Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686272 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (6237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
bykebyke:

No no no..people need to be put in their place.

Imagine someone whose team will be celebrating their one year anniversary in 3rd position coming here to talk trash? cheesy grin

Or the ones whose team are struggling to close a one point gap that would take them to top4?. grin grin

Let me not even talk about the Chelsea fans,I don't like killing what is already dead. grin grin
It's official! I hate you! You no be better person at all! Haba mana. How do you feel beating a dead dog?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
chic2pimp:
The sending off of Torres pretty much ended the tie as a contest.
Coded0/dmcdad abeg serve my Bros that cold legend make he take hold body grin grin grin

Sharapova says hi hi hi in Tonto's voice ... grin grin grin
You Don read wet in Cibulkova said about ya tennis (p*orn) star grin cheesy
Abi you don change from footy to rugby fully as a.c Milan no dey play football again grin cheesy

been a while I disturb you ,how far with the gospel o, all work no gospel make chic2pimp a fake pastor tongue tongue

#correctguy cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
bykebyke:

I hear..Thank you...I can clearly see my team on top of the table though and 7points ahead of the third best team in Spain. cheesy
. Ouch... I think that hurts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
ollah1:

Lol, I know your type pretty well. U asked me to leave this thread. Helllo, this is a Barca's thread, has your hatred blinded you or you got the eyes but can't see with them. I won't go further trading words with you. Since the red card wasn't justified.

You can rewind the game and cancel the card but better still contact uefa about it grin

Your fellow fans are worried about how utd can be great again in EPL. NOTE, I said EPL cos u were never great in UCL. Btw, van Gaal will be there next season with 200 million euros to buy players.
Lmao! Now i know u are just plain retardéd. Must be an hereditary something...
Where in dat post did i tell u to leave the thread?? Or how is "fvck off my mentions" the same as "leave the thread"? Are u really that dull?? Or is ur sbzero IQ really that slow at comprehending simple English??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
dmcdad:

And since they stopped getting help from refs, especially with the retirement of Fergy, things have gone for shiit to bone. They are at low ebb. Even spoon sef them no see. Now sef them dey pray to be like Arsenal just to make top 4cheesy

awww how d mighty are fallen

Stories that touch……
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
fredoooooo:

Coded0/dmcdad abeg serve my Bros that cold legend make he take hold body grin grin grin

Sharapova says hi hi hi in Tonto's voice ... grin grin grin
You Don read wet in Cibulkova said about ya tennis (p*orn) star grin cheesy
Abu you don change from footy to rugby fully as a.c Milan no dey play football again grin cheesy

been a while I disturb you ,how far with the gospel o, all work no gospel make chic2pimp a fake pastor tongue tongue

#correctguy cool
As you wish... Ice-cold Legend Extra Stout. Mortuary standard chilled Legend you have here.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
dmcdad:

Hiw does it affect you in the first place? Stop hating bruv! It's bad for your health.
Its a free world...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Why wont i complain?? I was more than happy when Terry got red carded for that nonsense he pulled on Sanchez evn tho una no still later win. I call things as i see them. I'm not a biased footie fan
You are not a biased footie fan? You can tell that to the birds please!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
coded01:

Where were you when this happened? undecided
Simple as abc ,just buy a whistle and the cards for them haters and they can take whatever desicions they like from their homes grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Its a free world...
Yeah it's a free world but not everything is free, not even in Freetown. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:

awww how d mighty are fallen

Stories that touch……
Ehya...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
dmcdad:

You are not a biased footie fan? You can tell that to the birds please!
Perhaps i will. Some of those birds as it would seem have higher IQs than some people on this thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Well, i didn't watch the 2011 final. And i have already admitted it b4 that it was offside. That's the difference between me and majority of u Barca fans. I'm not afraid to admit when something is wrong.

Are u really gonna bring up that 2009 match against Chelsea? Really??

See? The hypocrite in u will only remember d decisions against Chelsea not the one against barca. Hypocrisy redefined
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Perhaps i will. Some of those birds as it would seem have higher IQs than some people on this thread
Hmmmm. Tell me you are referring to yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
dmcdad:

No mind the hypocritical mofo. Always trolling on all other EPL teams bar his own but will fault us for talking about Madrid.

