Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686367 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Gerarahia
No... You the one who needs to gerrarahia! tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Godgay:
dmcdad how far na,I am the guy that is always swallowing ban(abeg nor my moniker oh)
Na so them ban you reach? cheesycheesycheesy

You and ban be like 5&6 now.cheesy

Wetin you do this time around?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Pls how many career goals does Ronaldo have compared to messi?

NA question o not argument
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2016
bykebyke:

Barca don spoil us I swear. grin

Other teams 1trophy and it has been a great season.

Barcelona fans out of the UCL and we think the world is over. grin grin grin
@sebod, see that thing wey we talk about the spoilt rich kid getting all she wants.

Imagine,we are out of UCL now and all of a sudden the season is bad. Na wa oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

@sebod, see that thing wey we talk about the spoilt rich kid getting all she wants.

Imagine,we are out of UCL now and all of a sudden the season is bad. Na wa oooooo.
Na so oo bro! Haters are now happy the treble dream is over even if it means their yeye club would not qualify for the next season UCL. Their dream has come through for them and they are really happy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

I just tire Erh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Na so them ban you reach? cheesycheesycheesy

You and ban be like 5&6 now.cheesy

Wetin you do this time around?
my guy na politics cheesy,nairaland don tire megrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Godgay:
my guy na politics cheesy,nairaland don tire megrin
Wetin you and them come dey drag like that? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2016
sebod:

Na so oo bro! Haters are now happy the treble dream is over even if it means their yeye club would not qualify for the next season UCL. Their dream has come through for them and they are really happy.
This takes is back to the rich kid analogy of a fortnight ago. Even though your school runz no work out, but the fact say her own sef get coma, reach to take solace from.cheesy Na to console yourself say afterall her own no too good sef.cheesy Harerz sha!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Altetico vs bayern

Man city vs Madrid

Free passage to the final for Madrid *vexed*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Madrid given executive access to the final..

Imagine. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Wetin you and them come dey drag like that? cheesy
na bohari mattercheesy,common zomb*e wet call person,na two weeks they land for my head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2016
It has always been like that. I knew they would give them man city. They are never paired with a strong opponent. Never. Anyways the team that wins between Atletico and Bayern should win the trophy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2016
oboy as uefa tey dey do their draws sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Roma Wolfsburg Mancity angry

And someone would say money didn't change hands. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineverest(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2016
ollah1:
It has always been like that. I knew they would give them man city. They are never paired with a strong opponent. Never. Anyways the team that wins between Atletico and Bayern should win the trophy
city might shock Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineverest(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
snrman:
Pls how many career goals does Ronaldo have compared to messi?

NA question o not argument
36 goals different
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
bykebyke:
Roma Wolfsburg Mancity angry
And someone would say money didn't change hands. angry angry

Gbam
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
martineverest:
city might sock shock Madrid

I honestly hope so but mehn UEFA stinks. Do you knw they will Madrid will play away first. How can you play away first from round of 16 to the finals and you tell me they are making draws.

Same thing happened in recent years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2016
martineverest:
36 goals different
thanks u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Godgay:
na bohari mattercheesy,common zomb*e wet call person,na two weeks they land for my head
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You sef you go like quarrel pass fight ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
sebod:

If City get Athletico, that's the end for City bro. Athletico may end up winning the UCL this time around. They have done well and really deserve it.
But, I think it will be City vs Madrid and Bayern vs Athletic. Which ever way it comes, I doubt if City can defeat any of the remaining semi finalists unless there's an upset.
@SIRcumalot
Can you remember this? The perceived weakest team would always be drawn against Madrid.
@timbros
We can now start praying for that upset you talked about.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You sef you go like quarrel pass fight ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy
grin my brother the thing tire oh,but two weeks to much na,meanwhile u see Madrid draw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineverest(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
ollah1:

I honestly hope so but mehn UEFA stinks. Do you knw they will Madrid will play away first. How can you play away first from round of 16 to the finals and you tell me they are making draws.

Same thing happened in recent years
this Madrid is not a good side...they are just lucky
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
Someone wants to tell me this has been luck or coincidence all along? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
Godgay:
grin my brother the thing tire oh,but two weeks to much na,meanwhile u see Madrid draw
You expect anything less before? I know say them go get City for sure. No be new thing na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

This takes is back to the rich kid analogy of a fortnight ago. Even though your school runz no work out, but the fact say her own sef get coma, reach to take solace from.cheesy Na to console yourself say afterall her own no too good sef.cheesy Harerz sha!
Gbam!
By the way, our observation has been confirmed again by UEFA. City vs Madrid!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2016
And people call us Uefalona? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2016
martineverest:
this Madrid is not a good side...they are just lucky

Yh I know buh mehn. It's so obvious. I bet if if I check online now, people will talk regarding Madrid always been favoured with draws.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Broses in the house. Lets rally around citeh to boot the eufa favored out of the CL abeg. 26th of this month, yall should take note. grin grin

Btwn, quite surprising no1 ever questioned ter stegen always rushing out leaving him off position. Same thing happened thrice in our clash with athleti. I am beginning to think Bravo is miles better than this dude.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2016
sebod:

Gbam!
By the way, our observation has been confirmed again by UEFA. City vs Madrid!
Na normal na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.