Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,998 members, 7,980,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4844917 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6273) (6274) (6275) (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) ... (6361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:37pm On Aug 17
abduleez1:
Ter Laden and Inigo Martinez to Barc fans:
Na me go kill Una today.
I hope that Faye deal collapses this Inigo is supposed to be our last choice even behind Eric, na as the werey finish he come agree to come to us, that's why I want us to never go back again for Nico no matter how he balls for bilbao this season, these basque boys think say them too wise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Derumklala12(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17
Ijustwantto:
Lewa still dey gba. He should keep it up first grin
Normal the guy dey turn slow and he too dey fall but his instinct are intact but nature no treat am as he treat Messi and ololo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17
Cubarsi was lucky not to get a second yellow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17
Ferran Torres is not good angry

A one-on-one opportunity, this idiot still missed angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17
khingTony:
Ferran Torres is not good angry

A one-on-one opportunity, this idiot still missed angry

Water is wet💦

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17
Nice substitutions from Flick
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carot: 10:14pm On Aug 17
Leyqute:
Cubarsi was lucky not to get a second yellow.
Which club do you support again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carot: 10:18pm On Aug 17
abduleez1:
Ter Laden and Inigo Martinez to Barc fans:
Na me go kill Una today.
You still dey support barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17
Ijustwantto:
#feran Torres, out cool
0 shot
0 dribble
0 duel won 🤡🤡

Ferran Fraudress for a reason.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17
Abeg put one more now cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 10:27pm On Aug 17
How do you miss this type of simple tap in
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Derumklala12(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17
Those who taught Barca was unplayable just needed finishing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Derumklala12(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17
Feram tom Tom miss was criminal
Pedri passing when he's supposed to shoot
Lewy going down easy
Wer the key factors why we didn't add 2 more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17
Good way to start the league.. Unto the next match.

Ijustwantto... Abeg who we go play next. Make I book your confidence again. E work today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17
Derumklala12:
Feram tom Tom miss was criminal
Pedri passing when he's supposed to shoot
Lewy going down easy
Wer the key factors why we didn't add 2 more

Lewandowski also takes too many unnecessary touches inside the box, before you know opposition defense don reorganize themselves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17
Athletic club next. Be there 😉
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Good way to start the league.. Unto the next match.

Ijustwantto... Abeg who we go play next. Make I book your confidence again. E work today

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17
Victoria 😊
3 points secured 😎
Ferran should not forget to follow the exit door 😜
We are fc Barcelona 🔵🔴

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:50pm On Aug 17
Another day to remind you that injury prone pedri is
more available than Dutch zidane

Na him get injury prone tag pass ,but e Dey always play more than 30 games per season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:51pm On Aug 17
Terminate the contract of ferran torres

Lewandowski I am not moved ,you scored a tapin and a Pk

Lewandowski please leave my club

End
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:55pm On Aug 17
This was a very good performance and start to the season...you can clearly see the signs and this isn't even our complete 11

Can't lie I'm very happy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:55pm On Aug 17
andrewbaba44:

End
he's supposed to score tapins though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:57pm On Aug 17
God will punish ferran Torres

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:00pm On Aug 17
andrewbaba44:

End
See how we just pack mid for attack, Torres, Raphinha and a finished Lewandowski even though he saved us today, Nico not coming really killed our transfer window
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17
TAKEAWAYS FROM FIRST OFFICIAL MATCH....

Decent game.... Work in progress. Hard fought win.

One thing I noticed is based on this match, Flick is quick to make crucial changes, which is good and doesn't wait till things fall apart right under his nose. He saw Cubarsi has been on a yellow and was the most crucial backbone in defence and was making way more tackles due to the uselessness of Inigo Martinez, and he quickly removed him before causing further damage. Despite being a difficult situation.
Removed Marc Bernal to limit and control the boy's minutes as he knows he's still in early development phase. Bernal is yet to adapt to first team full 90mins football. Not saying he's not up to par, but he somehow tires quickly with the way I noticed he always gasps for breath around 30mins in the first half. So it's very important his playing time is managed till he fully adapts and that's where I praise Flick's foresight.

Marc Casado and Bernal are great together. It's very obvious Casado plays better with Bernal alongside him. Both gems needs to be protected. One thing I noticed is, Casado is very quick to release the ball.... doesn't like holding on to the ball for even a second, which makes him have more ball losses or misplaced passes, but it's good. Shows he's a risk taker. And we need more of that.

Ter Laden will obviously Terrorise us this season. And Inigo Martinez is a calamity waiting to happen. Bro needs to be sold ASAP and this is why I'm annoyed and saddened by Mikayil Faye's imminent departure. No left footed CB again if he goes and something happens to Inigo. Martinez was the face of failure in this match, tons of misplaced and poor passes and continued spamming of long balls that refuse to meet the intended target and instead gifts the ball to the opponents.

It's a match we would have easily won 3-1 or 4-1, but we'd take the win either way. The 3 points is important and we didn't play too shabby.

Flick's substitutions are good to great and mostly addresses issues on the field immediately spotted. That's how you measure a tactician dexterity.

As for Ferran, na God go punish am. Pau Victor is going places and will light up Catalonia.

Not our strongest squad with the absentees, but we made good use of what we had. And the La Masia boys are a joy to watch and renewed hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:00pm On Aug 17
BlaqFaze:
he's supposed to score tapins though

Even Trevor grandma will score tapins
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:01pm On Aug 17
Kilishihunter:

See how we just pack mid for attack, Torres, Raphinha and a finished Lewandowski even though he saved us today, Nico not coming really killed our transfer window

Walai my bro

Ferran torres is a proper idiot grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:02pm On Aug 17
Balde confirmed not injured

Thank God
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:02pm On Aug 17
With casado and Marc bernal 's superb performances today I think we can surely suspend the need for a DM for now but as for that LW we need somebody there asap before ferran sends me to the doctor

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 11:04pm On Aug 17
andrewbaba44:

Even Trevor grandma will score tapins
Lol...even Haaland scores only tapins. Lewandowski tried today because not everyone can score tapins...you can ask Ferran Torres
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17
Kilishihunter:

I hope that Faye deal collapses this Inigo is supposed to be our last choice even behind Eric, na as the werey finish he come agree to come to us, that's why I want us to never go back again for Nico no matter how he balls for bilbao this season, these basque boys think say them too wise

Same here oo. I'm just shaking my head how Faye is going out and this bum remains our only left footed CB. Eric Garcia better pass this one by far.

Me too.... I just wish we ignored him and never go back for him ever again. Make him enjoy him life for him 'club of the dreams".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:05pm On Aug 17
BlaqFaze:
Lol...even Haaland scores only tapins. Lewandowski tried today because not everyone can score tapins...you can ask Ferran Torres

I won’t praise lewandowski,he did well today and he has something in stock to take it back grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:06pm On Aug 17
abduleez1:

Same here oo. I'm just shaking my head how Faye is going out and this bum remains our only left footed CB. Eric Garcia better pass this one by far.

Me too.... I just wish we ignored him and never go back for him ever again. Make him enjoy him life for him 'club of the dreams".

I think Eric is also better than Faye ,but this will
Be a conversation for another day

(1) (2) (3) ... (6273) (6274) (6275) (6276) (6277) (6278) (6279) ... (6361) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: korexes(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.