Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689351 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Abeg o, somebody should please explain something to me.

Are the Madrid clubs not supposed to be serving their bans right now? or has something happened that I didn't know about?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:

To even think that was supposed to be the biggest match in the most competitive and intense league made it more pathetic.
grin

most expensive squad parking the bus.. Trying to retain 7th place...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

most expensive squad parking the bus.. Trying to retain 7th place...
Give Barcelona to Mou, you'll start seeing Barca parking the bus against Sevilla. The only time he tried playing a good footie as Madrid coach against Barca, we all know how it ended. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:

Give Barcelona to Mou, you'll start seeing Barca parking the bus against Sevilla. The only time he tried playing a good footie as Madrid coach against Barca, we all know how it ended. grin
Must every team play football the way Barca does? Sometimes, the hate speaks for you lots.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:

grin grin grin

He might even move Messi to RB position

Pep left a permanent scar, he has been afraid to play good football ever since that trashing..

Goal's headline this morning says Man Utd now have a taste of mou grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2016
patrickmuf:
Must every team play football the way Barca does? Sometimes, the hate speaks for you lots.
Did we say he should play the way Barca does?

I'm pretty sure you condemned his Bus Parking ways during his Chelsea days,now you are calling it hate...Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm pretty sure you condemned his Bus Parking ways during his Chelsea days,now you are calling it hate...Lmao. grin
So, why are you lots criticizing him? Not every team must play like you prefer...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2016
patrickmuf:
Hate? The below post already gave a perfect answer sir!
bykebyke:

Just tell us you have never condemned Jose's park the bus mentality before you guys eventually hired him. Until then.... I don't see any reason to hate Man U, we are not rivals and certainly not on same level tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin grin

He might even move Messi to RB position

Pep left a permanent scar, he has been afraid to play good football ever since that trashing..

Goal's headline this morning says Man Utd now have a taste of mou grin grin
What amazed me most was seeing many Man U fans who criticised him for his style of play suddenly singing his praise and expect magic from him. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
patrickmuf:
So, why are you lots criticizing him? Not every team must play like you prefer...
We are not criticizing him,we are laughing at him. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:

What amazed me most was seeing many Man U fans who criticised him for his style of play suddenly singing his praise and expect magic from him. grin

grin The real asslickers..

Tactically, Mourinho isn't what could fit Manchester United.. Pogba is a fraud.. Etc

Even Chelsea fans don't like Mourinho anymore..

Really couldn't believe what I saw yesterday.. I was shocked to my pants.. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:

grin The real asslickers..

Tactically, Mourinho isn't what could fit Manchester United.. Pogba is a fraud.. Etc

Even Chelsea fans don't like Mourinho anymore..

Really couldn't believe what I saw yesterday.. I was shocked to my pants.. grin
I still continue to wonder why a club would make Pogba the world record signing. I mean Pogba?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:

I still continue to wonder why a club would make Pogba the world record signing. I mean Pogba?

Ever since they lost a great hairstylist in 09, they wanted another.. But they didn't go for the entire package..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2016
bykebyke:
We are not criticizing him,we are laughing at him. grin
Laugh as hard as u like, he learnt it from Barcelona nd @d Camp Nou. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Ever since they lost a great hairstylist in 09, they wanted another.. But they didn't go for the entire package..
grin grin grin

If Pogba had come to Barca, with his latest performances here and there, his seatbelt would have been stronger and longer than that of Vidal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!
If we had erroneously signed Mou as our coach then instead of Pep;
1. Messi would have been given to Madrid in exchange for Julio Baptista grin
2. Xavi would have been sold to Betis
3. Iniesta would have been sold to Atletico Madrid or Madrid as he was too small and fragile.
4. Sergio Busquest would have been on his 6th loan spell.
7. Pique would have been a Man U legend grin grin grin
Abeg, make una add to the list....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:
Hmmmmm!!!
3. Iniesta would have been sold to Atletico Madrid or Madrid as he was too small and fragile.
Puyol would have been the greatest defender ever grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:

grin grin grin

If Pogba had come to Barca, with his latest performances here and there, his seatbelt would have been stronger and longer than that of Vidal.
grin grin grin grin

Couldn't have said it any better..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sebod:
Hmmmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:
Hmmmmm!!!

Neymar would have still been in Santos or God knows where cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
snrman:

Puyol would have been the greatest defender ever grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
TRendlona:

Neymar would have still been in Santos or God knows where cheesy
Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Neymar in all competitions for Barcelona this season:

8 appearances
5 goals
8 assists
W5 D1 L2.

Not bad.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
dmcdad:
Neymar in all competitions for Barcelona this season:

8 appearances
5 goals
8 assists
W5 D1 L2.

