Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,511 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port (22092 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger / Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port / What Does It Mean To Dredge The Sea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Normal campaign promises... But

He might do it ooo
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
What soludo cannot do, Maduka can do. grin

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by platido(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nah so them dey sweet mouth... after voting abroad here I come with my family... with public fund
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Insectkiller: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Let d idiotttt enter now...

You will now hear d story that touches..

E.g. d Federal allocation is not enough...

Politicians and lies are like Lai.M'medd..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by NotGej: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Go back to the USA. Nigeria will drain you and sap all the energy in you.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by InvertedHammer: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Elobest:
Peter Obi was also abroad politician,it is not about abroad,it is about the person. He can keep his promise,if you doubt ask people from Umuchukwu,Nkerehi
/
You people clamour for better Nigeria yet you keep falling for the same gimmicks. Go to Omuma, Hope Uzodinma is a great philanthropist. Before he became a governor, Rochas was a philanthropist of national repute. What happened?
A good governor is a good "manager" of State resources not necessarily a successful private entrepreneur nor a philanthropist. Sharing bags of rice, tricycles and paraphernalia during campaigns are still acts of giving no matter how dubious it may seem.

It seems that the take off of the much touted Medical Research center is tied to gubernatorial success of the doctor. Otherwise, what's the delay? We know that philanthropy and politics are like Siamese twins in Nigeria. I hope the doctor proves his people wrong.

/

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by observanc1: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Politicians sef
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by nextstep(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2021
GardenOfGod:
2015 comes to mind... Na so Buhari say him go make #1 = $1 grin grin grin
Anambra people make your choice wisely

I hear what you're saying, but the difference between Buhari and Maduka, is that Maduka has a long list of accomplishments that show he is technically competent, can run a large successful business, has charitable contributions and building, and has the connections to bring investments.

We could still be wrong about Maduka, but it won't be because of an "aura" or "body language". This man is what we asked for: accomplished, intelligent person who has (already) done things for his people.

I'm from across the Niger, but I have nothing but good things to say about Maduka. I'm surprised he's still in the running, despite all the shenanigans of politics, but I'm waiting to be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by mokaflex(m): 1:39am On Aug 11, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
I thought Buhari did this already?
Did what?
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by BruncleZuma: 2:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Him never learn him lesson e dey allow Alexreport give am Nursery 3 political strategies. It'll end in tears oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Karlosorji(m): 3:09am On Aug 11, 2021
EVshowmax:
This man talks anyhow. That was how he said he would build 21 universities.
and is it bad if there’s 21 universities in anambra?
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by cococandy(f): 3:43am On Aug 11, 2021
So he’s PhD, PharmD and MD? Cool. Very cool
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by yom2(m): 4:31am On Aug 11, 2021
I also vow to install aircondion at eveh bus stop if elected

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by EagleNest(m): 4:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Nigeria Politicians sef grin

Ehm, what of Soludo, what exactly is his blue print for Anambra?
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Ashirioluwa: 4:47am On Aug 11, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Give this man a chance
This man is another power hungry Nigerian individual. I understand he wants to help his people but there are many ways to do this without getting involved in this dirty politics that will destroy his good name.

I believe he has 2nd motive because politics is a big business in Nigeria. Please don’t tell me his net worth because I know Dangote is still looking for more money.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by KingOKON: 5:38am On Aug 11, 2021
OutOfContext:
So he will sit in Anambra and order the dredging of River Niger undecided I laugh in Swahili grin grin

Small thing, he sat in Amelica and plomised building 21 univaslity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2021
tutudesz:

Just like Buhari said he was going to make $1=N1 and we gave him a chance undecided
Buhari na day 1 packaged scam
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

This man is another power hungry Nigerian individual. I understand he wants to help his people but there are many ways to do this without getting involved in this dirty politics that will destroy his good name.

I believe he has 2nd motive because politics is a big business in Nigeria. Please don’t tell me his net worth because I know Dangote is still looking for more money.
He did much without Power. He MAY do more. Well Okorocha did much without power too
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 11, 2021
i knw Igbo ndi-oma will give maduka a chance. as 4 me , i dont mind relocating to anambra from port harcourt to vote and surport maduka. we need such a man with a good heart at the helm of affairs.
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by zoedew: 6:21am On Aug 11, 2021
AquaBekee:
GUBER 2021: Anambra's Resources, Wealth, Safe With Maduka

Anambra State is hugely endowed with enormous resources.

Onitsha in Anambra State and Nnewi are among the commercial nerve centres of Southern Nigeria.
The same commerce is also the propelling factor that drives the economy of the State, adjudged one of the largest economies in West Africa sub region.

