Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,906 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4841324 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) (6275) (6276) (6277) ... (6358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14
Noted, chief.
Barca fit give pesin BP if pesin no get mind 🤣🤣🤣
I need dis fucking trophy............😔
Kilishihunter:

This has to be his last season at the club, we have to surely go for a well proven one next year since roque is deemed not to be Barça level and would probably be sold, Flick would work on their mentality I believe and the ones that don't want to adapt would be benched or swept out, let's remember Rome was not built in a day so he and the squad need to show us what they are made of over time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 1:51am On Aug 15
Hw far guys

Be like madrid win trophy yesterday?🤨 Abeg na true?🤔 Make person share update

So like this, Mbappe don win trophy with madrid.

And be like say he go score too. Abeg make person share update😳
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gucciboy: 5:47am On Aug 15
nonny1212:
Hw far guys

Be like madrid win trophy yesterday?🤨 Abeg na true?🤔 Make person share update

So like this, Mbappe don win trophy with madrid.

And be like say he go score too. Abeg make person share update😳

You no get phone? You're asking questions and at the same time answering yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15
Laliga begin today, fc Barcelona plays on Saturday 😎😎
Barca go whine u, but no panic😜
What are your predictions for barca in each competition dis season 😁

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15
If u look kounde face, u go tink say he mean business 😂😊😊

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15
Ijustwantto:
Laliga begin today, fc Barcelona plays on Saturday 😎😎
Barca go whine u, but no panic😜
What are your predictions for barca in each competition dis season 😁

No predictions yet. Just to assess our general play this season... From now till December to have a solid opinion of the season's expectations.

Our Gamper trophy loss was actually good. Setting us straight and a reality check that we ain't there yet so we don't get all too co¢ky. And hopefully sends the right message to Deco and Laporta, Deco especially who's been grossly incompetent and needs to be sacked or demoted to a mere scouting role.
We need solid acquisitions, most importantly the right profiles. Not just signing stars or big name players. I don't mind getting a youngster in the 23 year old and above for our key roles in DM, LW, ST.
So thankfully that loss will force us to at least do something with the remaining 2 weeks of transfer window for solidifying the team.

A perfect season for me would have been, signing Mamardashvili for €30mn, getting Merino for €25mn, and getting a young and promising talent for the LW for around €20mn if the funds permit. With the first two a priority.
If not, we go for a LW in January.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15
I just hope and pray this guy stays. I don't know why he isn't seriously amongst the big bets for this season.

He's very promising and I hold him in high esteem even ahead of Pau Cubarsi in my books. Got that Araujo killer instinct, while he handles passing and pressure way better. He's the number one player from La Masia I wanted more prominent role for last season....well until Yamal.
I just wish this season is his time. Painfully we'd most likely loan or sell him. A loan is preferable tho.

His time to shine will come this season I think, cos I feel we'll still have shortages some number of times mid-season as is Barca's unlucky fashion with injuries. Araujo is out already. Christensen is also not 100% fit all the time and might even be a candidate for the DM role if we do nothing about that position. That leaves us with Inigo and Kounde. And possibly Eric Garcia.

Faye can even play LB too in case Balde messes up or isn't up to speed. Hector Fort can be moved to the RB spot, if Kounde is to be moved to CB.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:59pm On Aug 15
Nico na deadly player sha but unfortunately for him bilbao is not the club to take him to his highest level
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:01pm On Aug 15
abduleez1:
I just hope and pray this guy stays. I don't know why he isn't seriously amongst the big bets for this season.

He's very promising and I hold him in high esteem even ahead of Pau Cubarsi in my books. Got that Araujo killer instinct, while he handles passing and pressure way better. He's the number one player from La Masia I wanted more prominent role for last season....well until Yamal.
I just wish this season is his time. Painfully we'd most likely loan or sell him. A loan is preferable tho.

