Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,843 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686378 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Classyalabolass: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
pamcode:
How come your girl doesn't have her pic on her profile. She seems to be the type that forms hard to get sef.

Her pic would be up for display soon, brov. Just help spread the word. I'm counting on you. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
This post is laughable. You guys have been trolling every other team in this section but once they troll y'all, it becomes a crime. What the actual f'ck? Nobody cares if Barcelona is going to win the epl, bundesliga, serie a, LA liga, UCL, UEL, Chinese grand prix and the monte carlo masters. If your team loses, you get trolled, that's how it is around here, it doesn't work partially. You can't go and troll man utd, chelsea, Arsenal or Madrid when they lose and then expect their fans to applaud you when you lose just cos your team is on the verge of lifting the double. I remember chelsea being trolled when they lost 3-0 to wesbrom even after they have wrapped up the league, they won the double that year but still they were trolled to the end. It's what makes this place tick, if it crushes your heart then you avoid them. Almost every Barcelona fan is quickly reminding us how they are going to win the Pope plus the Vatican every time they are trolled, it's becoming ridiculous.

My 100 bucks.
Will you keep kwayet?!!!

If you ain't a stranger around here you would know it's normal thing that any club fans being trolled look for ways to defend themselves. No?

So stop whining like a pained biatch. Tell me you don't find solace in something whenever you are being trolled. When Assnal were being trolled at the end of last year, they consoled themselves and defended themselves with the fact that they were table toppers at the time. No? So why can't we do same?

Tell me we have done the unheard-of. It's normal to be trolled like you rightly stated, and it's also normal to look for ways to defend yourself or your team at such times. And how else do you defend your team if not to look at the brighter side of things. Tell me!

Next time you come with such rants I will put a bullet in your mother-theressa butt.cheesycheesy

Take time ooooo.cheesy No be we bring frustration for your club oooooo.cheesytongue

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by parrotibaba(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Will you keep kwayet?!!!

If you ain't a stranger around here you would know it's normal thing that any club fans being trolled look for ways to defend themselves. No?

So stop whining like a pained biatch. Tell me you don't find solace in something whenever you are being trolled. When Assnal were being trolled at the end of last year, they consoled themselves and defended themselves with the fact that they were table toppers at the time. No? So why can't we do same?

Tell me we have done the unheard-of. It's normal to be trolled like you rightly stated, and it's also normal to look for ways to defend yourself or your team at such times. And how else do you defend your team if not to look at the brighter side of things. Tell me!

Next time you come with such rants I will put a bullet in your mother-theressa butt.cheesycheesy

Take time ooooo.cheesy No be we bring frustration for your club oooooo.cheesytongue
Oga Shaaraaap!!

If you want to defend your team from trolls it's easy, you do it the right way and not tell us how everyone is automatically a hater of Barcelona or that barca is on the verge of winning the moon. Una just the carry all this bullshit on top una head like say it matters, we are just here to have fun. Can you count the number of times u don troll chelsea alone this season? But any time una lose and folks come to troll we no go hear word again. I just saying that if you find it amusing to troll other teams then you should be ready for the same.

Make una stop squealing like pigs being gutted in the slaughterhouse.

And Oga I no de frustrated with anything United, no be for them I go the whine and puke all over NL. I'm just against una gross hypocrisy for this thread(no be only you de spew this nonsense). No de make am be like say barca is troll proof. Have fun and keep that locally made pistol of yours for cupboard!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
eyoniggar:

Favoritism can rule out a strong team from winning the CL bro.
I dey talk about UCL draws. things even out at the end,that na why we dey play home and away. and most times the best team in the UCL always win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
Oga Shaaraaap!!

If you want to defend your team from trolls it's easy, you do it the right way and not tell us how everyone is automatically a hater of Barcelona or that barca is on the verge of winning the moon. Una just the carry all this bullshit on top una head like say it matters, we are just here to have fun. Can you count the number of times u don troll chelsea alone this season? But any time una lose and folks come to troll we no go hear word again. I just saying that if you find it amusing to troll other teams then you should be ready for the same.

And Oga I no de frustrated with anything United, no be for them I go the whine and puke all over NL. I'm just against una gross hypocrisy for this thread(no be only you de spew this nonsense). No de make am be like say barca is troll proof. Have fun and keep that locally made pistol of yours for cupboard!!
Jah bless you

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
Oga Shaaraaap!!

