenoh, you re very stupid to have said that, if u dont hav nothing to say to the post , just zip up,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hasyak(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2011
10cirenoh:

^^^^

Posting in a senseless thread makes you same of the same, when you know a thread is senseless, the best a sensible person should do is to ignore the thread. lipsrsealed

+8
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by conquerorb: 2:46pm On May 18, 2011
@hardbody, you be bad, bad boy.anyway, you made gud points there.@poster,whatever we have is given to us and we shld not brag abt it ,but use to gods praise.word!
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by opositive(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2011
@ mr poster, am not one of those girls who believes that they have to marry a tall bobo.so ur height is of no use to me.please go and sit down and stop parading ur stupidity here.in fact,history has shown that most great men are of short or average height.eg napoleon bonaparte.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by opositive(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2011
a friend of mine is a tall dark and really handsome dude.all the girls are shamelessly chasing him,but its me he wants.he just cant grab d fact that i can never date him.the reason? His level of dumbness is amazing.for me,the chemistry is in ur intelligence and street smarts, regardless of ur height
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by klear(f): 3:38pm On May 18, 2011
hardbody:

WORD!!! grin

Wat a shallow minded poster ( y brag abt tins u had no hand n d making? )  undecided   Personally, I'm nt crazy abt height n men ( dia r more important qualities one has 2 look out 4 ) & I tink girls dat make it a do or die affair 2 marry a tall man r shallow minded.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by ak47mann(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2011
klear:

WORD!!! grin

Wat a shallow minded poster ( y brag abt tins u had no hand n d making? )  undecided   Personally, I'm nt crazy abt height n men ( dia r more important qualities one has 2 look out 4 ) & I tink girls dat make it a do or die affair 2 marry a tall man r shallow minded.
undecided undecided undecided undecided story i get a friend of mine he plays for NBA yankee women kill each other for that one and he can take any woman from all these short men here bragging "I HAVE A GIRL IN OIL COMPANY AND ALL THAT" abeg be real cheesy cheesy a lot of tall men with serious i mean serious WADA i mean cash cool name it, style looks private Ireland in Barbados private jets and all that don't say what you don't know buddy NA who never see money go worry about u lot keep dreaming cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by swiftycool(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2011
erm. . . sorry poster, are u like 16years old or something? whats next; i have one of the longest pricks on Nairaland? c'mon act your age or at least pretend to be grown up.  imagine! *talkin like dat, i wonda how he even got a girlfriend* SMH
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by klear(f): 4:38pm On May 18, 2011
ak47mann:

undecided undecided undecided undecided story i get a friend of mine he plays for NBA yankee women kill each other for that one and he can take any woman from all these short men here bragging "I HAVE A GIRL IN OIL COMPANY AND ALL THAT" abeg be real cheesy cheesy a lot of tall men with serious i mean serious WADA i mean cash cool name it, style looks private Ireland in Barbados private jets and all that don't say what you don't know buddy NA who never see money go worry about u lot keep dreaming cheesy

Good luck wit his harem grin, hope his life style makes him happy & I know wat am talking abt coz am talking about ME & d fact dat height is nt all it takes 2 b a man kiss
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Brisingr(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2011
at op u achieved yur real goal yur topic is 5pgs and countin d shorties are vexin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Wallie(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2011
I can’t comment on the specifics of the OP but there’s some truth that people generally prefer taller males but could it be because the population, especially in the US, is growing taller? The average height of male Americans in 2005 was 5ft 9.2in (1.8m).

There’s also a theory out there that the taller candidate in a US election will win.

Tallest candidate wins electoral vote 53 % of the time and popular vote 59 % of the time. While a shorter candidate wins electoral vote 39 percent of the time and popular vote 33% of the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_and_presidential_candidates

How about heights in business? The same trend holds true. The average height of Fortune 500 CEOs is 6ft (1.83m), which is 3 inches (7.6cm) taller than the average American. 30% of the CEOs were 6ft 2in (1.88m) tall or more. Even more telling is the fact that less than 3% of CEOs were below 5 ft 7in (1.70m).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination

What do all these say? It says that if you have identical twins with identical “everything” except one is shorter than the average height, the taller twin will have “it” easier in life.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by ak47mann(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2011
Wallie:

I can’t comment on the specifics of the OP but there’s some truth that people generally prefer taller males but could it be because the population, especially in the US, is growing taller? The average height of male Americans in 2005 was 5ft 9.2in (1.8m).

There’s also a theory out there that the taller candidate in a US election will win.

Tallest candidate wins electoral vote 53 % of the time and popular vote 59 % of the time. While a shorter candidate wins electoral vote 39 percent of the time and popular vote 33% of the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_and_presidential_candidates

How about heights in business? The same trend holds true. The average height of Fortune 500 CEOs is 6ft (1.83m), which is 3 inches (7.6cm) taller than the average American. 30% of the CEOs were 6ft 2in (1.88m) tall or more. Even more telling is the fact that less than 3% of CEOs were below 5 ft 7in (1.70m).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination

What do all these say? It says that if you have identical twins with identical “everything” except one is shorter than the average height, the taller twin will have “it” easier in life.
correct man these midgets here think tall people are nobody when it come to money and who is ruling who grin grin now let them know who is ruling the world you have to be 6ft plus grin grin grin some dey call obasanjo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what a shame embarassed nice one bro educate them we are the new breed in the block millenium kids new world cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Kk4(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2011
I'm 6ft and i hv similar experience, some tall guys r brainy while some!! Not very much, 2.1 in Economics no b beans.

