Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,968 members, 7,933,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] (3903 Views)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is straightforward and simple, Ijaws we can't be running from a forced marriage and join another, I saw a post by an Ijaw man and I was impressed, I would say it now, Igbos want Ijaws to have their own country, Ijaw Republic, I am smart to know that Ijaws and Igbos can't live in one country, and Ijaws must act because I know other tribes won't hesitate to sign a deal with Igbos and we would move on, Igbos want everyone to be free and someone like me can't even stand oppression, we can't be like Nigeria, so to me Biafra means freedom for everyone and the fulanis know this, if igbos leave no other tribe would stay in the zoo, all the zoo animals would leave the zoo, igbos have oil and we don't need any oil in Ijaw land this is 2021,there is what we would start calling international law. everyone would respect each other boundaries,may the lord continue to give wisdom to rapheal ebidinana ebisin and God bless him

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-i-am-impressed-with-this-ijaw

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
i swear i keep reading the guys comment over and over again

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
why cant we find nairaland ijaws with this kind of mindset?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
the man asked some valid questions,like are igbos fighting ijaws? the answer is no

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
why are ijaws condemning our biafran struggle?i just don't get it.ok..ijaw boys you are needed here
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
thoh
robbstark
saintbishop
richmond500
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
fulanis are the ones causing disunity with ijaw greedy leaders like clark,they know if ijaws and igbos can unite,nigeria is gone

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by leofab(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wow
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Samfloxin(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Unfortunately this will not make front page because of the hatred for the igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Ekealterego: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
mocey:
why are ijaws condemning our biafran struggle?i just don't get it.ok..ijaw boys you are needed here
There are many things involved. One, not all the people here claiming "we the ijaws" are Ijaws... Just test some by talking shit about their religion or talking bad about Fulani and they will quickly expose themselves.

Secondly, yeah, the Igbo people have looked the other way, accepted Jonathan and usually overlook Ijaw insults which stems from ache long hatred and bitterness and Jealousy towards Igbo people.
Over the years, the Igbos have overlooked them as "minority stubborn brothers" and this have given them more boldness to be disrespectful and talk shit.

Look at the Yorubas, they won't hesitate to give it back in double, whatever minorities groups do. See how Yorubas handle Ijaws seriously, they squash them before they grow wings and this breeds respect. Even when Benin was claiming Lagos, the Yorubas didn't hesitate to give it back 10 folds.

I am however elated by the new movement and orientation of Igbo youths... Although, most do not know of any Ijaw existence, the ones that are aware and see any insults are giving it back double.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by sreamsense: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Association of "Mumu" union; see as they are discussing as if keys of Biafra is already handed over to their hands. Keep dreaming! Maybe when you guys are 70 and above, you will look back to understand you have been chasing shadow in the guise of Biafra project. 3D laughter! "...igbo wants everyone to be freed...", I better change that statement to "... IPOB wants everyone to be freed...". What will you do different in biafra that you are not doing now? Changing container without changing content? Biafra land where everyone will be tagged "saboteur" and killed? I beg guys, go and look for job to better your life and stop chasing virtual Biafra shadow. Even if Biafra materialized today, how many of you young guys will even get post of class governor self that you carry Biafra matter on your head as if mere talking and reality are the same

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Sergio101(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
One useless captain (captain hate cheesy) will soon land here to begin his usual wailing grin grin
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
sreamsense:
Association of "Mumu" union; see as they are discussing as if keys of Biafra is already handed over to their hands. Keep dreaming! Maybe when you guys are 70 and above, you will look back to understand you have been chasing shadow in the guise of Biafra project. 3D laughter! "...igbo wants everyone to be freed...", I better change that statement to "... IPOB wants everyone to be freed...". What will you do different in biafra that you are not doing now? Changing container without changing content? Biafra land where everyone will be tagged "saboteur" and killed? I beg guys, go and look for job to better your life and stop chasing virtual Biafra shadow. Even if Biafra materialized today, how many of you young guys will even get post of class governor self that you carry Biafra matter on your head as if mere talking and reality are the same