His time to shine will come this season I think, cos I feel we'll still have shortages some number of times mid-season as is Barca's unlucky fashion with injuries. Araujo is out already. Christensen is also not 100% fit all the time and might even be a candidate for the DM role if we do nothing about that position. That leaves us with Inigo and Kounde. And possibly Eric Garcia.

Faye can even play LB too in case Balde messes up or isn't up to speed. Hector Fort can be moved to the RB spot, if Kounde is to be moved to CB.
I just hope we loan him out at the worst, he and roque cause Inigo should be leaving next year since Eric doesn't want to go, we might also sell araujo too if both parties don't come to an agreement, hopefully it won't happen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15
Lol. No prediction yet cheesy
abduleez1:

No predictions yet. Just to assess our general play this season... From now till December to have a solid opinion of the season's expectations.

Our Gamper trophy loss was actually good. Setting us straight and a reality check that we ain't there yet so we don't get all too co¢ky. And hopefully sends the right message to Deco and Laporta, Deco especially who's been grossly incompetent and needs to be sacked or demoted to a mere scouting role.
We need solid acquisitions, most importantly the right profiles. Not just signing stars or big name players. I don't mind getting a youngster in the 23 year old and above for our key roles in DM, LW, ST.
So thankfully that loss will force us to at least do something with the remaining 2 weeks of transfer window for solidifying the team.

A perfect season for me would have been, signing Mamardashvili for €30mn, getting Merino for €25mn, and getting a young and promising talent for the LW for around €20mn if the funds permit. With the first two a priority.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15
Someone needs to tell him dis.
No matter what, barca na GOATED forever.
grin grin grin
If a person wants to be loyal to a club, at least it will be a big club.
Barca con toast u, u con reject am.
Na here I dey sha cool
Kilishihunter:
Nico na deadly player sha but unfortunately for him bilbao is not the club to take him to his highest level
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:36pm On Aug 15
abduleez1:

I actually have missed your analysis on podcast abeg.

Long time bro!!! 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15
FirstbornWds:

I actually have missed your analysis on podcast abeg.

Long time bro!!! 😂

How far na....long time no see. 😀
Interesting times back then.

Why you dey mostly missing late last season from this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15
Kilishihunter:

I just hope we loan him out at the worst, he and roque cause Inigo should be leaving next year since Eric doesn't want to go, we might also sell araujo too if both parties don't come to an agreement, hopefully it won't happen

That's my prayer. He should be loaned to a club who will play hik prominently and gain first team experience.
As for Roque, I don't know what to make of the guy again sef. I'm becoming indifferent with his situation.
The few times I saw him in preseason I wasn't too impressed. Although, given by his punishing lack of playtime last season, it would impact his game, still I ain't too moved.
The enthusiasm of Roque being in Barca has waned for me after what Xavi did last season. And seeing the rise of Pau Victor and Hansi Flick consequently ignoring Roque doesn't instill confidence in his abilities for me. Two successive coaches can't be wrong on a player at same time.... I think.

His case might be that of Rique Puig, and we remember how controversial that guy's presence in the Barca team was that season. Almost led to Civil War. So even tho there's the raw talent, behaviour and character might be lacking as was the case (suspected to be) with Rique.
Weird how their names sounds similar.

We all thought Xavi hated this guy, but this one that Flick is hardly even giving him a look in, is even more worrisome than Xavi's sins. In matches were almost all the under 18s of La Masia are constantly getting minutes in preseason matches, and Roque who's a first team player is still below the hierarchy of new kids, is worrying.

The question now might be, WHAT'S HE DOING WRONG? ? Cos this can't be witch-hunting no more.

Anyone noticed this small tiny kid, Quim Junyent?? Did y'all see the minutes he's got. He impressed me in two matches I watched. And I'm assuming he had more minutes than Roque in the entire preseason.

That sends alarm bells to me. If Barca sold him now and for a good price. I won't blink twice. €30-35mn and I'm good. If he can't get opportunities now, when is he ever going to get it, even with a new coach. And especially next season wgere I feel Barca's finances must have stabilised and renewed cash flow to go bigger in the transfer window. I don't see him given that blind trust.
So I feel a new club will be better for his sake and his growth. Or something miraculous happens for him.

