Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help (759 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by boniga(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please, how can I know or what other methods to know if a girl has sexually transmitted diseases.

I'm in a rural place where there is no hospital and the nearest hospital is 7 hours from here.

Abeg I need aanswers, help a guy
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by suffering: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
I'm in a rural place where there is no hospital and the nearest hospital is 7 hours from here.
Find your way there. There are no alternatives.

1 Like

Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by chatinent: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Flee from fornication.

2 Likes

Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Either you have dived unprotected or you need a quick assurance before diving. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
Either you have dived unprotected or you need a quick assurance before diving. Na wa

must he DIVE atal!!!
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by Demigod22: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
You have to go the seven hours journey for your health. Anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive. And I believe your health deserves the best. Don't take risk that is riskier than risk itself.

1 Like

Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by bigcee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bros, done put preeq inside gutter grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by wunmi590(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2021

Get an infrared thermometer and point it on her thing undecided

Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by Smartb0y: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
@op,If it doesn't feel right,it probably ain't right. start thinking with your brain and stop listening to your dick.
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by arthurwillia(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
boniga:
Please, how can I know or what other methods to know if a girl has sexually transmitted diseases.

Abeg I need aanswers, help a guy

Use litmus paper
It will turn red paper blue, sheybi you want to knack raw
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by Jeremani: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bro go to hospital to avoid story that shocks.

Becareful all this rural area puna na waste of time.
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by Lamanii22(f): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Is it a must you have sex? Be disciplined! undecided
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by boniga(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Stephenomozzy:

Why I go dive, I never even dive cos my health still dey important for me
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by boniga(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

I dey think that too
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by boniga(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2021
arthurwillia:

Use litmus paper
It will turn red paper blue, sheybi you want to knack raw

Bleep you bro grin grin grin wink
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by boniga(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Jeremani:
Bro go to hospital to avoid story that shocks.

Becareful all this rural area puna na waste of time.

I don repent sef, I suppose go Catholic go confess buh Catholic no dey here
Re: Sabi People Of Nairaland I Need Your Help by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Vagina na man only weakness if not that devilish hole man could do wonderful things.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend / They Are Still Dating You Because They Have Not Seen Your Replacement Yet. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.