Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port (22075 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger / Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port / What Does It Mean To Dredge The Sea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by anyimontana(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
U wan dredge FG water..lol..
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Cmanforall: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alexreports
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by sigiyaya112: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Give this man a chance
you are dumb if you still believe in any Nigerian politician...
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by SmartPolician: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baawaa:
Politicians and fake promises,they can promise a barren children grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and check this man's track record before calling him a regular politician.

@Ppogbae, that man is too big for that position. He has done so much for his people to deserve more than a governor.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by crusufixo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Promises.... promises... Promises....when they get in, the story would change. They would keep blaming their ineffectiveness on the previous government....

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Sheriman(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria politician can make promise to find ocean in a desert
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
This man want to deceive some gullibles, seaport is in exclusive list. It's only the FG that has the power to do that.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by breathelove(f): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
AquaBekee:
More
I like this man. I hope he wins
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by busariabeyx24(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
I seriously wish d pple of Anambra state vote dis man into power cos I'm sure he will Perform Wella .. but just like my nairaland friend (slawomir)would say " what do I know but to bang enough German pucci and to drink my favorite beer in a pub here in Frankfurt.
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Maduka,they'd rather die than to see you dredge River Niger...
They know themselves!!!
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by SimplePlan34: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
If only the Igbos would do well to vote him.
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by jom28gy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Is it because you want to context,why can't you do it before vying for governor?

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by tutudesz: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Give this man a chance
Just like Buhari said he was going to make $1=N1 and we gave him a chance undecided

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by tutudesz: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
This man want to deceive some gullibles, seaport is in exclusive list. It's only the FG that has the power to do that.
Buhari said the same and we all know how the story ends
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by hibeebeeking: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
All na mouth. Polithiefian!!! . Better dredges it to the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by tnerro1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unless the yeye constitution is amended, seaports are under the jurisdiction of federal government. Maduka never read the constitution be that.
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Kay25(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Don't go dredge river Niger and ur people get washed away by waters ooo

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by TitsforTat(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
All this na okoto, He's already giving highlights of his incompetencesad
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Aganju849: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Talking nonsense as usual, because he knows IPOBian retãrds will believe him

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by BarrElChapo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wake up doc ! You're dreaming
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Elobest(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Peter Obi was also abroad politician,it is not about abroad,it is about the person. He can keep his promise,if you doubt ask people from Umuchukwu,Nkerehi
Pio44:
all dis abroad politicians fear dem, if am lieing ask obiano, all fake
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Chibuezem(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
leofab:
Won’t you widen the narrow road to heaven ?
you just said the impossible the road to heaven in its foundation is narrow
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by otokx(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pio44:
all dis abroad politicians fear dem, if am lieing ask obiano, all fake

In WIKE voice
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Newton85: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
hisgrace090:

Dr maduka is not one of them.
Lol, keep falling for the gimmicks of politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by whirlout: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
This one is going to fool another gullible set of Nigerians to put him in office. I listened to one of his interviews, and quite frankly the guy is not very bright, maybe I 'll say politically but obviously he is well read. I hear the guy make all these outlandish statements and they ask how he is going to accomplish them and he went on a tangent, all of which has nothing to do with his proclamation similar to one person in Nigeria's highest office today. In his defense though, he isn't much worse than some of the current ones gallivanting around the state house today.
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by gazza07(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
No election in biafran land, periodt

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by tidoabdul(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol oga this campaign dey expensive oh reduce am abeg
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Soulsymbol99: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
The truth is that people like jagaban will never allow this. I mean, u wnt igbos 2 leave Lagos and come home then the economy of almighty Lagos will drop jst like that.
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Lewisdinho(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na so em d talk
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
sigiyaya112:
you are dumb if you still believe in any Nigerian politician...
ode
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by igbsam(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na so dem go dey promise wetin dem no fit do.

Polithiefcians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Of What Benefit Is Signing Of The 2016 Budget To The Common Man On The Street? / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) / Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.