Also his entourage seemingly use of media victimhood as their path to addressing issues doesn't appeal to my sense of judgement. All this one of crying every 3 Éké market days isn't producing the desired reaction from me. Where I wan Dey see am na on the field in action every time he's given a chance to impress. And so far, I ain't seen none of that. Even Pablo Torre suffered same last season but you could see he got the potential almost every time he played.

Of course, I know Barca has treated Roque badly. But it is what it is. The game is brutal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15
Kilishihunter:
Perhaps it is the chaos and uncertainty surrounding Barcelona and there transfers, is what is keeping him away.

When you think about it, you wonder if you aren't better off staying in a stable environment such as Bilbao, where you know what to expect, where you're adored and you have excellent salary and you have friends and families close by, than risking it all for more glory, in an unstable and uncharted territory like Barcelona.

If Barcelona put there house in order, then perhaps try again next season, provided Nico keeps up this level.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fatherofnone(m): 3:51am On Aug 16
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:00am On Aug 16
So, the season is about to start and we've had only one signing throughout the transfer window, and this signing is for a position that we already got covered 😔

The Barcelona board has been the problem of this club, before the transfer window, it was rumoured that we are going into the market in search of a DM, and a LW but we also need a player or two in the ST and GK positions too, but we ignored all these things we lacked instead we went for Dani Olmo with the excuse that he can play as a LW-er😔 and we've been begging Nico to come as if he's the only LW-er currently in the market

We have no defensive minded midfielder but we're looking forward to playing a high pressing game with hansi flick😔

I hope this season we don't concede an average of 3 goals per match because it's going to be tough
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:55am On Aug 16
khingTony:
So, the season is about to start and we've had only one signing throughout the transfer window, and this signing is for a position that we already got covered 😔

The Barcelona board has been the problem of this club, before the transfer window, it was rumoured that we are going into the market in search of a DM, and a LW but we also need a player or two in the ST and GK positions too, but we ignored all these things we lacked instead we went for Dani Olmo with the excuse that he can play as a LW-er😔 and we've been begging Nico to come as if he's the only LW-er currently in the market

We have no defensive minded midfielder but we're looking forward to playing a high pressing game with hansi flick😔

I hope this season we don't concede an average of 3 goals per match because it's going to be tough

Season starting =/= transfer window has ended
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:56am On Aug 16
abduleez1:

How far na....long time no see. 😀
Interesting times back then.

Why you dey mostly missing late last season from this thread.

Oh yes... We had very lovely times 😂

Xavi and Barca wan take my life last season plus, work no allow me chance that much.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:00am On Aug 16
abduleez1:

That's my prayer. He should be loaned to a club who will play hik prominently and gain first team experience.
As for Roque, I don't know what to make of the guy again sef. I'm becoming indifferent with his situation.
The few times I saw him in preseason I wasn't too impressed. Although, given by his punishing lack of playtime last season, it would impact his game, still I ain't too moved.
The enthusiasm of Roque being in Barca has waned for me after what Xavi did last season. And seeing the rise of Pau Victor and Hansi Flick consequently ignoring Roque doesn't instill confidence in his abilities for me. Two successive coaches can't be wrong on a player at same time.... I think.

His case might be that of Rique Puig, and we remember how controversial that guy's presence in the Barca team was that season. Almost led to Civil War. So even tho there's the raw talent, behaviour and character might be lacking as was the case (suspected to be) with Rique.
Weird how their names sounds similar.

We all thought Xavi hated this guy, but this one that Flick is hardly even giving him a look in, is even more worrisome than Xavi's sins. In matches were almost all the under 18s of La Masia are constantly getting minutes in preseason matches, and Roque who's a first team player is still below the hierarchy of new kids, is worrying.

The question now might be, WHAT'S HE DOING WRONG? ? Cos this can't be witch-hunting no more.

