Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686340 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Classyalabolass:

You must be dyslexic - reread the title of the thread, it says: "Barcelona Fan Thread

Fellow goons invade the EPL threads? bwahaha. that's one hell of a pipe dream, mate. No Barca fan finds EPL teams worthy of trolling. Man United lost 3 nil last week - DMCdad was still busy hustling at MazaMaza, bykebyke continued with his okada business, sebod did not halt selling suya, neither did I leave what I was doing to go troll on Man United's thread.
And you are here hyperventilating because we lost.

Abeg, you guys are inferior. We are your gods. Kowtow for Barça which is the tabernacle of football grin
This my aboki must be darkenedrebel!
Allow them do their wish bro, they don't get to see Barca loose every now and then like their pathetic clubs. They are just making use of the best chance available.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Krasid:
You might want to change your profile signature.Neymar has been the most inefficient of the triumvirate this season and does not stand a chance of becoming WPOTY next year.
my club and my players are not failures, the WPOTY is not decided on april u tool, u might also want to change ur signature cos u ain't getting past the semis

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2016
@Raumdeuter
Now that our dear club is out of the UCL, please tell Pep that this is the best time to prove doubters wrong and win his third UCL before heading to City.
I pray you get City in the semis as to have a better chance of getting to the finals.
My utmost wish now after my dear team is out is for Bayern to win it at least for the sake of our legend.
You guys can do it, please go for it!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2016
bykebyke:
cheesy

byke, was that ish truly penalty? I would have to go through that part of the match again, though it wont change a thing. Btwn, Iniesta would have been given a straight red. Wondering why the ref didnt. I know some will come here to say its because we are uefalona. mess any1 trying to......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Supported.. Team Guardiola......
Pls Madrid should lose 2-0 again in the Semi's first leg, lets see how Saviour CR7 rescues them.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sebod:
@Raumdeuter
Now that our dear club is out of the UCL, please tell Pep that this is the best time to prove doubters wrong and win his third UCL before heading to City.
I pray you get City in the semis as to have a better chance of getting to the finals.
My utmost wish now after my dear team is out is for Bayern to win it at least for the sake of our legend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spy360(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Official ratings...

C. Ronaldo >>> Messi
Griezmann >> Messi
De Bruyne > Messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spy360(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
my club and my players are not failures, the WPOTY is not decided on april u tool, u might also want to change ur signature cos u ain't getting past the semis
Your profile sig., makes fun of you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2016
sebod:
@Raumdeuter
no worry his not answering this prayer
city will get atletico madrid.
let madrid and bayern fight it out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
Will you keep kwayet.I am not the cause of your frustration, so take it easy with the transfer of aggression.Well, I have made my calculations and can unequivocally say that Neymar will NOT win the 2016 WPOTY.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2016
eyoniggar:

I know some will come here to say its because we are uefalona.

Yes, it's because you are UEFAlona!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Lordguap51:

Yes, it's because you are UEFAlona!!

OK. But the Penalty not awarded ko? Give us a name for that please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

no worry his not answering this prayer
city will get atletico madrid.
let madrid and bayern fight it out.
If City get Athletico, that's the end for City bro. Athletico may end up winning the UCL this time around. They have done well and really deserve it.
But, I think it will be City vs Madrid and Bayern vs Athletic. Which ever way it comes, I doubt if City can defeat any of the remaining semi finalists unless there's an upset.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2016
eyoniggar:

OK. But the Penalty not awarded ko? Give us a name for that please.
U know, its just beautiful how u Barca fans remember handball and penalty when its ur team dat's on the receiving end.

Yet, majority of u forgot about Keita and Pique's handball once the ref blew the final whistle in 2009....

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
U know, its just beautiful how u Barca fans remember handball and penalty when its ur team dat's on the receiving end.

Yet, majority of u forgot about Keita and Pique's handball once the ref blew the final whistle in 2009....

grin grin

Please be objective at least! I talked about Iniesta' getting a red, does that mean I shouldn't talk about a penalty ought to be awarded in our favor? Or what sort of human are you? And you went as far back as 2009? Man you need Psychiatric attention urgently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
sebod:
@Raumdeuter

He doesn't need to prove anything to doubters. If he wins it then great. It's either bayern or Atletico for me. But he doesn't need anything to prove to doubters. Btw, what are they doubting?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2016
eyoniggar:

byke, was that ish truly penalty? I would have to go through that part of the match again, though it wont change a thing. Btwn, Iniesta would have been given a straight red. Wondering why the ref didnt. I know some will come here to say its because we are uefalona. mess any1 trying to......
From the horses mouth

Gabi (Atletico): "Handball in area? Was handball, don't know if it was inside or outside. Sometimes you get good calls, sometimes bad ones."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2016
ollah1:

He doesn't need to prove anything to doubters. If he wins it then great. It's either bayern or Atletico for me. But he doesn't need anything to prove to doubters. Btw, what are they doubting?