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sergio101:
One useless captain (captain hate cheesy) will soon land here to begin his usual wailing grin grin

lol him still day monkey tail joint

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by yuping(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
He speak his mind spot on, but some people are just coward.
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Thermodynamics(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
The truth is that, Niger Deltans don't know who their enemy is, they keep shouting I don't want to join Biafra or I don't want to join Oduduwa. They keep shouting " The Igbos are after our oil" oil when Hausa/Fulani people don de drink since 1960, the Hausas are already miss using the oil. A wise Niger Deltan will want to try something different, me as a full blooded Delta man, I support the Igbos, at least the Igbo man is educated, he is a Christian, he is exposed and values life, unlike those blood sucking Northerners.

The North is miss using Niger Delta oil, polluting our lands and giving us just 3% in return while they take 30%

NIGER DELTANS DON'T KNOW WHO THE TRUE ENEMY IS.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by mocey: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thermodynamics:
The truth is that, Niger Deltans don't know who their enemy is, they keep shouting I don't want to join Biafra or I don't want to join Oduduwa. They keep shouting " The Igbos are after our oil" oil when Hausa/Fulani people don de drink since 1960, the Hausas are already miss using the oil. A wise Niger Deltan will want to try something different, me as a full blooded Delta man, I support the Igbos, at least the Igbo man is educated, he is a Christian, he is exposed and values life, unlike those blood sucking Northerners.

The North is miss using Niger Delta oil, polluting our lands and giving us just 3% in return while they take 30%

nice one bro

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by tutudesz: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
mocey:

nice one bro
https://www.nairaland.com/6693854/see-ipob-slaughter-people-didnt#104606575
You guy have to speak up about this, serioiously this is wrong

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
mocey:
fulanis are the ones causing disunity with ijaw greedy leaders like clark,they know if ijaws and igbos can unite,nigeria is gone
Ijaws and Igbos are already in unity na. though the igbo senseless youths are the problem..
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ekealterego:

There are many things involved. One, not all the people here claiming "we the ijaws" are Ijaws... Just test some by talking shit about their religion or talking bad about Fulani and they will quickly expose themselves.

Secondly, yeah, the Igbo people have looked the other way, accepted Jonathan and usually overlook Ijaw insults which stems from ache long hatred and bitterness and Jealousy towards Igbo people.
Over the years, the Igbos have overlooked them as "minority stubborn brothers" and this have given them more boldness to be disrespectful and talk shit.

Look at the Yorubas, they won't hesitate to give it back in double, whatever minorities groups do. See how Yorubas handle Ijaws seriously, they squash them before they grow wings and this breeds respect. Even when Benin was claiming Lagos, the Yorubas didn't hesitate to give it back 10 folds.
you not fair in judgement.

Yorubas are far more responsible than Igbos.

Ijaws cant insult yorubas
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
have you asked yourself what males people insulting Igbos but respected Yorubas?

just take out little time to meditate on that question.....
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thermodynamics:

WAZOBIA was and is still the problem of Ijaws... Ijaw republic is our planB incase restructured failed..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Ekealterego: 5:25am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
you not fair in judgement.

Yorubas are far more responsible than Igbos.

Ijaws cant insult yorubas
Were you living under a rock when Ijaws were insulting Yoruba people in Ondo state? Half of the thread on politics se tion was based on it. Or you don't see them bragging about how they dealt with them in Ajegunle? Or how they would destroy the Itshekiris to show Yoruba who is boss?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Ekealterego:

Were you living under a rock when Ijaws were insulting Yoruba people in Ondo state? Half of the thread on politics se tion was based on it. Or you don't see them bragging about how they dealt with them in Ajegunle? Or how they would destroy the Itshekiris to show Yoruba who is boss?
nigeria is more than fifty years but Ijaw vs Yoruba thread are not even up to 5...but Ijaw vs igbo threads are more than 50......... also Yoruba vs Igbo threads are more than 50..........also Beni vs Ibo threads are more than 20............also Hausa vs Ibo threads are more than 50...........Ikwere vs Ibo threads are more than 20..........Fulani vs Ibo threads are more than 50 also.....