There is a high volume of commercial activities and trade in the State, which has in turn engaged over 11 million people around the south east.

Even though the economy is largely informal ,there's noticeable growth in other sectors like banking and manufacture which is mainly supported by this trading activities . Based on records available, the Anambra economy has even weathered the storm of many unsteady global economic shock.

Despite its seeming growth, it has not been able to compete in the global economy because of lack of clear cut and purposeful policies by successive governments in the State.

Most of these governments have failed to galvanize the potentials of the State for the benefit of the people.

The State has the capacity to be self sustaining with little or no dependence on the monthly allocations from the centre.

Diversification of the Anambra economy and enhancing its latent potentials, will be the focus and priority of a Godwin Maduka led administration if elected into office.

Anambra is a State in dire need of a Governor, who will reposition its almost subsistence economy.A governor who can also preserve the wealth and fortunes of the State and enhance its potentials.

Maduka believes that the State can be on the global map, a major competitor on the global scale, if the State's booming commercial activities and economic buzz can be explored.

This could be realized by attracting foreign investors, which is also in line with Maduka's plans to dredge the River Niger with a view to activating the port to encourage and boost export and import business,which the State is noted for. This would decongest the congestion at Apapa in Lagos.

As part of his holistic plans to boost the economy of the State, he has engaged in advanced talks with some globally recognized companies and corporations, that would leverage on the vast business opportunities in Anambra State to boost the economy.

To add further boost to the economy of the State, Maduka, who is championing his guber bid on the platform of Accord Party, has intensified plans to introduce "Anambra Phones" as part of his commitment to boost Indigenous technology.

Godwin Maduka, has already showed his capacity to achieve this feat.

In the city of Las Vegas, he successfully contributed to the economic growth of the city, by setting up huge edifices, such as the Las Vegas Pain Institute, which has not just become a medical center, but a global flagship in pain management.

Having garnered these experience and showed commitment to change the economic fortunes of the people of Anambra State, it is not an under statement to say that Anambra State will reap immensely from the economic dexterity of Dr. Maduka.

Anambra is in safe hands, the willing hands of Dr. Maduka,who has exhibited passion to take the State to the next level.

Having proved his mettle in other climes, he can equally replicate same in his home State of Anambra, where he is among the lot aspiring to lead the State.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/guber-2021-anambras-resources-wealth-safe-with-maduka/
May your pain turn to gain. Have you correctly diagnosed the nature of the pain of ndianambara? Have you heard of FGN, NPA and RLG somewhere in Ilesha, Osun State?
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:27am On Aug 11, 2021
drizslim:
Normal campaign promises but for one thing Godwin Maduka is exposed & Education which is a criteria in rating of well to do in this digital era, he's bringing in his America Exposure down to Anambra..

Las las vote wisely cos I no trust any gadamn politician
Ben Ayade and Ikpeazu of Abia are both educated grin

1 Like

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Seaport in a river. Las Vegas weed must be very strong grin

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by BonPatrick(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Useless man
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Biggers82(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2021
That's how he will continue Vowing till dey finish election
The order day he vow to build 21 Universities in Anambra State today na River what next tomorrow
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by GardenOfGod(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2021
nextstep:

I hear what you're saying, but the difference between Buhari and Maduka, is that Maduka has a long list of accomplishments that show he is technically competent, can run a large successful business, has charitable contributions and building, and has the connections to bring investments.

We could still be wrong about Maduka, but it won't be because of an "aura" or "body language". This man is what we asked for: accomplished, intelligent person who has (already) done things for his people.

I'm from across the Niger, but I have nothing but good things to say about Maduka. I'm surprised he's still in the running, despite all the shenanigans of politics, but I'm waiting to be pleasantly surprised.
You are his supporter so I didn't expect less from you.... Same as Buhari supporters presented many reasons for his eligibility status. grin
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by Ashirioluwa: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
He did much without Power. He MAY do more. Well Okorocha did much without power too

I believe Okorocha gained more
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by OutOfContext: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
aribisala0:
What you mean is that he want t stay at the dot and clear the com?
gringrin
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by OutOfContext: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
KingOKON:

Small thing, he sat in Amelica and plomised building 21 univaslity
Politrick at work grin
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by nextstep(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
GardenOfGod:
You are his supporter so I didn't expect less from you.... Same as Buhari supporters presented many reasons for his eligibility status. grin
You're right sha... only time will tell if he will deliver, or is just another wolf in sheep's clothing wink
Re: Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port by knacker(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:
Seaport in a river. Las Vegas weed must be very strong grin
The weed is on another level ... chaaai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Out Of 31 Screened Ministerial Nominees Have Been Asked To Take A Bow And Go / Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better / Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.