Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686361 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

We should always hope both Madrids drop points. Dont underestimate Atleti.

Atletico? I dey take one eye dey watch them sha. Even Sevilla are proving none pushovers. This season will be serious soap opera.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Betis na soft work jare... And this one wey cr neva score, expect more goals in the 2nd half.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Debroslink:

Atletico? I dey take one eye dey watch them sha. Even Sevilla are proving none pushovers. This season will be serious soap opera.

Atleti vs Sevilla next week at the Sanchez-Pizjuan, cant wait...
If Atleti win that match ehn...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kroos with two assists.

Can't believe this guy offered himself to us and we said no..

Anyways,Adan should kuku leave the post and allow his former teammates score 1million.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
10d0ve:
There's no coincidence with Enrique

Told ya.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

My brain says draw. My heart wants Sevilla to win. But the only way for us to win the league this season is to go on an unbeaten run.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

You nd Neymar ehn... cheesy grin
No be so bruv... Let's be honest, if it were Messi that gave the pass people would have been talking more about the assist than the goal. Na lie?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Everybody did well today from the coach to the players and to the fans.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
dmcdad:

No be so bruv... Let's be honest, if it were Messi that gave the pass people would have been talking more about the assist than the goal. Na lie?

lol, the pass was top notch tho. All praises should be to him but the way you de put Neymar matter for head make you no come turn to that Man u fan when de stiff Rooney pant when issues-gone-sour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
10d0ve:
Are you sure you have an a prior knowledge of paco? Has munir found his own feet? Paco Alcacer is light years ahead of minir

Okay.. Let's keep watching.. I'd hate to be right later..

jstbeinhonest:

Paco was Valencia's captain last season, an undisputed started and their star boy. Let's be patient, give him more time.

alright.. At least Enrique said he's doing everything he has asked of Paco..

Moreover I didn't watch the match.. I read live commentary and reactions of other fans..

dmcdad:

Honestly this view of yours is myopic to say the least, no offence.
Paco lacks only onw thing at this juncture, and that's luck!
C'mon, how many games has he played even? Should we talk about Suárez and how he struggled from the get go? Did he not find his feet? And it was obvious to us then as it is obvious with Paco now that he only needed luck to get his scoring boots. And need I mention that Paco has not beem given much playing time compared to what Suárez enjoyed then. Not comparing them in any way, just saying even the almighty Luis Suárez struggled at first. Who is Paco not to struggle?
Meanwhile, I can pride myself with seeing things when others ain't seeing them, and with that in mind, I would say I am satisfied with Paco so far, the goals will come definitely. You know where my satisfaction stems from? From the fact that he is doing everything right; from his positioning (which is world class) to his combinational play with his teammates, and even to his touches. Hence, all roads lead to the fact that he is doing everything just fine, and with just a little luck, he would get into scoring form soon and when he does, there would be no stopping him.
So, I would say we should calm down and give him all the support he needs. Have you forgotten how some of us even complained about Suárez giving assists when he should be scoring? That he wasn't bought for the sake of assists but to score gaols.
I take solace from the fact that he is doing everything right at the moment, plus he would give us something almost similar to what Suárez is giving if Suárez happens to be unavailable. I just need him to keep working hard and keeping things simple as the goals would definitely come when the time is right.
Força Barça!

Although that was offensive.. There's no need to get aggressive..

Suarez had a different case, he came off from his best ever season at Liverpool.. In fact.. He was the sole proprietor of Liverpool's 2nd 21st century success...

Then there's the psychological weight, training with Barça b.. Bans here and there. . You know the story..

Paco had an average season at Valencia.. No bans.. Nothing.. He's in a better position to impress.. Well, maybe I'm sounding like a wailer and need to chill.. But I still think with Munir who had already started growing in confidence with the first team, I don't think we would be in this sort of situation where we're not guaranteed goals once Suarez or Messi is off the pitch.. Goals win games my fellow cule.. Goals win games..

smiley but it's worth the wait

Debroslink:

How many matches did Suarez play before scoring his 1st goal?
#GivePacoachance

atleast he impressed for Barça b before coming to the first team..

Anyway.. Give Paco a chance.. Oops.. I forgot the hash tag..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ceejaay(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
everybody just da win Madrid atletico Madrid Dem no get joy o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
stuff46:

lol, the pass was top notch tho. All praises should be to him but the way you de put Neymar matter for head make you no come turn to that Man u fan when de stiff Rooney pant when issues-gone-sour.
Bro... I no carry him matter for head, but like I said earlier on, if that pass were to be given by Messi, me and you know say na the pass people for dey talk of. Besides, I just pointed that no one even bothered giving him credence.

Anyways, its no news I like him alot, but not to blindly support everything he does. He has earned my likeness, just the way Messi, Suárez, Iniesta and some others have.

Today Piqué is one of the players I like most. Go and ask, ask Johnpaul88 how I was on his neck some 3 or 4 seasons ago. That's to tell you that if you are doing good, then I will always be in support of you, and that doesn't mean there aren't some occasional downsides. But for the most part... You know the rest.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
dmcdad:

True talk, me sef don start to dey appreciate Neymar more...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lol, i very well understand your stand.
Cc. Dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
stuff46:

Lmao.....**just strolling**

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Debroslink:

My brain says draw. My heart wants Sevilla to win. But the only way for us to win the league this season is to go on an unbeaten run.

We would go on one, I love the fact that Lucho has been rotating alot this season. Part of the Problem with last year was that we started the run of good form too early. Hence, burning out at the business end of the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
stuff46:

Lol.... Nah, dmcdad is sensible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmao.....**just strolling**

cheesy cheesy

Hazardfan1 how far.. U see Hazard goal today? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
TRendlona:

Hazardfan1 how far.. U see Hazard goal today? cheesy
Lol, gud nyt. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Carrasco with 3 goals and 2 assists this afternoon... and he's still not a guaranteed starter

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
bykebyke:
Yes,Umtiti is also back..could start tomorrow sef.

I hope he plays city.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
For what ever reason, Lucho has obviously given up on Vidal, I hope he's traded by january. Before he becomes completely valueless.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Told ya.
You sure did! I give it to him! #still not my favourite tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
It's a good thing Leo is back... Hope our general play will improve with him in the team as usual, so we can finally go on a winning streak.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Pep "I hear a lot of times about intensity of the EPL whiles none of you have been in the Bundesliga or La Liga to know how intense they are.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
ceejaay:
everybody just da win
Madrid
atletico Madrid
Dem no get joy o

Add Sevilla to the list. They got their 1st away win in over a year. Thanks to their new rugged coach.

This season, la liga title is gonna be keenly contested by the big 4.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Sevilla are Athletico Madrid's wife. Wouldn't put too much hope in them if I were you!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tell em!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin grin
You be pure ronaldo hater

Don't worry he will score 7 this midweek to shame u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
You be pure ronaldo hater

Don't worry he will score 7 this midweek to shame u
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.