Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,016 members, 7,925,158 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4764668 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6275) (6276) (6277) (6278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:46am
After watching Real Vardrid yesterday and saw the abundance of attacking talents. I wished they borrowed us one LW wink. Even Rodrygo will do so much better at Barca, given we currently don't have anyone playing that position.

Instead of over stacking on the left of the attack, with both Vinicus, Mbappe and Rodrygo, all favoring the LW thus creating a huge imbalance, they should just let go of one of them.

Of course, I know we can't sign any of them, at least not directly from Vardrid but it is an interesting scenario that what we don't have, they're overstocked with.

The way I see it, if Ancelloti wishes to get the best out of the 3 superstars, he has to let one of them go.

Of course, not that I am worried about how well they deal with being overbooked in LW/attack or otherwise but all I need is a LW. I don't care where we get him from. Nico Williams has bitched us. The fool. I thought he was friends with Lamine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:49am
jpmoriarti:
After watching Real Vardrid yesterday and saw the abundance of attacking talents. I wished they borrowed us one LW wink. Even Rodrygo will do so much better at Barca, given we currently don't have anyone playing that position.

Instead of over stacking on the left of the attack, with both Vinicus, Mbappe and Rodrygo, all favoring the LW thus creating a huge imbalance, they should just let go of one of them.

Of course, I know we can't sign any of them, at least not directly from Vardrid but it is an interesting scenario that what we don't have, they're overstocked with.

The way I see it, if Ancelloti wishes to get the best out of the 3 superstars, he has to let one of them go.

Of course, not that I am worried about how well they deal with being overbooked in LW/attack or otherwise but all I need is a LW. I don't care where we get him from. Nico Williams has bitched us. The fool. I thought he was friends with Lamine.

I will take rodryghost at Barca as a Lw ,but that’s impossible

Las las they will finally sacrifice him ,maybe mancity Liverpool or arsenal will be good for him

The day they will give guler consistent game time as RW that Bengali guy should start praying o grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:00am
andrewbaba44:

Las las they will finally sacrifice him ,maybe mancity Liverpool or arsenal will be good for him

The day they will give guler consistent game time as RW that Bengali guy should start praying o grin
I will definitely take Rodrygo at Barca. Good close control. Keen eye for a goal. Good dribbling though he can drift in and out of a game. But solid player.
He will eventually be sacrificed unfortunately because they will realize quickly that having 3 LWs as attackers is just an imbalance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:08am
I hope we don't bill sporting Lisbon too much for roque so we can have a go at gyokeres as our main striker for next season, agbaya dowski should be gradually getting ready to end his Barça spell come season end
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:12am
andrewbaba44:

Rodrygo is also a fine LW though not just as dangerous as akpororo reason why he's being played out of position, they signed both of them when bartomeu was trying to land one so the Neymar mistake won't be repeated which has helped them this far, he'll improve most teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (6275) (6276) (6277) (6278) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), Kilishihunter, Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.