Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686390 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dadehmola: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Classyalabolass:

[s]Did I ruffle your feathers?

If you are not a Man City, Bayern, Athletico or Real Madrid fan, then you don't have a right to gloat when Barça loses. Doing so is pure stüpidity.

Worse is if your team is on life support in your local league.[/s]

Ogbeni - tape it shut biko...

Even if i'm a Bolton Rovers fan, I have every right to troll a team with an alarming number of deluded fans (especially here on NL).

No amount of "Obahiagbon-ism" would change the fact that the UEFAlonia team you started supporting in 2013 has crashed out at the QF stage. ...despite the efforts of Kickboxers/Streetfighters like Neymar and Suarez. cheesy

Go and lie down....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I feel the same here,it feels like 2014 UCL season all over again.

I just need a Real vs Bayern and Atleti vs Man City semi final to confirm that this is 2014 UCL season all over again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

ogbeni..are u ollah1's guardian angel or r u his boifrnd...pls if u want to help him ansa do help him..if not...shift abeg before u waste my time

Ok i don shift for your sake/.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JigsawKillah(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I just need a Real vs Bayern and Atleti vs Man City semi final to confirm that this is 2014 UCL season all over again

Pep is facing his next club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2016
eyoniggar:

Ok i don shift for your sake/.
tnk u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2016
mcdreeezy:
We still have a lot to play for this season. La liga and Copa.

Força Barça!

I like you my guy, you must be a church boy who likes singing everything na DOUBLE DOUBLE every sunday. Meanwhile, some of your nuccas here have moved from sextuple to VEXed knuckles. We have been saying it that the superb attack is the one always covering barca's defensive weaknesses but you guys call us haters. First time i would see Iniesta's handiwork grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:01am On Apr 14, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
a one legged rakitic is better than turan on my midfield, that dude should just sod off next season angry

airmark adelana1 usbcable f:uck u all grin u'all gat no sympathy, lemme weep in peace.

I am happy you are weeping in peace. Meanwhile, someone blamed xavi, one blamed enrique, another blamed busquets,neymar, sergio roberto, now you are blaming turan for the ouster. First time barca fans would n't blame Perez for their loss. This looks good.

[img]http://media./media/KBWB9Ub2SpVRK/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dadehmola: 1:07am On Apr 14, 2016
airmark:

I am happy you are weeping in peace. Meanwhile, someone blamed xavi, one blamed enrique, another blamed busquets,neymar, sergio roberto, now you are blaming turan for the ouster. First time barca fans would n't blame Perez for their loss. This looks good.

As in ehn.. the obsession with Madrid on this thread is something else!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olaone1: 1:11am On Apr 14, 2016
airmark:

Don't mind Nonsonotoriety

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:11am On Apr 14, 2016
airmark:

I like you my guy, you must be a church boy who likes singing everything na DOUBLE DOUBLE every sunday. Meanwhile, some of your nuccas here have moved from sextuple to VEXed knuckles. We have been saying it that the superb attack is the one always covering barca's defensive weaknesses but you guys call us haters. First time i would see Iniesta's handiwork grin
Lol at the statement in bold. Actually, it's been a while I have been to church.

Talking about Barca's defensive weaknesses, I don't really mind. We are an attacking team, defence has never been our forte. We were not supposed to go into the game trying to defend a one-goal lead. That's something the likes of Atletico and your club, Chelsea, would do. Not Barcelona. However, being unable to defend the UCL can't be termed a failure for us. It's well documented that it's never been done since the champions league was re-branded in '92, although I'm not saying I wouldn't have liked it if we did it. Plus the tournament is way more difficult than it used to be back then. We still have a lot to play for this season and tho, the league is now wide open, I'm exercising belief and faith in my team that we can still do the double.

And I need to say for a defending champion in the UCL, I think the hunger is way more different. It's lower than it should be, which makes it more difficult to defend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:17am On Apr 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Coded01 right now...

You did a great job with that casillas pic but I was not crying just sad...

Not surprised!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 14, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Dadehmola:

As in ehn.. the obsession with Madrid on this thread is something else!
The Barca Madrid eternal rivalry has been in existence since before you were born..so do not be surprised if we talk about that club a lot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2016
I remember saying on here; Neymar n Messi need to rest...I think those that didn't wish Mathieu well...what do you now have to say? angry

I also remember talking about using the same team selection for both Classico n Atletico... But I was asked a sarcastic question without understanding the scope of my question...

We won treble last season with different team selection on a weekly basis... But everything went wrong this season especially March/April...

As for the la liga n Spanish cup...They might throw them away! Don't care! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Dadehmola:

Ogbeni - tape it shut biko...

Even if i'm a Bolton Rovers fan, I have every right to troll a team with an alarming number of deluded fans (especially here on NL).

No amount of "Obahiagbon-ism" would change the fact that the UEFAlonia team you started supporting in 2013 has crashed out at the QF stage. ...despite the efforts of Kickboxers/Streetfighters like Neymar and Suarez. cheesy

Go and lie down....

And what would change the fact that your team won't play in this same competition next season but Uefalona will?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:29am On Apr 14, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Lol at the statement in bold. Actually, it's been a while I have been to church.

Talking about Barca's defensive weaknesses, I don't really mind. We are an attacking team, defence has never been our forte. We were not supposed to go into the game trying to defend a one-goal lead. That's something the likes of Atletico and your club, Chelsea, would do. Not Barcelona. However, being unable to defend the UCL can't be termed a failure for us. It's well documented that it's never been done since the champions league was re-branded in '92, although I'm not saying I wouldn't have liked it if we did it. Plus the tournament is way more difficult than it used to be back then. We still have a lot to play for this season and tho, the league is now wide open, I'm exercising belief and faith in my team that we can still do the double.