Anyone noticed this small tiny kid, Quim Junyent?? Did y'all see the minutes he's got. He impressed me in two matches I watched. And I'm assuming he had more minutes than Roque in the entire preseason.

That sends alarm bells to me. If Barca sold him now and for a good price. I won't blink twice. €30-35mn and I'm good. If he can't get opportunities now, when is he ever going to get it, even with a new coach. And especially next season wgere I feel Barca's finances must have stabilised and renewed cash flow to go bigger in the transfer window. I don't see him given that blind trust.
So I feel a new club will be better for his sake and his growth. Or something miraculous happens for him.

Also his entourage seemingly use of media victimhood as their path to addressing issues doesn't appeal to my sense of judgement. All this one of crying every 3 Éké market days isn't producing the desired reaction from me. Where I wan Dey see am na on the field in action every time he's given a chance to impress. And so far, I ain't seen none of that. Even Pablo Torre suffered same last season but you could see he got the potential almost every time he played.

Of course, I know Barca has treated Roque badly. But it is what it is. The game is brutal.

Roque doesn't fit into any kind of player that should play for Barca. His holdup play is poor, can hardly beat his man, positionally average and feels like every push takes him to the ground. The only thing worth noting about him is his athleticsim and that's not enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 11:40am On Aug 16
You're letting Roque go leaving Lewa as the main striker, and you still sold Guiu. What a ridiculous decision. Guess what, Chelsea will. likely loan Guiu out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16
FirstbornWds:

Roque doesn't fit into any kind of player that should play for Barca. His holdup play is poor, can hardly beat his man, positionally average and feels like every push takes him to the ground. The only thing worth noting about him is his athleticsim and that's not enough.

Spot on. Those were my initial thoughts about him the few times I watched him. Very very poor on possession
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Derumklala12(m): 9:40am On Aug 17
We play today.. I pray for a very convincing win to silence criticism which say we can't compete
Most importantly is da 3pts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Derumklala12(m): 10:49am On Aug 17
Mahn I wanted to see Dani olmo.. but nature nose best 😞
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 11:54am On Aug 17
Fc Barcelona is back🔴🔵
The boys are back 🥶
It's match day 🔥
Best club plays today 😎
Let's go for the win
FT: Barcelona 3, Valencia 0😊

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michigang: 1:23pm On Aug 17
heavy reliance on lewa will be the downfall of this team. ijustwantto

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michigang: 1:23pm On Aug 17
mostob:
You're letting Roque go leaving Lewa as the main striker, and you still sold Guiu. What a ridiculous decision. Guess what, Chelsea will. likely loan Guiu out.
Ballzproblemm, is that true
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michigang: 1:25pm On Aug 17
jpmoriarti:
Spot on. Those were my initial thoughts about him the few times I watched him. Very very poor on possession
is he worse than ferran Torres?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblemm: 1:30pm On Aug 17
michigang:
Ballzproblemm, is that true
depends on if we get osihmen,that's the scenario.Either ways he doesn't have long term future with us,we will flip him for profit in the future.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17
True. I don't like lewa. Dude is too slow. Mostly missing big chances and not turning up in big games. I will like to see another player, even if na la masia player, to bench him cheesy
michigang:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:26pm On Aug 17
Na this Luiz diaz be deco choice ? Thank God say we no go sign am

This only thing this guy have over ferran torres is pace ,he is not even clinical than ferran torres ,despite that many Barca fans want ferran torres out which is understandable

Lastly God punish deco ,he really needs to leave my club for thinking diaz is a better option than Nico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Derumklala12(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17
michigang:
Y'all should free lewy.. in his 1st season he was good, 2nd not so much and yall roasting him even tho he had the same if not better stats than bdor faves belly and Vini
Sure your argument would be he doesn't turn up, but who did?? Raph had a game of brilliance after ghosting all seasons
😒😒

(1) (2) (3) ... (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) (6275) (6276) (6277) ... (6358) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.