Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,857 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4833739 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (6350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
^^^ Exactly... During Pep's time, we won the league with a record 99points, and last season that record was broken by Madrid, as they won with 100points. So, this time, I need us to break theirs and set a new one, maybe 105 points if possible... Well, anything is possible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
ddippset: so what do we do now? maybe we should lose some games so madrid can reduce it to 4 points. we need a 110 point season. as for me iam loving every bit of it. may it extend to 30 points even.

ddippset: do you think that by winning the league by 2 points those saying that la liga is non competitive would just go under? no way! it's just like telling me that the lionel messi critics who say he hasnt won the world cup will go away when he eventually wins the world cup. no they wont.

ddippset: mourinho hadnt lost at home in the league until he came to spain, mourinho hadnt been thrashed 5-0 until he came to spain, mourinho hasnt lost a league by 15 points and i hope he does. he's gonna get an overdose of humble pies in spain and i love it.

kokoA: If possible, I want madrid to loose 4 more games. We need to teach them how to win a league and break their record of winning the league with highest number of points ever.

dmcdad: ^^^ Exactly... During Pep's time, we won the league with a record 99points, and last season that record was broken by Madrid, as they won with 100points. So, this time, I need us to break theirs and set a new one, maybe 105 points if possible... Well, anything is possible.

Chai, una wicked o grin grin grin grin

Anyways, Valdez no wan renew and liverpool wan buy am, wetin una think? we're looking at De gea as a replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

Anyways, Valdez no wan renew and liverpool wan buy am, wetin una think? we're looking at De gea as a replacement.

If them say make I fast and pray so that Valdez go comot for Barca and another person go replace am ehn, I go do am with all my heart. That guy na problem to us.. I pray make them no come to terms abeg... I pity the club wey go buy am sef, because him go concede tire... Na our style of play dey even cover him yansh most of the time sef...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
dmcdad:

If them say make I fast and pray so that Valdez go comot for Barca and another person go replace am ehn, I go do am with all my heart. That guy na problem to us.. I pray make them no come to terms abeg... I pity the club wey go buy am sef, because him go concede tire... Na our style of play dey even cover him yansh most of the time sef...

But don't you think our style of play's what's hiding his potentials?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

But don't you think our style of play's what's hiding his potentials?
No ooooooo. That guy is not a good goalie at all.... The guy made great mistakes a couple of times last season that eventually made us to lose the league... Do you know that there was a match we drew 2-2 against Real Sociedad? In that very match, we were two goals up and they eventually pulled them back. One of the goals came from a fair play that was played from the middle of the pitch...

Guy, abeg leave Valdes matter jhor... No be him dey make Ronaldo score anytime we meet Madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
sweetguy10: Xavi Hernandez SHALL always be in every cule's heart . He is the fulcrum of our dynamism and he has everybody's respect even rival fans Just that it's Messi's era .He'll outshine whoever plays with or against him . Iniesta has always known this that's why he said that messi will win the fifth and probably the sixth Balon d'or .

More woes for Madrid , I hope we extend the gap tomorrow . Visca el Barca !

Bro I appreciate you for this comment. You know a whole lot of us, not just by making comments about him, have forgotten the great things the Mid field Maestro has done for this our great Club. Am not saying he;s a competition to Messi for the Balon d'or, but his name should be mentioned and ring bells in our ears whenever the likes of Messi and Iniesta r mentioned, I know what am talking about, cos cules are beginning to forget him so quickly. I nor go gree grin grin grin

As for the ongoing talks, I would love for us to win the leage with a ecord breaking points, plus a whooping 20points or more ahead of Madrid. There's no joy that would be better than that after the birth of my daughter. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kokoA(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

The departure of Valdes will be one of the most exciting news of the year.. That guy na basket, former Nigerian keeper Alloy Agwu better pass am sef. As for De gea, am not really comfortable with that guy, he makes some silly mistakes to.. Julio ceaser would have been better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
kokoA: The departure of Valdes will be one of the most exciting news of the year.. That guy na basket, former Nigerian keeper Alloy Agwu better pass am sef. As for De gea, am not really comfortable with that guy, he makes some silly mistakes to.. Julio ceaser would have been better.

