Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,004 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:05 AM

Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] (3967 Views)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Topleague(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
OP is an igbo mas disguising as ijaw, get your fact right
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
you dont get the discusion am having with onepeople here.....

Ijaw have no intention of agitating for any niger delta nonsense........what are calling for is Ijaw republic.......

have you not heard of the Ijaw republic?

what we are discusing here is that aniomas will be part of biafra or not?

are aniomas Igbo or not?
that question should be for you,if an ijaw man in delta said he does not believe in ijaw republic what difference will it make in the agitation of the ijaws? You can go ahead and resurrect dead zombie quote just to sound right deep inside you. You are aware that you are not making sense.
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
if you base your argument on Nnamdi Kanu, it will not make sense because asari dokubo at some point said they are all fighting for the biafran struggle and went ahead to say biafra belongs to the ijaws, so this is a bit contradictory to your own stand and this are state actors. So one does not know who or what to believe again ooo.
you correct...but we had warned asari to stop the phrase Ijaws are biafra few months ago and he take heed to our warning........ but why kanu from far away nation of Igbo refusing?
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
that question should be for you,if an ijaw man in delta said he does not believe in ijaw republic what difference will it make in the agitation of the ijaws? You can go ahead and resurrect dead zombie quote just to sound right deep inside you. You are aware that you are not making sense.
how? delta man doesnt believe in Ijaw?
how can one not believe in is own tribe?
i dont even know what you talking.....

you meet your anioma brother here and i presented the question but you are angry...why the angry?
well lets see his answer

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
you correct...but we had warned asari to stop the phrase Ijaws are biafra few months ago and he take heed to our warning........ but why kanu from far away nation of Igbo refusing?
but you just resurrected a quote from a supposed anioma person but want to believe that is the wish of anioma people?
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
but you just resurrected a quote from a supposed anioma person but want to believe that is the wish of anioma people?
no i didn't resurrected it oo...the guy quote my comment o.... you can through the page and confirmed
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Captain8(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thermodynamics:
The truth is that, Niger Deltans don't know who their enemy is, they keep shouting I don't want to join Biafra or I don't want to join Oduduwa. They keep shouting " The Igbos are after our oil" oil when Hausa/Fulani people don de drink since 1960, the Hausas are already miss using the oil. A wise Niger Deltan will want to try something different, me as a full blooded Delta man, I support the Igbos, at least the Igbo man is educated, he is a Christian, he is exposed and values life, unlike those blood sucking Northerners.

The North is miss using Niger Delta oil, polluting our lands and giving us just 3% in return while they take 30%

NIGER DELTANS DON'T KNOW WHO THE TRUE ENEMY IS.
shut up. we know our enemies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not All That Glitters Is Gold: Naira Vs. Dollar, Which Is Stronger? I Take Naira / How Yar Adua Stole Billions: 419 Original / Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.