Not bad.
By the way, that his assist to Messi was out of this world. It's only a very swift and sharp player that could detect the move and score from such a great pass. The goal was superb while the pass was magical.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:

By the way, that his assist to Messi was out of this world. It's only a very swift and sharp player that could detect the move and score from such a great pass. The goal was superb while the pass was magical.
True. And I must confess, he has really adapted his game to suit the team. Moreso, he has, and is still learning from the master of vision (D10S). His vision in delivering killer passes is getting sharper by the day. One only needs to watch the Olympic final to convincingly affirm that his passing and vision is becoming world class by the day. It just seemed it was Messi pulling the strings from deep with sumptuous deliveries of killer passes. If not for the fact that the trio of Gabriel Jesus, Garbigol and Juan were 'Higuains' on that day, there wouldn't have been the need for PKs to decide the match.

As for Messi detecting the move prior to the pass, I need not say anything to that effect. I mean, tell me the right adjective or superlative to use to describe him, that has never been used. We've used up all! cheesy So now if Messi do anything, just stay dump or just shake your head.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Madrid playing Legia tonight,Cristina to statpad at least 5goals...Won't care much as long as Bale is not allowed to score 1. grin

Man must go two years without UCL goal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
dmcdad:

True. And I must confess, he has really adapted his game to suit the team. Moreso, he has, and is still learning from the master of vision (D10S). His vision in delivering killer passes is getting sharper by the day. One only needs to watch the Olympic final to convincingly affirm that his passing and vision is becoming world class by the day. It just seemed it was Messi pulling the strings from deep with sumptuous deliveries of killer passes. If not for the fact that the trio of Gabriel Jesus, Garbigol and Juan were 'Higuains' on that day, there wouldn't have been the need for PKs to decide the match.

As for Messi detecting the move prior to the pass, I need not say anything to that effect. I mean, tell me the right adjective or superlative to use to describe him, that has never been used. We've used up all! cheesy So now if Messi do anything, just stay dump or just shake your head.grin
Neymar made a great decision by joining Barca and it's turning out to be the best he could have made.
I could remember vividly the much hype surrounding the match between Barcelona and Santos in the final of the club world cup where many believed Neymar would outshine Leo. While Baba Puyol and his cohorts ensured Ney had a game to forget, Messi proved to the world why he was the best.
I can't forget the manner at which Ney boy was admiring the team from a distance after the heavy defeat. He must have rehearsed how great it would have been if he'd turned up in a Barca jersey playing alongside the greatest rather than against him.
When he made up his mind to join the master, many people thought he was being prepared for a monumental downfall as they thought pride, envy arrogance and ego would set him up against the master, and as such, Barca would not hesitate to cash in on him as there's no way there could be two captains in a ship.
Contrary to their opinion, hope and believe, Neymar proved himself to be a very humble, loyal and friendly dude by quickly making the master his idol, learning and playing with him, and making a great friendship both on and off the pitch with the master. We are seeing the results, and it can only get better. By the time Messi's reign starts to wane while Ney boy takes up the mantle, that's when he'll realise the decision he made then is actually the best any one could have made.

As per the emboldened, may the Lord deliver us from every spirit of Higuian.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
sebod:

Neymar made a great decision by joining Barca and it's turning out to be the best he could have made.
I could remember vividly the much hype surrounding the match between Barcelona and Santos in the final of the club world cup where many believed Neymar would outshine Leo. While Baba Puyol and his cohorts ensured Ney had a game to forget, Messi proved to the world why he was the best.
I can't forget the manner at which Ney boy was admiring the team from a distance after the heavy defeat. He must have rehearsed how great it would have been if he'd turned up in a Barca jersey playing alongside the greatest rather than against him.
When he made up his mind to join the master, many people thought he was being prepared for a monumental downfall as they thought pride, envy arrogance and ego would set him up against the master, and as such, Barca would not hesitate to cash in on him as there's no way there could be two captains in a ship.
Contrary to their opinion, hope and believe, Neymar proved himself to be a very humble, loyal and friendly dude by quickly making the master his idol, learning and playing with him, and making a great friendship both on and off the pitch with the master. We are seeing the results, and it can only get better. By the time Messi's reign starts to wane while Ney boy takes up the mantle, that's when he'll realise the decision he made then is actually the best any one could have made.

As per the emboldened, may the Lord deliver us from every spirit of Higuian.
Amen ooooo! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
bykebyke:
Madrid playing Legia tonight,Cristina to statpad at least 5goals...Won't care much as long as Bale is not allowed to score 1. grin

Man must go two years without UCL goal.

1 penalty, 3 tap ins, 1 header. Greatest player ever! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

The first half display was pathetic didnt bother to see the 2nd.
Pathetic was even an understatement. It was like sissies were playing match, and and nature really did me good.... Slept off before the first half could finish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mcleo007:

1 penalty, 3 tap ins, 1 header. Greatest player ever! cool
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.