Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,438 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? (833 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Key Points In Maximizing Your Long-distanced Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello everyone.

Honestly, before now I have not been a fan of a long distanced relationship. Never have never been. But then came this girl, whom I will call Ruka, just seem to tick my boxes. Like I can go on and on.
I must confess that I think I have found what I have been looking for in a woman. However, I would like to know from those currently in a long distanced relationship, how do you manage the distance?

Please kids should avoid this thread. No insults.

Regards
Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by 1onebigman(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oga what if she has a bf where she is,na so una go de spoil other guyz relationship,and if she accepts you what made you think she isn't sleeping with another man where she is, before tomorrow you go say hrtbrk after she play you

1 Like

Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by Glycolite: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Long distance relationship,most time,is just two adults deceiving themselves.
The time,energy and resources expended to keep it going,most time, is not worth it.
But then,everyone believe that their own long distance lover is different until reality sets in.

3 Likes

Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by Ordinarybob: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's a very risky thing oo Asin you'll never be at when you see her post pictures with guys
Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by Polynek(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
The tin is dat, is 50-50 sometimes it work sometimes it doesn't, it takes two to tango,
I wish you all d best
Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by Aniboo: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
I never do am
Currently I’m in a different state while my girl is in a a different state. But tbh I think it’s a scam cuz she go don d straf and me here I d straf aje
Only thing is I have interest to settle Down with her that’s why I keep the connection more stronger than the ones around here.. if ya want to believe it visit her unexpected twice

1 Like

Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by OGraffix(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's not easy bro....I'm currently in one sha....I'm in Lagos currently serving, while she's in abuja handling her aunty's business....

Though I no put my mind sha....but if everything goes well ....no probs

1 Like

Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by BarrSly: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am coming to advice you meanwhile let me call my partner in TRP

Cc: TheGidRedpiller
Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by Philipmighty(m): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2021
And i myself, I'm trying to put head already... omo nah God na in dey save us...I no won get high bp
Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by Demigod22: 12:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Distance relationship is for mature and understanding people. You will invest your time, resources and energy to make it work. You guys need trust, respect for each other.

I am graduating this year from school and there's a girl in her first year that I would love to settle down with, but you know how school life is, so I just zero my mind. Whenever I am ready to marry and she is available we will do it.

1 Like

Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2021
I'm currently in it,its the guys that usually ruin it because of lack of self control
Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by siofra(f): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2021
I think long distance relationships are the best, I'm currently in one.
Re: How Have You Handled Long Distanced Relationship? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2021
siofra:
[s]I think long distance relationships are the best, I'm currently in one.[/s]
Fake distance relationship you meant? get outta here. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do It Better Abi Letter? / Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help / How To Bleep: Rule 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.