Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,376 members, 7,884,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Need Some Support On This Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Some Support On This Project (629 Views)

I Need Some Input And Review On This Project So Far / Check Out This Project And Give Comment / Pls I Need Help On This Project Topic "a Web Based Commodity Bidding System" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Support On This Project by iwantto(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2011
I have been doing a lot of SEO and programming on this portal www.omavo.com.

The SEO has greatly help lift the traffic above the roof. Within 3weeks my 7days ranking is now around 14k from over a million+.

I am looking for $1200 to get 2 Indian developers to complete the project. Doing it all alone is killing me and with the current wave of massive traffic, I need to act fast to keep up with the pace of growth.

Anyone is willing to contribute in helping out raise this fund should contact me through this email: wmg2009@gmail.com or call 07064931423.
Re: I Need Some Support On This Project by Tityzkul(f): 4:38pm On May 18, 2011
You really have something good going for you. All the best. God dey.
Re: I Need Some Support On This Project by ilekky(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2011
This is really interesting and fantastic.

Please,keep it up!
Re: I Need Some Support On This Project by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 19, 2011
you saying you need money?
Re: I Need Some Support On This Project by guru01(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2011
@poster
why dont you incorporate with naija developers and strike a deal with them so that they can join you in your project?
Re: I Need Some Support On This Project by iwantto(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2011
I just think I need to wait for my next adsense payment to employ the service of other developers to join the OWS project. The sites gets about 20 - 30euros daily.

Nigerian competent web application developers are usually very expensive and too busy, that was why I decided leaving them out right now.
Re: I Need Some Support On This Project by scammedbycliff: 3:12pm On May 23, 2011
Nobody, i repeat NOBODY should send any money to the OP. If u want details, i'll give u but in the meantime, a word is enough for the wise.
@poster, we meet again.  In a little while i'll expose u here on NL for what u really are. But i'll take it a step at a time.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Help Needed / How Can One Get Smtp / Its November 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.