Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition (53824 Views)

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by lichocho(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
festacman:
This is a stab on Abba Kyari's back. He should ask for immediate refund of money given to mobilize them.

Of course, it wasn't done for free.
bros but d man no talk bad ooo...wit wetin I hear d man say if abba kw say him hand clean make him go clear him name...
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Rolly22(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy

Come and say something here stop hiding because it’s not about IPOB or Kanu.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Fiscus105(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Rolly22 post=104712727]

[s]This is not about Loyalty,this is about knowing the truth and saying it.[/quote[/s]]
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by okorogodwin4(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sabotoers in every tribe
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by berryPee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bro those lawyers are just looking for free flight to US and their share of the ill gotten money accumulated by their hypocritical northern elders grin grin grin grin grin grin
Racoon:
Guess this is the same Abba Kyari 31 northern lawyers say they want to defend? The truth is ever sacrosanct. This they they know but they will always want to act in the contrary.Perhaps karma sending confusion into their midst.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Gfskw: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
This is the bane of Nigeria...

People who should speak will not speak cos of a plate of tuwo.

Tuwo would have been a better option, just for matsa and maybe a wrap of dakwa, this folks will perform magic..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by TruthUntold: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
By god, I wish them southerners will realize this talk of yours o! When it comes to games, them Northerners play the long one. Them Southerners too get temper, they no they see at all at all.
Kayberg:
No comments. The North knows how to play their games.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Kayberg: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
TruthUntold:
By god, I wish them southerners will realize this talk of yours o!
When it comes to games, them Northerners play the long one.
Them Southerners too get temper, they no they see at all at all.

The Southerners are most loyal and law abiding to the extent that even their 1 hour under 18 are never qualified for voting during election.

So, it's always been a Northern game.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by klas(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
beejaay:

that shows that you are a hypocrite and every being in you stink of hypocrisy..why should you justify something that contradict your stance and belief why cant you stand down and others take over when they asked you to defend something thats was against your stance??this is what seperate us from the whites and arabs, they dont act against their conscience but here we act in accordance to our stomach

If your default reasoning is to resign your position anytime you don’t have your way in a group action, then you still have a long way to climb on leadership ladder.

There is a difference between fundamental disagreement and just having a different view on a matter.

In the example I gave which you were ranting upon, I said the Supreme Congress (I.e. the whole student body of over 15,000 then) decided in their wisdom or otherwise to boycott lectures which I felt was influenced by some (unserious) students and i was part of the Exco that had to convey and defend that decision to the school management, but you said I was an hypocrite not to have resigned. What exactly would my resignation achieved in that situation?
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by mechanics(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2021
I agree with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.