why every tribe is insultin ibo alone?
why all tribe minorities respect yoruba?
why every tribes rubbishes ibo tribe?

asked yourself those question..
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
nigeria is more than fifty years but Ijaw vs Yoruba thread are not even up to 5...but Ijaw vs igbo threads are more than 50......... also Yoruba vs Igbo threads are more than 50..........also Beni vs Ibo threads are more than 20............also Hausa vs Ibo threads are more than 50...........Ikwere vs Ibo threads are more than 20..........Fulani vs Ibo threads are more than 50 also.....

why every tribe is insultin ibo alone?
why all tribe minorities respect yoruba?
why every tribes rubbishes ibo tribe?

asked yourself those question..
brother let me answer your question, fighting for separation is not an easy task, if you ask the ogoni people they will tell you their ordeal in rivers state, they are the most hated tribe. Let the ijaws wake up one day and decide to secede from Nigeria and see if most of this tribe you mentioned that love you will not come against you.
The yorubas are the most loved tribes until they started yoruba nation,you can see the level of hate that is coming against them in some quarters ,compare it with the igbos that have been on fore front of this division for 60years.
Go to any igbo or ipob thread, with will generate more than 1k view .
Nairaland makes their money from igbo thread, that cannot be hatred their is more to it.

If 2morow the fulanis said they want to leave the country the rest of the country will be happy, but if the igbos decided to leave, it will create acrimony as your self some question that is not hatred brother.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
brother let me answer your question, fighting for separation is not an easy task, if you ask the ogoni people they will tell you their ordeal in rivers state, they are the most hated tribe. Let the ijaws wake up one day and decide to secede from Nigeria and see if most of this tribe you mentioned that love you will not come against you.
The yorubas are the most loved tribes until they started yoruba nation,you can see the level of hate that is coming against them in some quarters ,compare it with the igbos that have been on fore front of this division for 60years.
Go to any igbo or ipob thread, with will generate more than 1k view .
Nairaland makes their money from igbo thread. but if the igbos decided to leave it will create acrimony as your self some question that is not hatred brother.
no.. the main discusion was, why southern minorites insults, rubbishes Ibo but respect Yorubas..?..

Why southern tribes always rubbishes igbo but respected yorubas?
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2021
mocey:
thoh
robbstark
saintbishop
richmond500

the problem I have with ipob is that, they are trying to force ijaw into their struggle, we are not interested in Biafra and that should be respected.

We may have the same enemy but we are not friends, u can fight for ur Biafra and allow us fight for our own, annexing the SS minorities into this Biafra struggle is annoying.

Try and understand us that we respect ur struggle but don't want to be part of it, we are very careful not to get another Nigeria
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
no.. the main discusion was, why southern minorites insults, rubbishes Ibo but respect Yorubas..?..

southern minorities doesn't rubbish Igbo.

If Sunday Igboho decide to make the southern minorities part of Oduduwwa republic, he will get the same treatment
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

we want to make thee igbos understand that we are not their friends neither are we their enemies.

We don't like the present state of Nigeria but we don't want to move from fry pan to fire.

With the recent insults the ipob dish out on whoever doesn't agree with them, it just natural that the ijaw are scared that their voice will be neglected if they join Biafra and it will be total dictatorship
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:

the answer is up there but you deliberately avoided it, you want me to go the gutter with you ,sorry bro I don't do tribal hatred,I have come to realise human are the same everywhere .I thought we will have decent argument but sorry I quoted the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2021
Samfloxin:
Unfortunately this will not make front page because of the hatred for the igbos.
hatred for Igbos?

Don't make me laugh
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2021
richmond500:
southern minorities doesn't rubbish Igbo.

If Sunday Igboho decide to make the southern minorities part of Oduduwwa republic, he will get the same treatment
i dont even know the point you going.... the daily insults igbos receiving from us is called rubbishing the igbos......

i need a direct answer without bending....
why southern tribes always insulting the igbos but yorubas never got such bullying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schools, Markets Shut As Sit At Home Berths In Asaba, Others (Pix, Video) / 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket / See The OBI Investment In Anambra State That Soludo Says Is Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.