Yes, he doesn't need to prove anything to doubters. I just he wins it.
But, as you have rightly said, it's either Bayern or Athletic only if the two are not drawn against each other in the semis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2016
sebod:

Yes, he doesn't need to prove anything to doubters. I just he wins it.
But, as you have rightly said, it's either Bayern or Athletic only if the two are not drawn against each other in the semis.

Yh and won't be surprised for they are drawn agaisnt each other
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2016
eyoniggar:

Please be objective at least! I talked about Iniesta' getting a red, does that mean I shouldn't talk about a penalty ought to be awarded in our favor? Or what sort of human are you? And you went as far back as 2009? Man you need Psychiatric attention urgently.
Ok. So i missed the part where u talked about Iniesta's dive.
But it still doesn't explain why i cant go back to 2009 to talk about a match Barca played in.

Or if 2009 too far for u, maybe i should remind u that Suarez elbowed Godin in the face yesterday and gave the man a black eye. No red.
He did something similar last week when he kicked Juanfran(i think). No red.

I dont need a Psychiatrist bruh. But even a mad man would know that Barca and Ojoro be like.....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2016
airmark:

Then athletico would have countered and scored early goal(s). Barcelona these days loses possession easily unlike in the past, so they were cautious in the early stage. Athletico deserved the win, they had a great strategy, well-executed.

Yes, they deserved the win. From this point onwards, I'm rooting for Bayern or Atletico to go all the way and win it.

BTW, how's Chelsea doing?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2016
We can't talk about the trophies we won in 2015(few months ago)

But you can go all the way back to 2009 to talk about a decision.

Hypocritical level..100%

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Krasid:
Will you keep kwayet.I am not the cause of your frustration, so take it easy with the transfer of aggression.Well, I have made my calculations and can unequivocally say that Neymar will NOT win the 2016 WPOTY.
sorry sir but i stopped taking u serious when u always dissapear whenever ur team losses, now you are here telling me how you've made baba ijebu caculations on how neymar won't win the wpoty, dude just Bleep off u are the least madridista ronaldista i took serious on this forum once again sod off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Barca fans talking about the Ref?? Don't do that beside a Chelsea fan you can be beaten to death
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Spy360:

Your profile sig., makes fun of you.
ur moniker and ur previous posts makes fun off you, even oin the sexuality section ur name is still known as the most dumb stup1d ret@rded 1diot nairaland has ever seen infact se.un and his supermods should be paying you monthly for the daily dose off comedy you render to it's users.

If everyone is trolling you self will join the crowd?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2016
bigkesh:
Barca fans talking about the Ref?? Don't do that beside a Chelsea fan you can be beaten to death
What would make a Barca fan stand beside a Chelsea fan?

Did Jesus ever stand beside Jezebel? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2016
These bìtch niggaz are still pained! !

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2016
eyoniggar:
I understand the doubts and fears. But we'll qualify. Hello Cules, tonight, our usual Barca with 39 unbeaten streak will be returning glory back to us tonight.
hmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2016
forca barca till the casket Drops !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Fellow cules our campaign in the 2016 Champions league has ended though unexpectedly. However, the disappointment of today should be a lesson and blessing for tomorrow. You win some, You lose some. We are more than a club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2016
sebod:

If City get Athletico, that's the end for City bro. Athletico may end up winning the UCL this time around. They have done well and really deserve it.
But, I think it will be City vs Madrid and Bayern vs Athletic. Which ever way it comes, I doubt if City can defeat any of the remaining semi finalists unless there's an upset.
good as athletico Madrid is, they don't score a lot of goals and man city can still feel like they stand a chance against them compared to Bayern and Madrid who can score easily and more talented with the added benefit of being victorious in past match up against city.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2016
bykebyke:
We can't talk about the trophies we won in 2015(few months ago)

But you can go all the way back to 2009 to talk about a decision.

Hypocritical level..100%

grin grin
I'm responsible for what i type here. I'm not responsible for what u understand.

Go and re-read my post like five times until u understand it and u'll see that nowhere in dat post did i tell anyone not to talk about what happened in 2015.

Simple English comprehension seems to be the bane of u Barca fans.

Mumu level = 100%

tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

grin grin
...it's also beautiful that some one who claims "INDIFFERENT" to Barca's plight will remember Keita and Pique's handball while also insisting that Iniesta should be sent off...yet can't say so when Barca should HV gotten the decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.