Hatred don make the guy blind finish.
Look at this mumu. I have trolled my team several times after a bad game but i guess ur ignorance wont allow u see it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
ollah1:

I believe torres was red carded out of the blue right?? You are just unleashing your dumbness the more you type. You are a disgrace to your fellow utd fans. They are online but they aren't here to say jargons that u stored in the empty thing you cal brain
Holy Cow!!! shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Look at this mumu. I have trolled my team several times after a bad game but i guess ur ignorance wont allow u see it
If anyone is ignorant and unintelligent here it's obviously you. Jeez! You should hide your head in shame bruv. Gosh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
phaamsaam:
I don't know what all the fuss is about. Torres made a late lunge to Iniesta even before the 2nd yellow card, that one went unpunished. He made no intent to play the ball in the second yellow card and ref made the right call. Atleti were lucky not to be down to 9 men - the ref only gave a yellow to Lucas when he lunged dangerously at Neymar to let him go through on goal. The spanish commentators were making it quite clear that it was worthy of a direct red.
Ademumu no go see that one na. Blind hater. Mtchew.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:

See? The hypocrite in u will only remember d decisions against Chelsea not the one against barca. Hypocrisy redefined
Why wont i remember a match i watched with my own two eyes? Abidal's red card was unjustified. But should that ve gotten all Chelsea's penalty claims waived off??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Ademumu no go see that one na. Blind hater. Mtchew.
Keep shouting blind hater till u shít ur pants. I dont care. Hating or not, trolling or not doesn't stop me from being objective. Barca have a nasty habit of being assited by refs out of all the teams in Europe....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2016
dmcdad:

If anyone is ignorant and unintelligent here it's obviously you. Jeez! You should hide your head in shame bruv. Gosh!
Nigga STFU and go take a sit. I haven't said anything untrue. U bítches keep whining about someone hating on Barca after every little comment when it is evidently obvious none of u like hearing the truth....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Keep shouting blind hater till u shít ur pants. I dont care. Hating or not, trolling or not doesn't stop me from being objective. Barca have a nasty habit of being assited by refs out of all the teams in Europe....
. AdeLaNa1 and objective in the same sentence?! I give up!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Nigga STFU and go take a sit. I haven't said anything untrue. U bítches keep whining about someone hating on Barca after every little comment when it is evidently obvious none of u like hearing the truth....
You are a blind hater. What do you know about truth? A novice like you keep spewing trash and balderdash all over the thread while your very own club legend Ferdinand has said it all. Now tell me why i should take something from a novice cúm hater when experts have voiced their opinion.

Don't kill yourself hating on Barça. UTD are shiit and will continue so in the foreseeable future. Eat that!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Well, i didn't watch the 2011 final. And i have already admitted it b4 that it was offside. That's the difference between me and majority of u Barca fans. I'm not afraid to admit when something is wrong.

Are u really gonna bring up that 2009 match against Chelsea? Really??

You're not as smart as you think. Go and rewatch the Chelsea game you so desperately refer to; of the 5 penalty claims or so, only one was valid. The ball to hand from D. Drogba to G. Pique. Only 2 out of a possible 10 refs would make that call.

Be an open critic, not a beer parlour charlatan...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2016
dmcdad:

You are a blind hater. What do you know about truth? A novice like you keep spewing trash and balderdash all over the thread while your very own club legend Ferdinand has said it all. Now tell me why i should take something from a novice cúm hater when experts have voiced their opinion.

Don't kill yourself hating on Barça. UTD are shiit and will continue so in the foreseeable future. Eat that!
Lol! The same Ferdinand u and ur ilks have rubbished on this forum is now the almighty expert u're worshipping. Just Lool. Awon 2 faced modafuckas!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:30am On Apr 06, 2016
fredoooooo:

Simple as abc ,just buy a whistle and the cards for them haters and they can take whatever desicions they like from their homes grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Real Madrid won and deservedly so... angry

But I want them home n away for UCL semi-finals... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Mcleo007:

You're not as smart as you think. Go and rewatch the Chelsea game you so desperately refer to; of the 5 penalty claims or so, only one was valid. The ball to hand from D. Drogba to G. Pique. Only 2 out of a possible 10 refs would make that call.

Be an open critic, not a beer parlour charlatan...
Look at another one jumping half cocked into something he knows little about. U should try to look b4 u leap. Pique's ball to hand was from Anelka not Drogba.

Anyways,
Abidal pulling Drogba's shirt in the first half....
Alves hugging Malouda inside the box in the first half....
Keita's more than obvious handball in the box from Ballack's shot at stoppage time after u guys equalised....

Obviously, no ref would have awarded all the penalties to Chelsea. But there were some very obvious ones like Pique and Keita's handball(s) of which at most 1 should ve been awarded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2016
But I didn't hear complains about the red card in the viewing center I watched the game, which I believe contained many uneducated and crude people!
So why some people here come dey complain? Didn't you people see Diego Simeone's reaction immediately after the foul? he knew it was a 2nd yellow card offense before the ref brought out the card sef! undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2016
I so much have believe in this team shaa! When everyone around me were saying we had lost the match after the first half, I was arguing with them that we would still win! And we won, and I was feeling like an authentic Çule gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Tonight's game lasted 97'5", actual playing time was 58'19". 31'10" of the 38'46" game time lost was due to Atletico #fcblive [via catradio]

So Atletico Madrid wasted 31minutes doing what? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Oya where peeps weh deh complain about the red?..this is what the person who received it has to say. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (6237) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.