Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,774 members, 7,972,786 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4833644 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (6350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:27am On Jan 08, 2013
it's just a pity that so many people here still go around yapping 'fifa' 'fifa' 'fifa' even when the voting pattern has always been displayed by fifa all through the years, and worse off is the fact that they seem educated chaps. next thing now they will say that all of the people who voted for messi were coerced by FIFA to do so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Great_Man: Congratulations Leo Messi!

The new debate now is: who is better? Cristiano or Iniesta?

The initial debate between Messi and Cristiano was completely laid to rest last night in Zurich.

Messi now stands taller than anyone from his generation. The whole world (in Zurich) gave
him a standing ovation as a testament to that fact last night.

Four Ballons no be moi moi!
WTF are you talking about laid to rest last night the debate has been long over. it's been messi, pele, maradona for quite a while. only some desperate, disgruntled and unscrupulous elements have been mischievously arguing and arguing. they are mostly epl fans anyway. why would they love messi when he has consistently caused then pain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Great_Man: Congrats Leo! So, Cristiano Ronaldo could condescend low to the level of relinguishing his national team captaincy to Bruno Alves, just because of Ballon d'Or vote? Na wa for this girl o!

Lol... He didn't wnt to lose the 5 points that comes with the vote. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
THE MESSIAH !!!!!!!!!!!!"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
How most of us have quickly forgotten Xavi Hernandez the M-F maestro is badd azz hurting. cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
I just don't know what to say, Let me write a poem for the messiah. Messi...you deserve more...

In Argentina Born the football god
In Spain lives the Football god
In Barcelona plays the football god

Match not, his styles of play,
Condemn not, his attitudes when he plays

Broken, are many records by him
His, will be hard except by him

Leo, you are truly the football god,
Sent by God, the creator of god.

Messi Messi Messi,
Football history,had long be re-written.
past shall be Millennial before we see your match.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GeorgeD1(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2013
funny enough, none in spain voted for him undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
George_D: funny enough, none in spain voted for him undecided

Understandable. Spain has done so much in the last four years, it's almost an injustice to not have a Spaniard win it.
Anyway, neither Casillas nor Del Bosque voted for Ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GreatMan5: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2013
George_D: funny enough, none in spain voted for him undecided

The Media Representative from Spain voted him in 2nd position. Ronaldo was voted 3rd. So, someone voted for Messi in Spain

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2013
No comments on Copa del Rey performance? Well, Malaga is next and I expect plenty of comments then. By the way, it appears Barca will play Malaga 3 times over a 10 day period (reminiscent of the Clasicos 2 seasons ago).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:37am On Jan 11, 2013
^^^
A good test coming up.
My money is on Messi and co to come out on top:-)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2013
logica: No comments on Copa del Rey performance? Well, Malaga is next and I expect plenty of comments then. By the way, it appears Barca will play Malaga 3 times over a 10 day period (reminiscent of the Clasicos 2 seasons ago).

3 times in 10 days? WOW fire!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2013
I like Malaga a lot for the nice and expansive football they play. They have players who can hurt us but we'll beat them. Only injury to some key players can derail our winning streak and i hope it never comes. We're almost unstoppable now. Players are beginning to share the goal scoring burden with Messi and that's very good for the Club.
Yesternight, Villa and Sanchez all bagged brace and the team despatched a manita without Messi. That's all good.

I wish Tito who is away to NY for treatment, quick recovery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 3:10am On Jan 12, 2013
I tell you Fellas , we can go the whole season Unbeaten and record a feat never performed by no club in the history of football . #JustTHinking

Sunday's game will be a thriller I tell you

Forza barca !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2013
^^^^^ Thanks for believing in that, its quite a possibility. Plus why are you guys not remembering ur M-F maestro? shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
eyoniggar: ^^^^^ Thanks for believing in that, its quite a possibility. Plus why are you guys not remembering ur M-F maestro? shocked shocked

Hernandez ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
Who else bro?? sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Thank God madrid drew their match against Osasuna... Lets hope we ride past Malaga tomorrow and make it 18 points...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2013
dmcdad: Thank God madrid drew their match against Osasuna... Lets hope we ride past Malaga tomorrow and make it 18 points...

I am no longer enjoying the huge gap we're having over the rest of the clubs. it's making the league uninteresting.

10 points gap to me is okay, but 18-25 points? haba..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2013
Xavi Hernandez SHALL always be in every cule's heart . He is the fulcrum of our dynamism and he has everybody's respect even rival fans Just that it's Messi's era .He'll outshine whoever plays with or against him . Iniesta has always known this that's why he said that messi will win the fifth and probably the sixth Balon d'or .

More woes for Madrid , I hope we extend the gap tomorrow . Visca el Barca !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2013
Heard Valdez refused to extend his contract and Liverpool wants him.

We're looking @ swooping De gea as a replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

I am no longer enjoying the huge gap we're having over the rest of the clubs. it's making the league uninteresting.

I enjoy it because we are gonna win the league in style... It's gonna be great if we win the league with such margin...

In football, everything you do turns out to be a record..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2013
dmcdad:

I enjoy it because we are gonna win the league in style... It's gonna be great if we win the league with such margin...

Just weary of the "not competitive arguments" we get from other league fans jare if stuffs like this happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2013
dmcdad:

I share your sentiments, but winning in style at the detriment of the entire league is acute boring.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

Just weary of the "not competitive arguments" we get from other league fans jare if stuffs like this happen.

I get your point but, maybe I am just being greedy. I just want us to win everything this time around. I know it ain't gonna be easy, but impossible is nothing. The reason I crave for more points is the fact that, I need us to focus more on other competitions as well, while having an eye on the league itself because as it is now, the league is half-won... Won't you agree?

So, I just need the gap so we can put more effort on other competition and maybe relax a bit, even though I know relaxing can never be an option.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2013
dmcdad:

I get your point but, maybe I am just being greedy. I just want us to win everything this time around. I know it ain't gonna be easy, but impossible is nothing. The reason I crave for more points is the fact that, I need us to focus more on other competitions as well, while having an eye on the league itself because as it is now, the league is half-won... Won't you agree?

So, I just need the gap so we can put more effort on other competition and maybe relax a bit, even though I know relaxing can never be an option.

With 10 points, we'll still win, 20 points upward na wash jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

It seems your eyes are focused on Real Madrid, that you forget Athletico Madrid. Athletico is still pretty close.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
logica: It seems your eyes are focused on Real Madrid, that you forget Athletico Madrid. Athletico is still pretty close.

Unless we want to deceive ourselves, A.Madrid has never been a threat and i don't see it changing this season, you know them, they're likely to start dropping serious points soonest.

All in all, 18-20 points lead would be too bad for the league no matter who happens to be on the 2nd position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

so what do we do now? maybe we should lose some games so madrid can reduce it to 4 points. we need a 110 point season. as for me iam loving every bit of it. may it extend to 30 points even.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

do you think that by winning the league by 2 points those saying that la liga is non competitive would just go under? no way! it's just like telling me that the lionel messi critics who say he hasnt won the world cup will go away when he eventually wins the world cup. no they wont.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
mourinho hadnt lost at home in the league until he came to spain, mourinho hadnt been thrashed 5-0 until he came to spain, mourinho hasnt lost a league by 15 points and i hope he does. he's gonna get an overdose of humble pies in spain and i love it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kokoA(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
If possible, I want madrid to loose 4 more games. We need to teach them how to win a league and break their record of winning the league with highest number of points ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (6350) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.