Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,694 members, 7,911,901 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife (52304 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / Range Rover Autobiography Wins Luxury SUV Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Bebetter: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2021
tonididdy:

It's the irony of being a Nigerian.
The white man's dump is our gold yard.
Imagine a 2003 car still sold for 2.4 to 2.8m
... and it's gonna be worse as long as the dollar keeps skyrocketing.
A friiend bought a 2004 Corolla in 2015 for 1.850m, used it very neatly and sold it for 1.8m just last week here after almost 6yrs.
Isn't that juju grin

No it's not Juju... It's Toyota! The market wants toyota! and Naira still dey fall like SIMP! Go and price 2004 Big Daddy in the market, dem go dey tell you 1.6M for fresh one , imagine? My guy bought clean Nigerian used Muscle for 1.1M years ago. The guy don Behind am up with good maintenance, the car is going on sale now for 1.7M, Nigerian Double Used. See am!
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by lowkeybahdguy(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good evening all. i want get my wife an SUV this month and budget is 2m. Suggest for me any SuV with the following specification
6 cylinder
4×4
Not Toyota nor Honda. Thanks guys

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Ejiyke24(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

What has your wife buy for you? That u want to buy her car of 2.million naira, nawa o
Ogbeni Why are you like this nah.Am sorry for your wife o!

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by EndRape2(f): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2021
There is Nigeria used Matrix for sale, you will like it,she will enjoy, less than 2years use, the person needs the cash to travel

uote author=Nacoss25 post=104618622]Good evening all. i want get my wife an SUV this month and budget is 2m. Suggest for me any SuV with the following specification
6 cylinder
4×4
Not Toyota nor Honda. Thanks guys[/quote]
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by EndRape2(f): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Fool, the fact that ,your mother does not deserve good thing ,does not mean other woman do not deserve it, you are a curse thing, the reason why good thing is not happening in your life, is because you are blocking good things from happening to others,

Continue and you will see karma ,playing for you, when you keep saying people should not buy good things for their lovers,good things will be far from you, idiot, a man buying car for his wife, is buying for his children so that the wife can always drop the kids in school with it,and also take the kids out.

A foolish man like you die last week, he has two cars, cover one, then warn the wife never to touch the second one, the wife can not drive, she does not even know his atm pin, at night he had attack, aroun 1:30pm, the wife went round neigbour to assist with car, none agreed because it was late, his own car the wife could not drive,. She ordered Uber, that late, Uber came , his phone lock his atm hidden, the wife could not withdraw,.
The foolish man, goes to market himself but food stuff, refused the wife to work. He made the woman useless, thinking he is a king,
.well no help came, he died
He died for his foolishness,
He died for wickedness
He died because he thought he was doing wickedness to his wife.

When you do wickedness, it comes back to you.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Lekan1o1: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
ehmmy11:

Kindly tell us your experience using Nissan Xterra?

Bro how far long time u remwber me?
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by ehmmy11(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Bro how far long time u remwber me?

How far na I remember you bro hope you are good

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Lekan1o1: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2021
ehmmy11:

How far na I remember you bro hope you are good

Yea bro and u

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by ehmmy11(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Yea bro and u

Am hanging in there bro
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Lekan1o1: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
ehmmy11:

Am hanging in there bro

Sorry bro , is the case for everyone the country is really messed up right now
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by ehmmy11(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Sorry bro , is the case for everyone the country is really messed up right now

So how far na have you been able to get any around ikeja

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Lekan1o1: 2:25am On Sep 25, 2021
ehmmy11:

So how far na have you been able to get any around ikeja

Yea got one recently but I no too like am
Can we be more private maybe in what's app pls?
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by ehmmy11(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Yea got one recently but I no too like am
Can we be more private maybe in what's app pls?

Send a PM bro

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Abidecdrock(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2021
uniquetechng:
I have a foreign used 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander sport with leather seats and super sound engine coming in next week.
Market price is 2.6m but I will for 1.8m to you, do your research about the car and let me know what you think.

Is the outlander still available
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by gly2ken: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
chukel:
i have tokunbo infiniti QX4
how much is the Infiniti and location
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by chukel(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
gly2ken:
how much is the Infiniti and location
Enugu. 2.4m

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Engobi(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2021
tonero230:

I have clean 2004 Toyota Highlander ,if you are interested, chat me up.

Still available?
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by tonero230(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Engobi:

Still available?

Yup
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by ExtremeDot: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
teeste:

Seriously, women don't deserve this treatment. Let her work and buy her own car. You willremember this advice one day! Use the money for something else.

Modified: those that cursed me, your curses will bounce back on you and your mothers. I am used to your generation mob action. I still maintain my stand.

Indeed. He will remember your advice today.

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Terrier99: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
teeste:

Seriously, women don't deserve this treatment. Let her work and buy her own car. You willremember this advice one day! Use the money for something else.

Modified: those that cursed me, your curses will bounce back on you and your mothers. I am used to your generation mob action. I still maintain my stand.

Guy, you said it

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Terrier99: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
teeste:

They are all the same, she go still leave or disrespect you when you no get again

Chai. You talk am o

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Coolgent(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
teeste:

You are right in the case of op.

Nacoss25 take his advice
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Munzy14(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
teeste:

Mariangeles lekwa udi ndi ndi ahu m gwara gi.. grin grin
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Munzy14:

Mariangele lekwa udi ndi ndi ahu m gwara gi.. grin grin

Chetara m. cheesy
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Chetara m. cheesy
Ndi m gwara gi rafu ga nacos with advise na..
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Ndi m gwara gi rafu ga nacos with advise na..

Some guys are already praising that particular guy, telling him you talk am!

As for the op, nobody misled him.
His wickedness ruined him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) / Woman Kills Eight In Lagos With LandCruiser / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.