No need to read this crap. It's obvious you just needed my attention. I'm taking it back.

If you wanna discuss something important, just quote me. Don't quote me just to whine like a b1tch having a painful ménstruation.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by parrotibaba(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

No need to read this crap. It's obvious you just needed my attention. I'm taking it back.

If you wanna discuss something important, just quote me. Don't quote me just to whine like a b1tch having a painful ménstruation.
Then let me summarize it for you.

STOP SCREAMING LIKE A WOMAN IN LABOR WHEN BARCELONA IS BEING TROLLED!!!

It's that simple.

Good night!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
This post is laughable. You guys have been trolling every other team in this section but once they troll y'all, it becomes a crime. What the actual f'ck? Nobody cares if Barcelona is going to win the epl, bundesliga, serie a, LA liga, UCL, UEL, Chinese grand prix and the monte carlo masters. If your team loses, you get trolled, that's how it is around here, it doesn't work partially. You can't go and troll man utd, chelsea, Arsenal or Madrid when they lose and then expect their fans to applaud you when you lose just cos your team is on the verge of lifting the double. I remember chelsea being trolled when they lost 3-0 to wesbrom even after they have wrapped up the league, they won the double that year but still they were trolled to the end. It's what makes this place tick, if it crushes your heart then you avoid them. Almost every Barcelona fan is quickly reminding us how they are going to win the Pope plus the Vatican every time they are trolled, it's becoming ridiculous.

My 100 bucks.
Na dmcdad u scold like this? The guy Na old man ooo.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
parrotibaba:
Then let me summarize it for you.

STOP SCREAMING LIKE A WOMAN IN LABOR WHEN BARCELONA IS BEING TROLLED!!!

It's that simple.

Good night!!
You the one screaming with the emboldened in all caps. I know say you don happy sha say you get my attention.cheesy Enough of it though.tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

You the one screaming with the emboldened in all caps. I know say you don happy sha say you get my attention.cheesy Enough of it though.tongue
nor mind that baba ijebu,meanwhile I think we should start planning for next season oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Godgay:
nor mind that baba ijebu,meanwhile I think we should start planning for next season oh
Well, this season ain't over yet. So we should keep things right until the end and make sure we are able to do the double. Then, we can begin to think about next season. No distractions for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Well, this season ain't over yet. So we should keep things right until the end and make sure we are able to do the double. Then, we can begin to think about next season. No distractions for now.
okay but I feel like our starting eleven was becoming too predictable and our rotation this season was week,causing the fatigue that lost us the UCL,bouquet is tired and should sit on the bench next game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by timbros(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
sebod:

We can now start supporting City. There must be an upset.

Upset loading....

We need to throw our weight behind our remaining reps in Europe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
the international break shouldn't have happen, it took our front 3 from uscheesy,meanwhile guys do you think Liverpool can beat villareal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Godgay:
okay but I feel like our starting eleven was becoming too predictable and our rotation this season was week,causing the fatigue that lost us the UCL,bouquet is tired and should sit on the bench next game
You are right. And I think that will come in handy in th3 coming weeks with the kinda fixtures we have left. Lucho really failed in the area of rotation. Imagine, Suarez has never been subbed out this season. Neymar and Messi too maybe once or twice. I mean, 3 key figures. At least with Madrid, Ronaldo is the only one and can be covered if need be. But the whole of the MSN trio are exactly like that, without substitution.