Ceasar is now old, although he is way better of than Valdez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
De Gea can't possibly be considered as Barca keeper. Not good enough.
There are better young keepers in La Liga. I would prefer Courtois from Athletico Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
Oh.My.Dang shocked

Messi's assist pass to Cesc = Ice.Cool tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
We did it... Madrid are trailing us with 18points... I need it to be up to 20points before I would be satisfied. Abeg I no greedy ooo. Na for some reasons
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
2 cool assist from Messi.

Fab and Thiago, nice goals.

Barca, henhenhen. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
^^^Thats more like it from the demi-god...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
Iniesta should watch Thiago's goal and score goals like that. He should minimize all those passing to death around the box.

Barca vs Malaga part 1 is over. The 10-day Trilogy is good advert for Spanish football. The skillful display on both sides was just intoxicating; I was getting high. I can't wait for Wednesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01: Heard Valdez refused to extend his contract and Liverpool wants him.

We're looking @ swooping De gea as a replacement.
Valdes no wan extend contract Hahaha is he holding out for more money or tired of trophies?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
A-40:

Valdes no wan extend contract Hahaha is he holding out for more money or tired of trophies?
I guess the latter might be the case...gringringringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 14, 2013
Barca fans bashing Valdes here are simply pathetic!

One desperate fan up there even could not remember how we conceded against Real Sociedad last season and how Valdes recovered in the fair play situation to gather the ball . Let me remember for you - we conceded that day through a David Villa inexplicable back pass NOT through the fair play you mentioned.

Pls get your facts right to avoid sounding even more pathetic.

I'm sure when Barca does get another keeper, you 'll be the first to crucify him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:14am On Jan 14, 2013
Johnpaul88: Barca fans bashing Valdes here are simply pathetic!

One desperate fan up there even could not remember how we conceded against Real Sociedad last season and how Valdes recovered in the fair play situation to gather the ball . Let me remember for you - we conceded that day through a David Villa inexplicable back pass NOT through the fair play you mentioned.

Pls get your facts right to avoid sounding even more pathetic.

I'm sure when Barca does get another keeper, you 'll be the first to crucify him.
Ha ha ha ha ha.. But you would agree that the back pass came from the middle, right?

Besides, you don't know anything about Barca... When did you start watching football that you are addressing my very self as "One desperate fan?"

I am sorry to say, you are sounding awkward. Did you see where I crucified any other person? Something comes to the for here, that this guy is not good. See, you dont know me and as such I'd advise you stop this trash about me whining and all that crap... Okay?

I complained about this guy because obviously, he is not good. I wonder why Barca are sparing this guy.. Ir makes me get to consider what people say sometimes about his father having a share in Barca that is giving him the edge he has now..

Guy! I guess you needed attention, but I dont have that time... It's obvious you just wanted to know write something, irrespective of it's relevance or...

Anywayz, for your information, I have been with Barca for a very long time, so don't just sit where you are and write whatever you like, okay? What you should be more concerned about is.... Is the complaint I made true or not?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2013
even though valdez might not be one of the best around i think i like him. he has achieved with the team and has made some incredible saves when the chips were down. but i shall never forget how he single handedly handed madrid the spanish super cup last august. now madrid think that they won it because they were so good. 3-1 up we were @ the nou camp when valdez lost possession to de maria who was at least 20 yards away when the ball was passed to him. i like him to stay but i will never forget that night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2013
Yap we did it +18, dats cool...i jst wish we extent the lead to +30 if possible haa haa @Honeric no kill me oo, bt seriously i'm enjoy every bit of it, one love cules we are all one family here pls, lets be fair with the kind of words we use against each other here, we all want good for our Daring club. Forza Fcb!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2013
ddippset: even though valdez might not be one of the best around i think i like him. he has achieved with the team and has made some incredible saves when the chips were down. but i shall never forget how he single handedly handed madrid the spanish super cup last august. now madrid think that they won it because they were so good. 3-1 up we were @ the nou camp when valdez lost possession to de maria who was at least 20 yards away when the ball was passed to him. i like him to stay but i will never forget that night.
You see... The reason I get sick and tired of that guy is the fact that, even with the number of trophies he has won, he is still not confident enough... His greatest flaw is lack of confidence and that's why he makes silly mistakes such as the one you pointed out.

