Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,216 members, 7,923,095 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4759640 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (6274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2016
bigkesh:
Krychowiak is way better than Busquet........

Anyone with half a brain knows it

Who be ds Krychowiak sef.
Raumdeuter no go still gree o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pataki: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Airmark, but why are you wicked like this? See how you have turned ramuzaki into a mad man that everyone is now ridiculing up and down the board.

Personally I rate Krychowiak a better DM than Busquet. But that does not take away the fact Busquet, if and when his head is in the game, he is good on his days.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Afraid keh... You just like to include me for wetin no concern me. Chai... I don suffer for NL.cheesy

Wetin no concern you ? cheesy
Have you not supported the fact that busquets was asked to be sold for always playing rubbish for barcelona by a barca fan?

Have you not confirmed krychowiak was a great player as opposed to lies dayo DK ramuzaki tried to let you people believe?

Come on man, dont disappoint me, i thought you are an upright man, not a fraud like raumdeuter. stand by what you believe in.

bigkesh:
Krychowiak is way better than Busquet........
Anyone with half a brain knows it

Chelseafan1:

Ramuzaki is brainless. Even one barca fan told him to his face after watching krychowiak, that he had been feeding them with lies that the guy was fantastic against barca.

Pataki:
Airmark, but why are you wicked like this? See how you have turned ramuzaki into a mad man that everyone is now ridiculing up and down the board.
Personally I rate Krychowiak a better DM than Busquet. But that does not take away the fact Busquet, if and when his head is in the game, he is good on his days.

grin Ramuzaki is my boy . If you see how krychowiak bossed the midfield against barcelona last time, as usual he was everywhere terminating barca's free-flow plays. How barca failed to sign him still baffles me.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Heard vermalean is leaving....they should get 1 more cb at this point it is more important than the cf .... matieu? I don't have words 2 describe how useless he's been!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Heard vermalean is leaving....they should get 1 more cb at this point it is more important than the cf .... matieu? I don't have words 2 describe how useless he's been!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2016
Krychwiak is d best they say? Buy him they won't! They'd rather recommend 4 another club dey wish doom to meet! God forbid! He should go to lique 1 to rest with all his statistical work rate....They should have gone 4 him instead of kante then....At the end of the day, the board is way smarter than lots of stupid fans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Make Neymar and Rafinha carry themselves deh come back jor. undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
airmark:

Wetin no concern you ? cheesy
Have you not supported the fact that busquets was asked to be sold for always playing rubbish for barcelona by a barca fan?

Have you not confirmed krychowiak was a great player as opposed to lies dayo DK ramuzaki tried to let you people believe?

Come on man, dont disappoint me, i thought you are an upright man, not a fraud like raumdeuter. stand by what you believe in.

Ramuzaki is brainless. Even one barca fan told him to his face after watching krychowiak, that he had been feeding them with lies that the guy was fantastic against barca.

grin Ramuzaki is my boy . If you see how krychowiak bossed the midfield against barcelona last time, as usual he was everywhere terminating barca's free-flow plays. How barca failed to sign him still baffles me.

Abeg what does the emboldened mean? Chai... I don really suffer for your hand. E don reach level wey you go dey talk wetin I no talk abi?

As for acknowledging Krychowiak's gameplay, I did and will always do cause the guy is good. But please no twist my words again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You dont know Krychowiak? He is the one they were using to mop the field at the begining of the gif

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Abeg what does the emboldened mean? Chai... I don really suffer for your hand. E don reach level wey you go dey talk wetin I no talk abi?

As for acknowledging Krychowiak's gameplay, I did and will always do cause the guy is good. But please no twist my words again.

I don chase Dayo away with his tail between his legs. No need for long thing. meanwhile , Barcelona and chelsea are having defensive issues in their preseasons Una fit sell busquet to us ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Only extremely foolish people would rate Krychowiak ahead of Busquets

They played the same La Liga and in the season just finished

Busquets made the team of the season Krychowiak didnt

http://www.laliga.es/en/news/the-liga-bbva-201516-team-of-the-season

Team of the season

Oblak Pique Godin Marcelo, Busquets, Modric Iniesta, Suarez, Messi Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

They played la liga 2014/2015 together and euro 2016 (the most recent tournament, where both players were all fit) . grin grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
airmark:

I don chase Dayo away with his tail between his legs. No need for long thing. meanwhile , Barcelona and chelsea are having defensive issues in their preseasons Una fit sell busquet to us ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wetin una wan use am do? Una wan take am fry egg? cheesy

Busi would be woeful in your system, same way Krychowiak would be woeful in ours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
marqueetim:

Oga when leicester ur champions were trashed u no know.
Meanwhile why dragging me back to this thread.
3 finals ended 0-0(90 minutes+). Messi couldn't use one moment of brilliance to decide the any. Coming here niggaz keep blaming Higuain and Co. Tired of wailings sad wink

Well said bro.

However, I don't think it is fair to blame Messi for any of those defeats. They were simply unlucky in the 2 finals against Chile while Germany were clearly a better side in Rio.

NB: This thread needs you bro cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
dmcdad:

So you are among those that want Busi sold lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
sebod:

So you are among those that want Busi sold lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Please sir, do quote where I said so. Abi you no see where I talk say make that your guy stop to dey twist my words?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Please sir, do quote where I said so. Abi you no see where I talk say make that your guy stop to dey twist my words?