Well, we honestly need to make new signings to bolster the squad. That will be at the end of the season though. For now let's focus on the remainder of the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Barcelona were eliminated from the Champions League by Atletico Madrid for the second time in three years and have now lost three of their last four matches. This has prompted an all too familiar round of “BARCELONA IN TROUBLE” alarmism that past experience has proven is rarely warranted. So how is one to tell when we’re actually in the midst of a true Barcapocalypse? Here’s a handy guide…
Failing to become the first club to ever win the Champions League in back to back seasons: Not in crisis.
Losing three of four matches after going unbeaten in 39: Not in crisis.
Only having a three-point lead atop La Liga: Not in crisis.
Being in the Copa del Rey final: Not in crisis.
Messi going five consecutive matches without scoring: Not in crisis.
Media publishing a fresh round of “Barcelona are collapsing” clickbait: Not in crisis.
Messi actively choking on a Lego piece: In crisis.
Gerard Pique deactivating his Twitter account: In crisis.
Barcelona’s only trophy over a two-season stretch is a fair play award for Luis Suarez:
In crisis.
Barcelona falling into the relegation zone in April: In crisis.
Experts unanimously degrading Barca’s valuation from “more than a club” to “equal to or less than a club”: In crisis.
Jose Mourinho taking control of La Masia:
In crisis.
The seven plagues are focused solely over the Camp Nou: In crisis.
Dani Alves wearing something understated and normal: In crisis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Godgay:
the international break shouldn't have happen, it took our front 3 from uscheesy,meanwhile guys do you think Liverpool can beat villareal
. Anything can happen between the sides. But Liverpool are looking good though. Let's see how things turn out to be.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

You are right. And I think that will come in handy in th3 coming weeks with the kinda fixtures we have left. Lucho really failed in the area of rotation. Imagine, Suarez has never been subbed out this season. Neymar and Messi too maybe once or twice. I mean, 3 key figures. At least with Madrid, Ronaldo is the only one and can be covered if need be. But the whole of the MSN trio are exactly like that, without substitution.

Well, we honestly need to make new signings to bolster the squad. That will be at the end of the season though. For now let's focus on the remainder of the season.
first I think we are still messi-dependent when others don't show, I also think this problem has been long showing,even our second leg against arsenal,we LOST team play during the beggining of last month and started depending on counters and individual talent and the international break didn't help either, so let's just rotate our game against Valencia,secure and a double and move on
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Na dmcdad u scold like this? The guy Na old man ooo.

Why dem dey do my guy like this na... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Godgay:
first I think we are still messi-dependent when others don't show, I also think this problem has been long showing,even our second leg against arsenal,we LOST team play during the beggining of last month and started depending on counters and individual talent and the international break didn't help either, so let's just rotate our game against Valencia,secure and a double and move on
You are right. But we will need to make sure we win against Valencia who are our strongest opponent as far as the remaining games are concerned.

Let's see how things pan out though. But we have to win this weekend to at least restore confidence back and to further prove we can still take up the league trophy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
dmcdad:

You are right. But we will need to make sure we win against Valencia who are our strongest opponent as far as the remaining games are concerned.

Let's see how things pan out though. But we have to win this weekend to at least restore confidence back and to further prove we can still take up the league trophy.
yea,but that defending UCL pain sha,well I want newcomers like city or atheli to win it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
coded01:

Why dem dey do my guy like this na... grin grin grin
Sorry, do I know you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by danbrowndmf(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Classyalabolass:

True talk brov.

Okay, lemme use this medium to announce this beforehand. I would need y'all to come out en masse to vote Estharfabian www.nairaland.com/estharfabian in the Miss Nairaland competition that's about getting underway. I'm her campaign manager and like all Aare-Ona Kakanfos of old Oyo empire barring from Kakanfo Adonji, I'm expected to bring home a victory or commit suicide. grin

You can click on the afore link and check her out. There would be series of tests and probably an essay competition before the finale and I would give y'all a link for each activity when the time comes. I crave your indulgence and hope you'd click on whatever link I tag you with in order to do the needful.

The grand prize is 50k. If we win this for her be rest assured that each of you is getting one gallon of fuel as emolument cheesy grin

cc:

Sinizia
Mhizkel
Danbrowndmf
Dmcdad
Sebod
Usbcable
Tval
Sirshymmex
Ibime
dearpreye
peakabeau1
Emaprince
Grayline
007bruce
Kr0ne
Airmark
Mikuz
Cao
Obesemf
Jreyez
Lyricist
Ksslib
Guykhena
Kingsilly
Kimbeelyie
Heywhizzy
Cococandy
Sosiqdude
007bruce
Elymaximuss
Gottoboy
Teddybiyasi
Ollah1
Freecocoa
Bykebyke
Geoxpress
Reyginus
Jigsawkillah
Lhood
Llaykorn
Nihilist
Richiy
Krasid
Homesteady
Cherlene
Muhdg
Cao
Kingsilly
DJ5naira
Pdizzle
eyoniggar
martineverest
jstbeinhonest
Jaybee3
pamcode
Edwife
bukatyne
Giyazz
ramdeuter
Damdehmola
Timbutku
desmonddessi
Richiy
VickyRotex
et alia
Me & you and Kr0ne on same team last year for tophaz & she won.
But i dy root for this lanicky babe sha. Mimzy sef na another babe o.