Cheers
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 18, 2011
o-positive:

in fact, history has shown that most great men are of short or average height. eg napoleon bonaparte.

LOL. This ur history get as e be oh. Obviously one's height is not a barrier to success (unless one happens to be a midget, in which case options are severely limited). But there are far greater 'tall' men than 'short' men in history. For instance almost all US presidents have been 5'11 and above. . .and so on and so forth.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by ak47mann(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2011
pro01:

LOL. This your history get as e be oh. Obviously one's height is not a barrier to success (unless one happens to be a midget, in which case options are severely limited). But there are far greater 'tall' men than 'short' men in history. For instance almost all US presidents have been 5'11 and above. . .and so on and so forth.
grin grin grin grin grin chei midgets in the forums dey vexooo no be small cool coolanyway the ones that haven't reach obasanjos age their is hope AMERICA is bringing out the new tablet that will make your taller so be happy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 18, 2011
Chei, we don suffer o. See as this tall men dey yab us. Wetin we go con do na? Wetin I know go hear finish: oompa loompas, midgets, dwarfs, little man, and so on. Make una take am easy na.  grin grin grin Yes, we are short, but unlike being fat or being ignorant, you cannot change your height. Chineke, man pikin don suffer o.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by seedord247(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2011
who cares . . . .  what about me wey get 8 inches D.I.C.K
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 12:23am On May 19, 2011
grin lol hooklover you da man grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 12:25am On May 19, 2011
WALLIE[b][/b] I ADMIRE UR POST ON THE THE STATISTICS YOU GAVE ON THE HEIGHT ADVANTAGE ,  IS PPL LIKE YOU I WILL LOVE TO LEARN NEW THINGS FROM , PPL WILLING TO INVESTIGATE AND ADD VALUE TO A POST , NOT SOME SHORT MEMORY PPL HERE WHOSE JOBE IS WHEN THEY READ A POST THEY MUST COMENT TRASH, ALWAYS FAULT FINDING

wALLIE[b][/b] KEEP IT UP. I AM SHOCKED WHEN SOMEONE COMES HERE AND TALK OF HIS 8 INCH DICK TO COMPENSATE  FOR HEIGHT, THERE IS NO CORRELATION AT ALL. IS EITHER U HAVE HEIGHT  OR YOU DO NOT .

AT BEST UR DICK SIZE PUTS U IN COMMAND OF A FEW CHICKS, THATS IF U KNOW HOW TO USE IT. IN ADDITION, NO BODY HAS THE TIME TO LOOK AT UR DICK SIZE FIRST B4 RESPECTING U, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TIME FOR THAT.

PPL LOOK FOR EXTERNAL FEATURES THAT STAND OUT , TO REMEMBER YOU.

PLS IF U CANT CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY , DON'T WRITE TRASH , JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER TOPIC,,,,,,,,SHIKENA
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by kandiikane(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2011
The few chicks=whor[i]es[/i]
non-whor[i]e[/i] girls do not go to men just because of their pe[i]ni[/i]s length.
Penis length does not really matter lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyone who disagree is one of them
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 12:34am On May 19, 2011
hooklover:

WALLIE[b][/b] I ADMIRE your POST ON THE THE STATISTICS YOU GAVE ON THE HEIGHT ADVANTAGE ,  IS PPL LIKE YOU I WILL LOVE TO LEARN NEW THINGS FROM , PPL WILLING TO INVESTIGATE AND ADD VALUE TO A POST , NOT SOME SHORT MEMORY PPL HERE WHOSE JOBE IS WHEN THEY READ A POST THEY MUST COMENT TRASH, ALWAYS FAULT FINDING

wALLIE[b][/b] KEEP IT UP. I AM SHOCKED WHEN SOMEONE COMES HERE AND TALK OF HIS 8 INCH manliness TO COMPENSATE  FOR HEIGHT, THERE IS NO CORRELATION AT ALL. IS EITHER U HAVE HEIGHT  OR YOU DO NOT .

AT BEST your manliness SIZE PUTS U IN COMMAND OF A FEW CHICKS, THATS IF U KNOW HOW TO USE IT. IN ADDITION, NO BODY HAS THE TIME TO LOOK AT your manliness SIZE FIRST B4 RESPECTING U, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TIME FOR THAT.

PPL LOOK FOR EXTERNAL FEATURES THAT STAND OUT , TO REMEMBER YOU.

PLS IF U CANT CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY , DON'T WRITE TRASH , JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER TOPIC,,,,,,,,SHIKENA
By the way i am 5 feet 11 inches tall but i still get attention from the ladies and besides some ladies dump their very tall boyfriends for a shorter guy.So its not always the taller guy winning all the way though i might agree its every woman"s fantasy to date a very tall man and this might give credence why women go crazy for NBA basket ball ballers.But sometimes o women chase NBA stars for their money and not their height.Even though u be shortman devil grin sometimes if u get money women go rush after you.You can ask OBasanjo if u dont believe me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. / Problem Short Girl Faces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.