Hehehehe, I just sitdown dey look when e dey rope you ehn as per your quote grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
10d0ve:
Krychwiak is d best they say? Buy him they won't! They'd rather recommend 4 another club dey wish doom to meet! God forbid! He should go to lique 1 to rest with all his statistical work rate....They should have gone 4 him instead of kante then....At the end of the day, the board is way smarter than lots of stupid fans

Leave Airfart Make him dey yarn Opata jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
sebod:

Hehehehe, I just sitdown dey look when e dey rope you ehn as per your quote grin grin grin

Rope who ?Someone accused your son of theft , instead of convincing everyone that your son is not a thief, you started saying thank God he has not used what he stole. Guy check the accusation by the barca fan who said busquets was totally useless and dmcdad's reaction . Dmcdad never knew time like this would come , he was busy praising dayo shouting chisos to his comment as if he needed american visa. cheesy
Meanwhile see how musa collected the ball from busquets and turned his head here. Great dms that i know were never this meek in their peaks. This is example of what that barca fan vexed for which dmcdad was not against.

[img]http:///media/8-08-2016/S75k5u.gif[/img]

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Dmcdad:Busquets holds onto the ball unnecessarily.

Translation in Airmark's language,Busquets should be sold.

I don laugh tire. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2016
airmark the same people you are using as evidence are denying you just like your chelsea fans denied you as being too daft
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Don't mind that dunce that has his cerebral hemispheres stuffed with cow's fecal matter.
He went to pick comments that were made when the team was still have teething problems under Enrique.
I remember when Tata was our coach, some people even said Messi should be sold! If Messi can be asked to be sold by fans, then anybody can want any player to be sold provided he is not playing well.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pataki: 1:05am On Aug 09, 2016
This Ramuzaki guy is intellectually useless and a fraud sha.

Why not tell us how Krychowiak made it into laliga team of the season in 2015, when both him and Busquet were fit all season, despite the treble win of Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Which is your best headline? grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:18am On Aug 09, 2016
[img]http://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CpYB-BkWEAASP0X.jpg:small[/img]

Okayy this is very funny grin grin
who read the story of Brazilians shouting Neymar out, Martha in?

But what is happening to Brazil? It seems no member of MSN is destined to win any international trophy this year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 09, 2016
homesteady:
Which is your best headline? grin grin
More Liga titles than Cristina. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:00am On Aug 09, 2016
bykebyke:

If you are smart the main point in that barca fan's comment is busquets was useless and should be sold. If dmcdad could say '' no be lie...'' as response i must have overrated your intelligence if you really meant what you wrote up here.

raumdeuter:
airmark the same people you are using as evidence are denying you just like your chelsea fans denied you as being too daft

Who were the people denying ? only dmcdad has been involved and came out trying not to hurt you one of barca's treacherous sympathisers. His defence has been very poor. He confirmed what the barca fan said in its entirety, that busquets was totally useless. Afofungbemu nie sha.

homesteady:

[s]Don't mind that dunce that has his cerebral hemispheres stuffed with cow's fecal matter.
He went to pick comments that were made when the team was still have teething problems under Enrique.[/s]
I remember when Tata was our coach, some people even said Messi should be sold! If Messi can be asked to be sold by fans, then anybody can want any player to be sold provided he is not playing well.

Saying someone was totally useless in 2014 and up till now we are still arguing about his greatness tells a lot. Not forgeting his diving history. The worst form of messi is what busquets would pray and fast to reach before he retires. No sensible barca fan would write that messi was totally useless same season they won almost all the trophies available on planet earth. Same season messi was the best la liga player and best assists provider. So your defence as usual is what motor park soccer analysts would be ashamed to bring to the table. You are one of those i try to avoid to argue with because of lack of intelligence in every of your line. It gets me angry.

Pataki:
This Ramuzaki guy is intellectually useless and a fraud sha.
Why not tell us how Krychowiak made it into laliga team of the season in 2015, when both him and Busquet were fit all season, despite the treble win of Barcelona.

grin grin grin
God bless you. Ramuzaki went mute when i splashed that, only to come back when he realised i was offline and byke byke gave him liver. It would amaze you that busquets only got a place in the la liga team of the season just last season after 8 years, something krychowiak got immediately he breezed into la liga. Dayo is a fraud. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:27am On Aug 09, 2016
airmark:

Saying someone was totally useless in 2014 and up till now we are still arguing about his greatness tells a lot. Not forgetting his diving history. The worst form of messi is what busquets would pray and fast to reach before he retires. No sensible barca fan would write that messi was totally useless same season they won almost all the trophies available on planet earth. Same season messi was the best la liga player and best assists provider. So your defence as usual is what motor park soccer analysts would be ashamed to bring to the table. You are one of those i try to avoid to argue with because of lack of intelligence in every of your line. It gets me angry.

We won almost all trophies available on planet earth under Tata Martino?
I thought by now your comprehension would have improved, I overestimated your learning capacity.
Biko read my post again -

homesteady:

Don't mind that dunce that has his cerebral hemispheres stuffed with cow's fecal matter.
He went to pick comments that were made when the team was still have teething problems under Enrique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:30am On Aug 09, 2016
bykebyke:
More Liga titles than Cristina. grin grin
Krasid is this true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (6274) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.