One a better day, Valdes does try, but the thing is, for a club like Barca, we are suppose to produce of the the best goalies there is... Well, thanks to our style of play. That's what is really helping...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
He (Valdez) want more money , that's the simple truth and he wasn't to blame for last season's 2:2 to real sociedad . He even saved the fair play ball with his everything, Villa should be blamed for that . I don't think we need a very "Phenomenal" goal keeper . He'll be very bored because our style of play will always limit his contribution defense wise .So they should Just add a little Zeros to his money . On a good day his passes are always accurate too .

If it's possible Madrid should trail behind by 30 points , I don't give a flying hoot about what other league fans will say.They know that when it comes to Quality,technical football La Liga is their boss. I want Mourinho disgraced completely and with the team's form at the moment , El classico will be very INTERESTING wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
sweetguy10: He (Valdez) want more money , that's the simple truth and he wasn't to blame for last season's 2:2 to real sociedad . He even saved the fair play ball with his everything, Villa should be blamed for that . I don't think we need a very "Phenomenal" goal keeper . He'll be very bored because our style of play will always limit his contribution defense wise .So they should Just add a little Zeros to his money . On a good day his passes are always accurate too .

If it's possible Madrid should trail behind by 30 points , I don't give a flying hoot about what other league fans will say.They know that when it comes to Quality,technical football La Liga is their boss. I want Mourinho disgraced completely and with the team's form at the moment , El classico will be very INTERESTING wink
Really, El-Clasico would be very interesting in this fashion.. Imagine Barce drawing Madrid without our traditional back four, how much more a time like this when the defense is looking good once again. I pity them...

Mourinho is already a failure in La-Liga this season, I also want him to be humiliated in the champions league..

There is no stopping us this season... At least three trophies should be included in our trophy cabinet at the end of the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nice comments flying around. On the negatives and name calling, please guys, we should desist from such acts. We are not Madridistas lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mbulela: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
AjanleKoko: De Gea can't possibly be considered as Barca keeper. Not good enough.
There are better young keepers in La Liga. I would prefer Courtois from Athletico Madrid.
Courtois is on loan from Chelsea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
[size=14pt]Pep Guoardiola might be on his way to Bayern

Watch this space[/size]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Pep Guoardiola might be on his way to Bayern[/size]
NEVER. He's coming back to Barca! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2013
mbulela:
Courtois is on loan from Chelsea.
I'm sure he knows that. What was that? Did somebody mention Julio Caesar of QPR? There's a reason he fell out of favor at Inter Milan. Valdes is not the best, but he's good enough. I wouldn't mind Casillas though (since Mourinho doesn't want him). grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu: Just google

"Sky Italia + Guardiola + Bayern"
Rumor? Anyway if he does go, he's the Deep Throat that will facilitate David Alaba's move to Barca. grin Once he's done, he's gone! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2013
logica: Rumor? Anyway, if he does go he's the Deep Throat that will facilitate David Alaba's move to Barca. grin Once he's done, he's gone! grin

Alaba ko, Akande ni cheesy

He is bring Messi and Iniesta along with him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Alaba ko, Akande ni cheesy

He is bring Messi and Iniesta along with him
Hahahaha...Alaba is so gone...to Barca. Eat your heart out!

Messi to German League? I think he's already tired of breaking records. Haba, 170 goals in a season will be too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (6350) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mahvie and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.