Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4704781 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

For some reason I still think we can get him from City if we try,really try. grin grin

By the time Man city mention price, Bartomeu go use leg run go back Barcelona grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
10d0ve:
SMFH 4 some people! Enrique era barca fans don dey turn to sore looser!
They would rather associate my club with Match Fixing than accept Enrique was flogged by a tactically superior manager. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
I'm not afraid of real Madrid! They are definitely not great.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

They would rather associate my club with Match Fixing than accept Enrique was flogged by a tactically superior manager. grin grin

Lmaooooo grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
10d0ve:
first of all, I don't know Enrique's barca, cos it has no identity! Don't try to over hype our first half performance, it wasn't like we blew city away...check the first half stats...when we won 4-0, did city deserve to loose by that scoreline? Didn't they outclass us b4 the red card?

No they didn't outclass barca but they played better than expected, Barca had the best chances and it would have been 2-0 up if Bravo wasn't stupid, so it's not like they were all over us and barca were sleeping...

As for yesterday, stats sometimes doesn't tell the whole story but my point is barca coped really well in the first half and then second half happened undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
homesteady:

By the time Man city mention price, Bartomeu go use leg run go back Barcelona grin
Lmao..They even got him cheap,20m..we bought Arda Turan for 40million for bleeps sake.(Short Mathieu with Beard) grin

We really need a controlling/orchestrating midfielder,and the ones I know are recently just signed by their clubs/not possible to get from their current club.

I tire. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

I could also say City allowed us play our game in the first half,then analysed our weaknesses during halftime and applied the tweaks in the second half to down us..no? grin

Messi played only 14passes in that second half FFS. grin

grin Lol that could be the case but I doubt it, reason is that City didn't play differently in the second half, Barca just seemed uncharacteristically off...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
OlaBa:

grin Lol that could be the case but I doubt it, reason is that City didn't play differently in the second half, Barca just seemed uncharacteristically off...
We have been "uncharacteristically" off since the past 3weeks bro.

Good results covered it.
Yesterday we didn't get a good result.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

I tell you! Very discouraging n pathetic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
bykebyke:

Na Busquets I pity pass,Rakitic had a match to forget.

As for the switching of positions you stated,I'm not sure our coach can see that far.

The dude played Arda in Midfield last night..I can't deal mehn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Good results covered it.
3 weeks? It's been more than! You remember some one said Las Palmas n co are better all round team than city? Just to cover Fraudrique's daftness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
10d0ve:
3 weeks? It's been more than! You remember some one said Las Palmas n co are better all round team than city? Just to cover Fraudrique's daftness
Who talk that one? shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Im all for constructive criticism, not all this EnriqueOut rubbish anytime things don't go well. I mean, for someone who has helped us win a lot, he deserves better

I am not a party to the crusade either. But the fact is that, he's the boss, he gets the praises and accolades when things go well with the team and must also bear the brunt when it's the other way around.
I have not been impressed with our recent performances, the coach has to do something.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao..They even got him cheap,20m..we bought Arda Turan for 40million for bleeps sake.(Short Mathieu with Beard) grin

We really need a controlling/orchestrating midfielder,and the ones I know are recently just signed by their clubs/not possible to get from their current club.

I tire. grin
I wouldn't mind 80-90m for Verratti tho...that's if Paris ll want to do business which I doubt!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm not good at digging, It's either Debroslink or someone else, but I'm very sure it's on this thread, after celta match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
No they didn't outclass barca but they played better than expected, Barca had the best chances and it would have been 2-0 up if Bravo wasn't stupid, so it's not like they are all over us and barca were sleeping.

Tell em very well

I believe if we meet dis city again during d knock out stages, we r knacking dem home n away. No two ways abou dah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
10d0ve:
I wouldn't mind 80-90m for Verratti tho...that's if Paris ll want to do business which I doubt!
Hoping we bring back Samper in January and try him in that position,let's see if he succeeds.

If he doesn't..We break that bank.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Good results covered it.

Good point, we've been off lately and especially Granada match was painful to watch but yesterday match was different. We played awfully throughout granada match even though we won, but the way yesterday match was going in the first half, I was thinking this will be our best outing this season...alas second half happened.

Note I'm not trying to exonerate Enrique or calling him great coach, but yesterday match is no criteria to judge barca this season...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
OlaBa:

Good point, we've been off lately and especially Granada match was painful to watch but yesterday match was different. We played awfully throughout granada match even though we won, but the way yesterday match was going in the first half, I was thinking this will be our best outing this season...alas second half happened.

Note I'm not trying to exonerate Enrique or calling him great coach, but yesterday match is no criteria to judge barca this season...
I'm chilling for Sunday..How we play vs Sevilla will tell us how our season is gonna look like.

Hoping for a really good game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Debroslink it is! But he didn't mention Las Palmas tho...He said villareal n sevilla
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
10d0ve:
Debroslink it is! But he didn't mention Las Palmas tho...He said villareal n sevilla
Ohh..okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm chilling for Sunday..How we play vs Sevilla will tell us how our season is gonna look like.

Hoping for a really good game.

That match kiss eagerly anticipating it... I'm sure you're sharpening your knife grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Hoping we bring back Samper in January and try him in that position,let's see if he succeeds.

If he doesn't..We break that bank.
can Lucho help develop a good midfielder? Samper has definitely got the talent, but Lucho has not proved he can do what pep did with xavi, Iniesta, busi, Thiago... et al
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
OlaBa:

That match kiss eagerly anticipating it... I'm sure you're sharpening your knife grin
No be ole knife. grin cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
10d0ve:
can Lucho help develop a good midfielder? Samper has definitely got the talent, but Lucho has not proved he can do what pep did with xavi, Iniesta, busi, Thiago... et al
Oh shït..Forgot about this aspect sef. angry

*sigh* cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
See as sevilla just dey throway chances!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
bykebyke:

No be ole knife. grin cheesy grin

Let me borrow dcmdad pic grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
This Sevilla good sha! Sunday match go hot die!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
I hope Real Madrid knows that they are on the same point with Dortmund? And Dortmund dey win!

Sevilla don add ohhhh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
homesteady:
Who can remember when Honeric and myself were arguing about Gundogan? I filled up a page with images of his playing position during the argument grin
We Could have gotten that guy for peanut because he was on the last year of his contract and he was willing to leave!
But would Enrique have utilized him properly?
Take away injuries, I have always known him as a fantastic player, a great passer of the ball and an all round midfielder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
TRendlona:
With our performance last night, Madrid go use us do pepper soup.
As if Madrid are playing well themselves. Them dey struggle sef jare. Leave matter!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.