Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,691 members, 7,911,894 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife (52303 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / Range Rover Autobiography Wins Luxury SUV Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Playermayweda(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

Seriously, women don't deserve this treatment. Let her work and buy her own car. You willremember this advice one day! Use the money for something else.

Modified: those that cursed me, your curses will bounce back on you and your mothers. I am used to your generation mob action. I still maintain my stand.

Daft nigga, Just becos u can't do something cos u have a myopic mentality doesn't mean others should follow u, u deserve all those insults man

3 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Gfskw: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
None
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ejiyke24:
Wetin concern Abakaliki with that senseless comment,mind when you ar crossing boundary.dont insult Abakaliki people again "maka ara igbapu gi-anya dia
talk to your brother to stop murdering English

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Bornboy4: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Women deserve to be pampered because they make the home and the man look responsible. I seem incomplete since I lost my wife in April this year. Hmm, my dear, she deserves something better than a N2m SUV car. Give her something better even if you are driving a keke yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by kolaaderin: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Terrier99:

Let me ask you a simple question.

A 2018 Camry used for 60,000 Miles in Texas and a 2018 Camry used for 50,000 Miles in Nigeria, which is better?
The idiot will tell you Nigerian Used is better. Just ignore the troll abeg
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by JykeMitch(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bra send me your number lemme show you the one I got on WhatsApp..... there’s one tokumbo that my guy just tell me about right now ....e just enter Lagos now....

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by kolaaderin: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
executive12:

An American small vehicle for terrible Nigerian roads?? I will not advise even my enemy to try that, unless you live in Abuja.
If you can use Toyota Matrix, why not Pontiac Vibe. Its pretty Much the same car with a different manufacturer badge.

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by kolaaderin: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Richmondoau:
Add 300k and buy her lexus toks RX 300 2002. Thank me later.
2.3m will no longer buy that lexus 300

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by kolaaderin: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
femi1743:

Please share your contact. I am interested in the pontiac
Awoof dey turn belle.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by audiigee(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=ehmmy11 post=105739939]

I have sold 4 cars used by me to some clients as Nigerian used in same state and the buyers all have my contact....The last I sold is a Muscle for 1.850...The uber guy came with a mechanic and rewire to inspect the car but they didnt find any fault. Some of his friends didn't believe its Niaja Used... Some Nigerian used cars are good Iif properly maintained.i

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Skmoda360(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
CocoaOla:
How exactly are we not worried that a car that cost like N1,400,000 around 5 years ago now costs like N4,000,000+ .....when it should cost around 800k - 900k after 5 years?

The car must be depreciating abroad but appreciating in Nigeria

Stupid Nigerians and foolish
economy policies has turned liabilities into assets. NIGERIANS ARE COLOSSAL FOOLS

I swear you get sense ooo....I dey reason this your talk every day....they will never hear lailai...They will be shouting profit upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by streamsofjoy(f): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
buygala:

You sound like someone whose mother abandoned at birth and ran away with a man....No wonder the silly and unfounded generalizations ...

It's well with you Bro smiley

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by samally: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

Seriously, women don't deserve this treatment. Let her work and buy her own car. You willremember this advice one day! Use the money for something else.

Modified: those that cursed me, your curses will bounce back on you and your mothers. I am used to your generation mob action. I still maintain my stand.

A word is enough for a wise
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by labisibrass(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
wunmi590:

2million should be able to get you a clean Tokunboh Pontiac torrent 2007/2008...

Contact @amdman, that's what I want to get for my wife soon...

Op, take this advice. Contact amdman
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Skidee: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

Because you never saw father appreciate your mother, shouldn't warrant this kind bile from you. If you can't learn good things from your father, at least learn from outsiders. Omo alé jati jati.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Acidosis(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

When you say women, are you trying to say that your mother doesn't deserve a car too? Remember that, like OP's wife, your mother is equally a wife to your father?

Una go just open mouth like ediots. OP shouldn't buy his wife a car but your father can get your mother (his wife) a car?

Can you see that you and your fellow ediots are ma.d?

