Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition (53825 Views)

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Viking007(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Racoon:
Guess this is the same Abba Kyari 31 northern lawyers say they want to defend? The truth is ever sacrosanct. This they they know but they will always want to act in the contrary.Perhaps karma sending confusion into their midst.
Monogamy come here now.

See how the person you're supporting is being disgraced

Monogamy shaaaaameee
Abba Kyari to the muds
children of God are rejoicing
Monogamy is crying
but I dey sell handkerchief
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by naijaman2225(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2021
BabbanBura:

They know the right thing but just won't want to do it. Hear how they are admiting that our justice system is trash and crazy!
THE PART WEN HE SAY OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM IS CRAZY NA SWEET ME PASS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by obyrich(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2021
klas:

The commenters are not responding to his assertions.
They are only expressing their deep-seated hatred for the tribe he comes from
They are not commenting from point of hatred for his tribe. Rather the effusions are in reaction to his earlier stance of hatred for the Southern leaders where he accused them of collaboration with FBI to pull down the best cop from the North.
Now what will you say about the integrity of person who speaks the truth in secret but comes out to lie publicly and sow seeds of discord among brothers?

Many supporters of Buhari are like that. Very fake.

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by naijaman2225(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool
GETTING STALE. TRY SOMETHING ELSE.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Brushstrokes20: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Lobatan!... Kiyari is a COMMON CRIMINAL like Buhari and cohorts.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by dmbb: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2021
All these sectional and tribal groups in Nigeria should be banned completely

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by haslaw(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2021
I don't see why we should extradite Abba Kyari while Allen Oyema of Air Peace is still relaxing and enjoying his loot in peace.

Allen Onyema is being wanted in the US for his crimes which includes identity theft, falsifying documents and laundering over $20million. Abba Kyari should not be extradited before Allen Onyema

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by klas(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2021
obyrich:
They are not commenting from point of hatred for his tribe. Rather the effusions are in reaction to his earlier stance of hatred for the Southern leaders where he accused them of collaboration with FBI to pull down the best cop from the North.
Now what will say about the integrity of person who speaks the truth in secret but comes out to lie publicly and sow seeds of discord among brothers?

Many supporters of Buhari are like that. Very fake.

You must realize that he is a spokesperson of a group, just like a Press Secretary or PRO.

His personal opinion is irrelevant if the majority in the group decide otherwise.

When I was in school, I had cause to defend lecture boycott decided upon by the Congress when I personally felt it was unjustifiably instigated by those we called ‘professional students’ but I had to do my duty that I was elected for.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by wellmax(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2021
Sahara with their unnecessary stories.

The man said if Kyari is innocent he should fear nothing.

What is the caught on tape here?

He has said the same thing openly and in interviews.

Shame on fake news sahara. For their mind now, this is investigative... mtcheeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by OLULAW: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2021
Nice, very very nice.

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by calyto: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2021
These are his opinions.

Nobody can prosecute him for that so you people should just rest.

You guys think FBI just goes about arresting people for contrary views?

Is Nigeria a subdivision of USA?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by 49cents(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2021
The audio was not leaked..he was addressing an audience
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by kindlyheart: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2021
tongue shocked so he knows that the justice system is crazy and yet they want my future kids to come and continue where I and my forefathers left off.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Ikwerelastborn: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2021
BabbanBura:

They know the right thing but just won't want to do it. Hear how they are admiting that our justice system is trash and crazy!
Lol,they know naw
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by obyrich(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2021
klas:

You must realize that he is a spokesperson of a group, just like a Press Secretary or PRO.

His personal opinion is irrelevant if the majority in the group decide otherwise.

When I was in school, I had cause to defend lecture boycott decided upon by the Congress when I personally felt it was unjustifiably instigated by those we called ‘professional students’ but I had to do my duty that I was elected for.
Do they have same understanding when criticising the Southern leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by zoedew: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2021
Folks, he is entitled to his personal opinion on the matter. The leak is meaninglessly so described!
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Danjikanbauchi: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2021
AntiBMC:
Hehehe cheesy

They all know he's guilty but they are biased.

He should be extradited, so he can go nd face d music. If FBI hadn't exposed him,[b] I'm sure he would have been trampling on people's cassava farms, doing photoshoots and parading himself as a supercop [/b]searching for ESN. Lol...how the mighty has fallen.

Hahahahahajaj grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Ole33: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Good one
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Paul667(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Nigerian government are shunk in corruption, even with the clarity and visibility of evidence which the American FBI have provided, they government are still disgracefully making provision for support to a highly criminalized cop. Buhari will never know peace!
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Princedapace(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
sapientia:
I stopped listening when he confirmed their justice system is not as crazy as what we have in Nigeria

These people are just hypocrites

And they practice it side by side with Bigotry

What evil can be more than that.

Anyways, the southern leaders especially the SE should hide their heads in shame

Cowardly greedy sycophants

Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu

Southern leaders are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by LegalWolf: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
StaffofOrayan:
I keep telling people, you can't reason with a fulani man like Monogamy,
They have so sense of right and wrong
[/s]

Did you even go through the recording? And who told you he’s Fulani?
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by madridsta007(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
newbornmacho:
I actually am impressed with these CNG guys for this. At least this position is just.

If it is their official position, he should state it publicly with his chest.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by hectorswag(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
BabbanBura:

So appalling hearing them admit to that and just laugh it off without knowing the extent of the damage the "crazy system" has done to people's lives. sad
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by LegalWolf: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
LadySarah:
Justice system headed by malami ,is that one a good one? cool

Justice system headed by malami? Do you even know what justice system is ?
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by AnanseK(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu’s tribesmen and Igboho’s tribesmen will never accept the fact that these two people committed offenses against the people and against the country.

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by mechanics(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hahahahah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife / Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.