Dark having me on your team go be big plus o. Atleast i have 5solid monikers that has been for more than 3months to Vote grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Me & you and Kr0ne on same team last year for tophaz & she won.
But i dy root for this laicky babe sha. Miimzy sef na another babe o.

Dark having me on your team go be big plus o. Atleast i have 5solid monikers that has been for more than 3months to Vote grin

Forget Lānicky jare and come over to my side. Message my darkenedrebel account make we strategize. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:45am On Apr 16, 2016
dmcdad:

Sorry, do I know you?

grin grin grin
Who between you don join athletico ?
Meanwhile, barca fans are pathetic, all of una go see am. 11th ucl loading , Real Madrid , the most glamorous football club in the world!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Just let us know when amd how to vote.
Classyalabolass:

True talk brov.

Okay, lemme use this medium to announce this beforehand. I would need y'all to come out en masse to vote Estharfabian www.nairaland.com/estharfabian in the Miss Nairaland competition that's about getting underway. I'm her campaign manager and like all Aare-Ona Kakanfos of old Oyo empire barring from Kakanfo Adonji, I'm expected to bring home a victory or commit suicide. grin

You can click on the afore link and check her out. There would be series of tests and probably an essay competition before the finale and I would give y'all a link for each activity when the time comes. I crave your indulgence and hope you'd click on whatever link I tag you with in order to do the needful.

The grand prize is 50k. If we win this for her be rest assured that each of you is getting one gallon of fuel as emolument cheesy grin

cc:

Sinizia
Mhizkel
Danbrowndmf
Dmcdad
Sebod
Usbcable
Tval
Sirshymmex
Ibime
dearpreye
peakabeau1
Emaprince
Grayline
007bruce
Kr0ne
Airmark
Mikuz
Cao
Obesemf
Jreyez
Lyricist
Ksslib
Guykhena
Kingsilly
Kimbeelyie
Heywhizzy
Cococandy
Sosiqdude
007bruce
Elymaximuss
Gottoboy
Teddybiyasi
Ollah1
Freecocoa
Bykebyke
Geoxpress
Reyginus
Jigsawkillah
Lhood
Llaykorn
Nihilist
Richiy
Krasid
Homesteady
Cherlene
Muhdg
Cao
Kingsilly
DJ5naira
Pdizzle
eyoniggar
martineverest
jstbeinhonest
Jaybee3
pamcode
Edwife
bukatyne
Giyazz
ramdeuter
Damdehmola
Timbutku
desmonddessi
Richiy
VickyRotex
et alia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Dear Cules

All of you obviously missed the plot when they labelled Barcelona UEFALONA.
the alias was not due to favorable or unfavorable draws but due to he fact that in many recent matches won by barca leading to UCL victory there were clear cut instances of referees giving undue advantage to your team.
Inter Milan
AC Milan
chelsea (most obvious)
real madrid
arsenal
Atletico
Man city
And I,think Bayern
Have all been at,the receiving end of officials givin wrong calls that made the teams above loose to barca.

That my friends is why you forever carry the name UEFALONA.

even this last match against ATM na God save our madrid neighbors. Iniesta that should be taking showers played the ball,that led to a penalty that the idiot of a referee waved away and instead awarded a free kick.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2016
The poster above me just left the jedi joint.what he posted is the result of too much jedi and lacing it with sambisa weeds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2016
ollah1:
The poster above me just left the jedi joint.what he posted is the result of too much jedi and lacing it with sambisa weeds.
Talking of jedi jedi...when are you changing your signature.
grin
Abi shame too dey catch you?
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2016
usbcable:

Talking of jedi jedi...when are you changing your signature.
grin
Abi shame too dey catch you?
grin

Shame catch me for fighting for a third treble? Which treble u don ever win in your over 100 years of existence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DaVinci24(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
usbcable:
Talking of jedi jedi...when are you changing your signature. grin Abi shame too dey catch you? grin
Are you not a chelsea fan? :-D

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ohma456 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.