4 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Acidosis(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tutu82:

You need to double your budget or reduce your coat according to your cloth and get a 2005 and below model saloon.
A car of 2m is sort of a wasted investment and the maintenance such as serving and fuel consumption would frustrate you both.If you have a steady job consider hire purchase just speak to your bank and pay monthly.
Best wishes and i hope your wife appreciates how lucky she is.Well done Sir.

He needs to double his budget (i.e. 4m) to buy a 2005 model car (i.e. a car produced 16 years ago)?

Nigerians are really suffering. God forbid that I save 4m and the best thing I can buy with that savings is a 16 year old car, probably a battered, accidented car from Canada. I would rather use the money to eat isi ewu and ewa agoyin.

Life shouldn't be this bad, please. Wait for the economy to gain a good balance. If it doesn't, then keep your money! We shouldn't allow the useless Forex eat up our life struggles please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Jeon(f): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

what a heart held captive by bitterness. Young man, I don't know what you've been through, but this i know: Jesus can set you free

Even the honeybees get cool
I'm bored, rolling and rolling like graveler
I wanna eat the delicious honey too
What can't I do today?
It's been a while since I've taken money out of my pockets
I saved today's lunch money, save my pocket money
Today's been my lucky day since the morning, I feel good
Don't have any little worries today, love it
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
labisibrass:

Op, take this advice. Contact amdman

You sabi better thing cool
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Ezenwa12345(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

what a heart held captive by bitterness. Young man, I don't know what you've been through, but this i know: Jesus can set you free

Jesus = mental slavery
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ezenwa12345:

Jesus = mental slavery
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

3 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Ezenwa12345(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

Still same old verse �, una no dey tire , una think it’s Everyone that’s depressed like una . Common, I believe in my ancestors biko , I’m a traditionalist. Not in foreign god I no nothing about
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by harmoullahi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
nairalanders, pls help save my business. I run a laundry shop in ilorin and time has been hard this few days. pls any help is appreciated
0260269543 gtbank god will replenish your pockets
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Chydo63(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good evening all. i want get my wife an SUV this month and budget is 2m. Suggest for me any SuV with the following specification
6 cylinder
4×4
Not Toyota nor Honda. Thanks guys
add 300k lemme hook you up with a seller in Abuja for Range Rover 2008 upgraded to 2012.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by ehmmy11(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=audiigee post=105748118][/quote]

That’s the biggest issue maintenance, not everybody can be like you unfortunately
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Newboss:

Ignorance? Man, you don't know shît about cars.

Cars will always develop faults and need regular maintenance. That's why we have mechanics. If you don't know anything about cars, just buy brand new because even toks is already used, and has hidden issues. That toks could even have more hidden issues than a Nigerian used car. Bad road? Very funny.

If you want peace, buy brand new. Else, toks is as bad a Nigerian used of the same spec. Note, of the same spec.
Mehn you are right my bro
My friend got a forigen used Camry and I got a Nigeria used Lexus at almost the same time
Lol but he is the one having car issues he just Change the AC compressor and other part for 80k last week
My Lexus IS faultless only servicing and tyre issues which are easily fixed
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by tonquendo4u(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2021
It will get a shuttle bus.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Marpol2021(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2021
What about your mother, hope she has her own car too. Even if she didn't know how to drive, you can get a good driver for her.
Nacoss25:
Good evening all. i want get my wife an SUV this month and budget is 2m. Suggest for me any SuV with the following specification
6 cylinder
4×4
Not Toyota nor Honda. Thanks guys
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by dreu2fine(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Terrier99:

You're very crazy. Are we going to bleep your wife with you?
Just 700k. Why don't you raise it yourself.
Entitled prick.
Na waaa oooooo
I just get 2enemies now now
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by valarinz: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Kaymaxine:
I can get you a toks 2006/07 Volvo XC90(5Plugs).
Very clean.
I bought one for my mother in-law for close to 2yrs now and no single issue.
Call me...08169725701

Boss you're sitting inbetween the fence o, 2006 and 2007 XC90 ain't the same at all, which one can u get him for ₦2m toks.

Kindly indicate, if it's the 2007 make i join queue for your dm sharply cool
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Dbrave1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
femi1743:

I'm interested as well. How can we get in touch
send me message on +2348067415143

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) / Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.