Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,384 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4705079 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2016
DaVinci24:

Are you not a chelsea fan? :-D

Tissue paper fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DaVinci24(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2016
ollah1:

Tissue paper fan
Chelsea is the worst team to be a fan of now. They have a useless squad. They make useless signings and they fantasize too much.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2016
DaVinci24:

Are you not a chelsea fan? :-D
yes I am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
grin
usbcable:
yes I am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
ollah1:

Shame catch me for fighting for a third treble? Which treble u don ever win in your over 100 years of existence

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaVinci24:
Chelsea is the worst team to be a fan of now. They have a useless squad. They make useless signings and they fantasize too much.

Most thuggish fans... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin
Who between you don join athletico ?
Meanwhile, barca fans are pathetic, all of una go see am. 11th ucl loading , Real Madrid , the most glamorous football club in the world!!!

What of your team chelsea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

What of your team chelsea
His team is currently being taught a lesson from their masters, Citey!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
En route Chelsea thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Has anyone seen airmark around? Tell him his team Chelsea is getting demolished by Man City

He should stop claiming Madrid his team is Chelsea

Useless fan useless club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
snrman:
En route Chelsea thread
Home and away 6-0. Chai Citey, there is Oluwa ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Airmark is a Glory hunter..Chelsea are doing badly this season and he ports to Madrid cause of Champions league. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
bykebyke:
Airmark is a Glory hunter..Chelsea are doing badly this season and he ports to Madrid cause of Champions league. grin
angry angry grin I would do the same in his shoes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
bykebyke:
You dey mind am ni? Na to dey carry Busi mata for head like gele up and down. The same Busi might be joining Pep next season to add more to their woes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
reports said that iniesta burst up into tears inside team bus after ATM defeat <angry

well, like they say
form is temporary, class is permanent ..4-0 tomorrow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
bykebyke:

You were still being held in the hand, assisted to cross the streets when I have been following real Madrid , especially the era when figo dumped barca's boring jersey and chose a bigger team in the spanish capital. So keep it shut .

sebod:

You dey mind am ni? Na to dey carry Busi mata for head like gele up and down. The same Busi might be joining Pep next season to add more to their woes.

Trust me I have seen quality dms in my lifetime, busquets will be making a carreer suicide like valdes if he moves to epl. He will be sodomised by the likes of saido mane and co . As usual I will come here to post gifs to prove it.

raumdeuter:
Has anyone seen airmark around? Tell him his team Chelsea is getting demolished by Man City
He should stop claiming Madrid his team is Chelsea
Useless fan useless club

Yesterday a barca fan asked me about Chelsea , I told him we were given chances to all players now. Which is very fair. A new coach is coming to do the final cleansing, meanwhile the world awaits the battle of Madrid teams in the ucl final once again, that's more crucial.

snrman:
angry angry grin I would do the same in his shoes

Which same thing are you going to do ? Sorry I am not you bro .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Hi pips

VALENCIA victory loading...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2016
usbcable:
Hi pips

VALENCIA victory loading...
U would literally feel the fear and the anxiety oozing thru their posts if Barca dont win today grin grin

Friends and Family of Valencia all the way cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
U would literally feel the fear and the anxiety oozing thru their posts if Barca dont win today grin grin

Friends and Family of Valencia all the way cheesy cheesy
we won the league last season with only 2pointa diff

even if we don't win today ....we get superior H2H record against d two maddead clubs

talk another one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2016
pelvicky:
we won the league last season with only 2pointa diff

even if we don't win today ....we get superior H2H record against d two maddead clubs

talk another one
Lol! Of cos its never over until its over. But all am waiting for is the satisfaction of seeing most of u unravel IF Barca no win today wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Let's go for the win today guys! 3-0 victory tonight for me!!

Força Barça!!! kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
una don start again.

who go do the scoring?

waiting for your answer grin
mcdreeezy:
Let's go for the win today guys! 3-0 victory tonight for me!!

Força Barça!!! kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
usbcable:
una don start again.
who go do the scoring?
waiting for your answer grin
who do the scoring when we knack u guys with 4 unreply goals??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Shakira pregnant again.

Pique lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Today will be the first time this season that I am not looking forward to a Barca match. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
bykebyke:
Today will be the first time this season that I am not looking forward to a Barca match. grin
Ahswear! I go stream am nonetheless.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Watching lecister game and the wondering if it was barca that was given a 94th min pk in 4 mins extra time what haters go say

Uefalona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dadehmola: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Uefaleicester undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
snrman:
Watching lecister game and the wondering if it was barca that was given a 94th min pk in 4 mins extra time what haters go say

Uefalona
You don see wetin we dey face na.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chimezie198(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Time for barca match pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chimezie198:
Time for barca match pls
7:30pm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.