And I need to say for a defending champion in the UCL, I think the hunger is way more different. It's lower than it should be, which makes it more difficult to defend.

The way athletico crowded the defence and the level of alertness gave barca no chance to do anything tangible in the box. Even shots from outside the 18 yard were minimised effectively. Using another pointman to support suarez would have been the key, not bringing in turan. The high level of athletico's concentration exhibited in the defence would make a gentle pastor grab pistol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:42am On Apr 14, 2016
airmark:

The way athletico crowded the defence and the level of alertness gave barca no chance to do anything tangible in the box. Even shots from outside the 18 yard were minimised effectively. Using another pointman to support suarez would have been the key, not bringing in turan. The high level of athletico's concentration exhibited in the defence would make a gentle pastor grab pistol.
Atletico didn't park the bus fully until they scored their first goal. We should have threatened their goal a lot during the early stages of the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:03am On Apr 14, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Atletico didn't park the bus fully until they scored their first goal. We should have threatened their goal a lot during the early stages of the game.

Then athletico would have countered and scored early goal(s). Barcelona these days loses possession easily unlike in the past, so they were cautious in the early stage. Athletico deserved the win, they had a great strategy, well-executed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 14, 2016
How credible is this guy biko? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 14, 2016
I can see this loss has taken its toll.
See someone still clutching at dry,weak straws. Since Barcelona cannot win on the field of play, they move to the boardroom.

It is only idi.ots who think the result will be upturned.

Yet they want to pretend to be superior.

Meanwhile did anybody see the ungodly amount of stoppage time?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:40am On Apr 14, 2016
Sigh! You win some, you lose some!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 5:34am On Apr 14, 2016
The funny thing is Atletico wunt win this cup. The way they beat us when it mattered most, is how they will lose to Real Madrid if they meet. Am sure, Real will get Man City in the semis to all but confirm our opinion they get cheap draw. By now a Barca fan should always know that this team lacks mental strength when they lose a game during the crucial stages of the season. Its being like that since 2012. Madrid-chelsea same week in 2012 for example.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2016
ollah1:

I feel your pain and i understand why you are trolling this thread. The emboldened says it all
I think it's time for you to change your signature.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2016
What if Barca end up losing the League title and the CDR final.Don't mind me barca fans, just dreaming big. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

dear lord not this 1diot again, u are lucky am not in the mood for nonsense tonight so just f.uck off.
You might want to change your profile signature.Neymar has been the most inefficient of the triumvirate this season and does not stand a chance of becoming WPOTY next year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2016
bykebyke:
Baba cry
Really? Tell me more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2016
I thought these mumus said they have Plan A,B and C......

How can a team that my great Grandpa can easily predict their X1 and subs think they can win UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2016
bykebyke:
How credible is this guy biko? shocked shocked shocked

Make dem free them. They deserved the victory and they are through already. Barca players don't need any mid week matches anymore. They need rest. Lucho messed up big time. He could have rested Messi, Neymar, Masherano, Iniesta and Busquest against La Real. He would have used Munir, Batra, Kaptoum, Arda and Samper. This move could have freshen up the already tired legs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2016
marqueetim:
The funny thing is Atletico wunt win this cup. The way they beat us when it mattered most, is how they will lose to Real Madrid if they meet. Am sure, Real will get Man City in the semis to all but confirm our opinion they get cheap draw. By now a Barca fan should always know that this team lacks mental strength when they lose a game during the crucial stages of the season. Its being like that since 2012. Madrid-chelsea same week in 2012 for example.

Quit this bro. They deserved the victory and they will win it. Its either Atlethico Madrid or Bayern Munich for the trophy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2016
martineverest:
barca have always been epl nightmare: That's where the hatred came from..... After all, we still own laliga and kings cup
lol... That's what you think.. Wait until sevilla trash you guys in the finals.. They've done it before... They can still do it again cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Quote from Goal.com
Madrid fans celebrating like they won UCL already but you guys should not forget that there is Atletico,Bayern and Mancity grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Classyalabolass:
These trolls should get the fück outta here - especially the Arsenal, Man United and Chelsea fans among them - you'd be considered worthy of gracing this thread with a post when your teams have magically made a meteoritic rise to relevance in the spheres of soccer.
Have you no iota of shame? - when your team loses, no one gives a fück or even considers you worthy enough of trolling your thread, but when Barça loses, the good, bad and the miserable flood here with all sort of boring memes. Please have some dignity - our players are humans like yours and are not immune to fallibility. stop deifying us.

To be honest, I'm not even moved an inch by this loss - I watched this match and did not even grimace a bit when the final whistle was blown. This loss was a long time coming.

From the lack of elan and enthusiasm in the first half on the part of our players, I could already prognosticate that a defeat was inevitable. We have definitely dropped form and at a very wrong time in the season. It's not how well you begin a race but how you finish it.

Blame it on jet lag and accumulated fatigue.

Nonetheless, these set of players were major flops tonight:- Neymar, Busquets, Sergio Roberto, Dani Alves.

I thought Sergio Busquets was taking to correction, I didn't know he was feigning his progress and looking for the most suitable time to display how he has hit the saturated mark of stüpidity.

He was found wanting in so many places, made the game languid by belating passes and lost the ball so many times unnecessarily by holding on to it when a simple pass woulda sufficed.
He couldn't read the game well and left our midfield susceptible to counters.
To make it worse, he was also dribbling foolishly in our own half of the field.
The inanity of this dude's playing style is just beyond my ratiocination. I give up on his case.

Rakitic wasn't in shipshape form either.

If these dudes don't get their heads out of their assës, I'm afraid we may not even win la liga this season.
Your third paragraph was madrid story last season. Difference is just the cause and timing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.